Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Effects (official thread)

This video will work towards removing the negativing effects of any planetary system that is affecting you. This is great for astrologically inclined people. All the negative effects of all the planetary systems will be removed, it will help with nullifying the ‘magical’ effects of the planets. I would say from one listen the effects should last 24 hours. Listen and feel the relief.

3 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

Sabina Du24 days ago

Headphones or speakers?

profile_pic

H Nja month ago

Dreamseeds, please… Make a permanent version. Can’t deal with this fate anymore

profile_pic

Surya Chowdhurya month ago

Incredibly effective!!!

profile_pic

Per Peruna2 months ago

How is this working? Subliminal or frequency?

profile_pic

MARTIN KAZANDZHIEV2 months ago

I am opened to health, wealth, blessings and prosperity in my life from the Universe :pray:t3::heart: claim it :heavy_heart_exclamation:

profile_pic

Dream Magus and star3 months ago

This is good start to listern any subliminal and morphic field because planet can affect it to (thats why some people can get fast results and some dont)

profile_pic

AJ4 months ago

Great Helping video

profile_pic

hellotokki5 months ago

I have some really inportant legal things to take care of but communication is terrible thanks to Mercury reteograde 🫠 praying this helps!

profile_pic

Spooky5 months ago

I was born capricorn, mercury in capricorn… Everything in my life seems to develop very slowly… I can’t achieve anything fast… Is it Saturn influence??

profile_pic

Tara5 months ago

Today we have a heavy Sun storm that efecteted me very badly. Besides all mental and emotional issues I’ve had health challenge.
As soon as I hit play and start listening everything cleared up.
Right timing!
I’m very grateful :pray:

profile_pic

Maia Wygle6 months ago

:heart:

profile_pic

Bby Blu36 months ago

Perfect for this upcoming eclipse and mercury retrograde

profile_pic

Chloe Jennyka6 months ago

Thank you for all your videos :heart:

profile_pic

MK6 months ago

I’m in my Ketu dasha now… so… gonna use this often

profile_pic

Real Talk6 months ago

My life moves with grace.
I use my intuition wisely.
I see connections and the deeper truths.
All that I need is within me.
I dwell in the state of presence.
I am a timeless, eternal being,
connected to the wisdom of the Universe.
I see challenges in my life with great clarity.
I learn from the challenges in my life,
they are spiritual lessons.
I love and accept myself.
I open myself to insights and clarity.

profile_pic

Tori’s ASMR & ENERGY HEALING :star2:6 months ago

Ty ty ty!!! :raised_hands::orange_heart::sparkles:

profile_pic

Positive all6 months ago

Thank you

profile_pic

María María7 months ago

Gracias! Es importante recordar que cada uno debe encargarse de su evolución, de trabajar su mente y emociones. Todo lo que experimentamos es a favor de nuestra evolución, las frecuencias son ayudas

profile_pic

:heartbeat:Miss rani​:heartbeat:7 months ago

Hi can you make one for having desired birth chart planetary alignments :heart:

profile_pic

Max8 months ago

I have the most afflicted chart I’ve EVER seen in my life so I’m really hoping this helps

profile_pic

u7868 months ago

will it help dissolve our negative beliefs/patterns/attitudes as well that lead us into degradation

profile_pic

Abhinav Kumar Arya8 months ago

I listened it yesterday and today my day is full easy mode…I didn’t have fatigue nor any demotivation or abnormal thinking. Love dream seeds :purple_heart:

profile_pic

Manuel8 months ago

Vielen dank​:v::four_leaf_clover::v::v: diese Mondphase ist für mich immer heftig, das hilft. Wie stark wirkt sich der Mond​:new_moon_with_face: bei euch aus

profile_pic

Anthony Brown9 months ago

As a buddhist, sapien and his other members of groups like dream seeds etc, are likely creating some very very good karma for themselves… this is absolutely amazing x

profile_pic

Ronald King9 months ago

THANKS SAPIEN MEDICINE

profile_pic

Universal Info9 months ago

This works good it will keep you unaffected from planetary transits and even if you get affected it will very negligible which will not even hamper you at all. Best used with amplify positive effects to amplify the energies of all planets to produce their positive results

profile_pic

UnknownOne9 months ago

Haha this is an energetic copy of the lesser banishing of the hexagram ritual. That’s dope

profile_pic

2 Pac9 months ago

I feel good all day when I listen this
but if I listen Amplify it cancels benefits and harassment from people increases and i feel weird I don’t know why???

profile_pic

Nostalgia9 months ago

How does it know which one is a negative influence? For example, Saturn stereotypically gives “obstacles “ but without it, you’re susceptible to greed, overindulgence and even danger.

profile_pic

Cookie M.9 months ago

using this for mercury retrograde during the new year, it seems everything I have touched lately has broken. as a Virgo I feel the effects greater than most, stagnant.
after one play I woke up with ambition, motivation to get what needs done, actually done.
thanks again!!!

profile_pic

Charles Shaw10 months ago

Head phones or no? Same question for all of your "gifts " aka uploads? Thank you so much for your efforts !

profile_pic

V See10 months ago

Mercury retrograde December 22 through Feb 7th. Plus one week before and after!

profile_pic

Subliminally Silent10 months ago

Will it affect your natal, or current astrological aspects affecting you? Or is it for both in general 😵‍💫

profile_pic

UnknownOne10 months ago

Similar to what Rudrhaksha beads do

profile_pic

Sumanaa S10 months ago

Found this channel accidentally thank you…

profile_pic

Marianne Apers10 months ago

Will this work for pets too, ,?

profile_pic

Francocs7a year ago

i was surprised at how much this boosted my mood and energy
im guessing it’s because i have sun conjunct saturn and moon square saturn, terrible placements

profile_pic

Joann Robinsona year ago

Gratitude :two_hearts::sparkles:

profile_pic

CurioEartha year ago

Ok bro we ain’t allowed to cut hair on Thursdays but i plucked my eyebrows today anddddd now im afraid lol

profile_pic

That Vegan Chica year ago

My God, I need this today. New Moon Eclipse, little bitches attacking me😂

profile_pic

Fj Smitha year ago

Hope we can still listen to other health videos and abundance after this? Or would that ruin effect because layering… I have quite a few I need to listen to and this is another added in.

profile_pic

jebal kobera year ago

Clears mental fog.

profile_pic

Vilma Çakmaktaşa year ago

can we watch movies in another tab while listening to sapien sounds in one tab on the computer?

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitudesapienmusiceternallyakways​:blush::pray::heart::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::grapes::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

profile_pic

Antonio Jose Murillo Murgueitioa year ago

So, if I listen to it twice, it’s effects last 48 hours, and so on down the line?

profile_pic

Kenna year ago

This retrograde man🤕

profile_pic

Mia Volea year ago

Happy Mercury retrograde, everyone! :blush::pray::sparkling_heart::star2:

profile_pic

MKa year ago

My Saturn transitioned back to my 8th house and I can’t stop ruminating and overthinking whether certain people hate me or not

profile_pic

Beautybliss2222a year ago

Thank you​:pray::rose: universe​:milky_way::butterfly: 777

profile_pic

The INFJ Goyima year ago

Great audio! You can feel it quick. Thank you

BTW, NASA in Hisbroo means “To Deceive”. Why do you think it is always mentioned in movies and tv? Both of which are fake. I don’t think people even know TV is fake anymore. We are not traveling around the Sun at 66,600 miles per hour… Just saying.

profile_pic

Sha year ago

In my astrological chart, I have a negative connection between Pluto and the Moon and I feel that I have a bossy mother and bad things because of this connection. Will listening to this improve the relationship with my mother and family?
:pray:t3::green_heart::green_heart:

profile_pic

Effers Frenz Deonaa year ago

What is this? A morphic field? Frequency? Do I need to use headphones or speakers for best results?

profile_pic

Lion14PLa year ago

This is FUNDAMENTAL for everyday. If you haven’t 8 minutes of time, use Mef short booster before, and in two minutes you saved your day.

profile_pic

Beautybliss2222a year ago

It works :+1: saves me always. Thank you​:pray::rose: 1111 just light is around the corner be hopeful whosoever is reading :rainbow::sparkles::butterfly:everything will be all-right soon​:star2::partying_face::beers:

profile_pic

Rory Nolana year ago

I am really hesitant to use this because I misunderstood what its purpose was. I thought it was to remove negative elements of ones birth chart, which I would never do because we choose our natal astro influences based on karmic / life intention reasons. But this wont do that, yes? This is for dealing with negative elements of what the stars are currently doing, not for the birth chart. Or will it affect both? Thanks much appreciated

profile_pic

Metaphysical Mothera year ago

So happy July fourth 2022 holler to all my cancers happy birthday all that. According to my teacher and astrologers the black moon will be in effect for three months cancers will especially be affected. The first day I found out my tire blew. Family relations will be affected. Lucky me I have been feeling it extra and my teacher offered a black moon ritual of protection and I feel so much relief I was literally holding a weighted stuffed animal feeling tension on my neck and shoulders listening to random mantras to find some kind of relief and feeling like my fucking birthday is on two days and I have to deal with this shit while on vacation in Texas Have Mercy and it Came Praise My Divine Director’s who gives a fuck if it will cost me 500 for three months of peace instead of chaos let it be so! :us::heart::woman_red_haired:

profile_pic

Carina Merceaa year ago

Everybody is saying to look after their Pisces friends due to Neptune retrograde so here I am :kissing_heart:

profile_pic

Neutralauthentischa year ago

:white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

profile_pic

maya willowa year ago

i’ve been playing this at home on super low volume as an experiment of sorts for a few days now, and have seen a marked improvement for myself and the people i live with. it works! play a couple of times for best results.

profile_pic

Kenna year ago

Damn you planets

profile_pic

Baby Mammotha year ago

Started the day off being an emotional sobbing wreck
Commenting half way through the video ; feel so calm and balanced already!

profile_pic

Mimi Ca year ago

it maybe helpful during retrograde

profile_pic

presmokana year ago

This really just blocks all bad luck from entering your life, makes life so much easier and smoother. All you need to do is listen 1x per day then amplify positive effects 1x per day after

profile_pic

Khalid Aziza year ago

sapien please update it

profile_pic

Dilruk Fernandoa year ago

Thank you Dream Seeds going through 7 ! 2 years bad dasa /period of Saturn. Played this twice I feel ubdeliveble power around me . Feel so light in mind after 5 years. Thank you so much. Guys if you are going through any bad period use this. I will do it as recomended. I had to risigned from my job and even though i was a profesianal trader didnt had luck or courage I had to trade aggresivly. Think situation may change from today. Gods blessings

profile_pic

PrestonMoore999a year ago

Thank you higher self, I’m so angry right now and stressed with life and other people’s negative energy. I pulled up youtube and right as I was about to type in Sapien Medicine negative energy removal this popped up :)

profile_pic

Jeanette Koontza year ago

Brings me into the void state lol…. Worth it.

profile_pic

Kelly Christinea year ago

This is the ONLY frequency that stopped the overwhelming downloads

profile_pic

:crown:Barbei​:star2:a year ago

:four_leaf_clover::star2::ok_hand:t2:

profile_pic

Ajyala year ago

Thank you dream seeds💞 and thanks for everyone who wrote a good comment because as an Empath and a Star seed with another things in my chart I need to hear this and you help me with your experiences… I have Mars retrograde and always Tuesday become harder than rest of the week
Thank you very much everyone here✨

profile_pic

Kara Dickeya year ago

THANK YOU! Thank you! Thank you!! Love and Blessings to you Sincerely Sweetness :heart_decoration::heartpulse::revolving_hearts::cupid::two_hearts::innocent::pray::pray::purple_heart::heart::pray::pray::purple_heart::heart::pray::pray::purple_heart::heart::pray::pray::purple_heart::heart:

profile_pic

lucxa year ago

Using this every void of course moon

profile_pic

Amy Suea year ago

Thank you for your hard work Sapien Medicine​:blush::heart::two_hearts:

profile_pic

Gold’n2 years ago

This can help against moon rituals

profile_pic

성이름2 years ago (edited)

If I listened this 10times, then the effects last 240hours?

profile_pic

Mark Meyerhoffer2 years ago

So last week the full moon recked me and after the fact my wife read me the people it will affect the most are aquarius sun moon and asendent im all three of those i had a nervous break emotions all over after listening to this tone my mind was calm so yea it works i also listened to the amplify positive effects but WOW im impressed

profile_pic

Parul Oberoi2 years ago

Do we need headphones

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist2 years ago (edited)

Full moon yesterday and storms here in Cornwall, my dog family member and I managed to some how dodge being run down 3 times so far , local man was not so lucky , a car ran over his ankle and they did not stop to come help him . Thought this maaay be a good idea ;D)))

profile_pic

Mark Meyerhoffer2 years ago

Im a pretty even kell person emotions in check but something is going on right now that has me all over the place anymore have an idea ? Well going to listen to this the the amplify positive effects and see how u feel

profile_pic

Frankie Scorpio2 years ago

Great Thanks a lot :sunny::star:

profile_pic

Marsha Davis2 years ago (edited)

Thank you so very much for this one. I have been listening to this every day for a couple of months now. My moods and emotions are on an even keel now. No more erratic swings. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Update: It’s been a year now and I am still listening to this daily. Missed 1 day when the internet was down. I struggled with mood swings for 67 years, so this last year has been very enjoyable. Keep up the amazing work you do.

profile_pic

Mona chehab2 years ago

Listening to it during mercury retrograde

profile_pic

quantumpowered1472 years ago

mercury retrogade kicking my ass this is helpin

profile_pic

Violet Visions2 years ago

I’m always SEVERLY affected by the new moon & full moon. I become completely like a different agitated wreck less person. Thank GODDESS for this. Looking fwd to next new moon now :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

profile_pic

Melanite Beauty2 years ago

Does this help with Intense physical ascension symptoms as well…most will see that as a positive that’s why I’m asking

profile_pic

Beyond NZT482 years ago

Is this similar to changing or adding Ie Mars, Pluto (positive influences) or removing chiron & Neptune (negative influences) such as on MadKingSeth , Sithliminal… etc ? Thx

profile_pic

cocobana292 years ago (edited)

is it just me or who get bad luck because of this. I do.Aater playing it back and forth for two days (I occasionally play this before, but once in a while because i prefer the good luck one), i dropped my coffee while cramming for exams yesterday, today i dropped my newly purchased scent candle while also cramming and I light candle EVERYDAY, SO frustrating right now. I’ve read from enlightenedstates that these two (amplify too) should be avoided, i wonder if this the case.

profile_pic

H2 years ago

Why I dont feel nothing after listening this

profile_pic

saad infopak2 years ago

Can we listen it with :headphones:??

profile_pic

Yvng Star Z2 years ago

Listen To This A lot :space_invader:

profile_pic

Yoav Amilov2 years ago

I just realized i’m in the 12 house and I’m mars can you make audio to fix that this shit got me hopeless as hell

profile_pic

Yoav Amilov2 years ago

Sapien you have no idea how much this helping me in amazing way i really need this permanently effect

profile_pic

HOMESOUNDSGOOD2 years ago

I have a Sapien playlist to start my day and this is the first thing, followed by amplify positive effects. It’s a great feeling, like you’re able to do something about the things you can’t do anything about…and you know that if you stay on track the day will go well whether or not there are bumps in the road. Adversities will fall away and possibilities will open up. I love these two. Thank you, Dr. Sapien.:green_heart::yellow_heart:

profile_pic

M. KODJO2 years ago

When listening, my body starts giggling and became colder and colder especially my back and feet. There is someone feeling the same?
Anyway thanks for this amazing work.

profile_pic

Mathew Anthony2 years ago

Is there one for wishes come true

profile_pic

hu ngu2 years ago

Thank you so much for this!! :pleading_face: Is it also possible to create an audio to nullify numerology effects for first name, surname (family karma) and birthdates? Please?

profile_pic

Sohini Basak2 years ago

Something stuck in my lower back, shoulder, neck almost my whole spine! I do yoga but nothing really works… I just turn this on and tingling start at my neck and shoulder. Something is like leaving but my lower back is still stif kind of… May be needs more playing… But what’s actually going on I don’t know

profile_pic

Palash Hossain2 years ago

Very good

profile_pic

Borqna Plashkov2 years ago (edited)

Including the moon? It’s full moon right now and I can’t fall asleep. I’ll try it. (It did help!!10x!)

profile_pic

Healing Through Kōrero2 years ago

Saturn and Jupiter retrograde in my
Sign atm so sick of the restrictions!!! And near accidents. Hopefully this helps

profile_pic

Maria E. L. C.2 years ago

I dont have idea how you guys made this, but it’s amazing

profile_pic

romaaPluto2 years ago

Is this binaural??

profile_pic

Bharat Chopra2 years ago

Does this have to be heard with earphones or can it be heard without earphones and is it it more effective without earphones ?

profile_pic

CONSEQUENCE .2 years ago

I don’t like the voices I can obviously hear in between the chopped up audio you have placed into this noise … I had to stop listening.

profile_pic

Jeevitha G.T.2 years ago

This is a great successful and useful video.
Thank you dream seeds.
Please consider an advanced version of this video.

profile_pic

Prathmesh Mayekar2 years ago

Anyone noticed? This effects getting washed out if you take bath after listening to this? From now I prefer listening to this only after taking bath.

profile_pic

suffering within2 years ago

Hope I will find some relief with mental conditions :diya_lamp:

profile_pic

Paradigm Breaker2 years ago

I don’t know what transit is making me drained and tired today but when I realized other cancer suns felt the same way too I figured I outta listen to this and it helped!

profile_pic

Mika Mystery2 years ago (edited)

My saturn return in Aries please please be nice with me in the future :sob::pray:t2::sparkles:

profile_pic

Meninx872 years ago

Who knew you’d need a youtube video to nullify the effect of freaking planets

profile_pic

Portia St Germain2 years ago

These full moon energies are a doozy for this triple Cancerian = moody AF. :crab: So I’m having a listen to see if this helps.:crossed_fingers:t3:

profile_pic

Arjun Dev2 years ago

Will it also nullify positive effects?

profile_pic

DIVINE EARTH ANGEL2 years ago

This has been life changing! I am a CAPRICORN/ LIGHTWORKER/INTUITIVE PSYCHIC EMPATH. Being an EXTREMELY SENSITIVE EMPATH, this has been a blessing for me. MAGIC! Along with “Positive Planetary Effect”.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU BELOVED!
LOVE, LIGHT, PEACE AND GRATITUDE MY BELOVED SAPIEN. YOU AND ARCHANGEL MICHAEL ARE MY GUARDIAN ANGEL’S!
BLESSED BE BELOVED
:blue_heart::dizzy::innocent::sunflower::butterfly::infinity::pray::kissing_heart:

profile_pic

Tara Panchoo2 years ago

Thank you, very recently discovered this and the Amplify one…now I’ll try to listen every morning too

profile_pic

Anteros2 years ago

Apparently everything is real messed up now so 🤷

profile_pic

Amanda Lane2 years ago

This is for everyone. Not just you.

profile_pic

Prathmesh Mayekar2 years ago

Millions thanks to Dreem Seed :pray::pray::pray: Tears :sob: of joy,
This actually helped me on days where my horoscope was unfortunate .

profile_pic

WolfAngel2 years ago (edited)

Hoping this will nullify the effects of this Full Blood moon and Lunar eclipse…making me feel dreadful atm x

profile_pic

Raaaj2 years ago

If we nullify it now do we have to face the lessons we r meant to learn in another time or year or birth?

profile_pic

suffering within2 years ago

Request-. Formula on a scarless face

profile_pic

suffering within2 years ago (edited)

Bless you dream seeds and everyone reading this with long , happy, blessed and blissed life . 1111​:sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::heart::pray:

profile_pic

Sejin2 years ago

y

profile_pic

Devine power2 years ago

Sapien thanks a lot. Your all morphic energy videos are awesome. Will you please make video onpermanent nullifying planetary effects. It will be great help for mankind.

profile_pic

7772 years ago

Is dark moon Lilith a good planet?

profile_pic

Lisa Harmon2 years ago

I felt this throughout my body. Thank you!

profile_pic

Habiba Akhter2 years ago (edited)

What does mean by removing ’ magical effects’ ?

profile_pic

Leschz Aljas3 years ago

ever since the mercury retrograde to yrs ago happened, my life has been filled with negativity. I hope this will help undo those negativities in my life

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman3 years ago (edited)

128, 222 VIEWS.
~universe is on our side~~~
(_)
///\
Happy Spring 2021​:mouse2::rabbit2::pig2::goat::leaves::ear_of_rice::herb::seedling::hibiscus::innocent::relaxed::v::sunflower:

profile_pic

PHILLYsophical LLC3 years ago

Thank you for this. :heart::pray::crown:

profile_pic

Sadaf Fayyaz3 years ago

Does this cancel out negative mercury retrograde effects like blocked throat chakra?

profile_pic

Universal Energy3 years ago (edited)

Honestly you are very creative I never thought i would ever come across something like this,thank you so much.IAM Grateful to the limitless Heavenly Father.

profile_pic

B BP3 years ago

i have a question; does it work for synastry when there are bad aspects?

profile_pic

An Stu3 years ago

If you are ever in a funk and not sure what morphic field to listen to, this is a good one to default to. It clears obstacles, stops bad fortune, people treat you better, helps with manifesting. It you think of the ups and downs of day to day life, it seems to greatly reduce the downs you experience and/or reduce their severity to the point they don’t affect you much.

profile_pic

Amanda Lane3 years ago

This really blast negativity out and away.

profile_pic

Rebecca Destura3 years ago

love this + the positive planetary effects + life of magical abundance + probability alternation and luck
:sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

mm3 years ago

Hard day

profile_pic

presmokan3 years ago

Why do I feel more energetic after I listen to this? Is my energy being held back?

profile_pic

StrongandWomanly3 years ago

."…will last 24 hours" But will eventually be permanent??

profile_pic

Wisteria A.3 years ago (edited)

Solar eclipse in Sagittarius

profile_pic

Marine 9743 years ago

J AI SENTI UNE LOURDEUR DS MON CRANE ET MA MACHOIRE COTE DROIT

profile_pic

Amanda Lane3 years ago

Don’t fix what isn’t broke :smiley:

profile_pic

Missingno3 years ago

Sun sign: Leo
Moon sign: Scorpio
I wish you the best of positive results my friends!

profile_pic

Karam Singh3 years ago

Using this from a week and as far as experience is considered all event which was supposed to happen are happening in very positively :hear_no_evil: in short life got improved allot.

profile_pic

Deonne Bradford3 years ago

10/29/2020 50% 5:57Am. Thank you sapien.

profile_pic

Elena Burns3 years ago

Happy new moon tonight fellow star seeds :)

profile_pic

OhKetoDae3 years ago

I definitely will be incorporating this during this mercury in retrograde this week. Lol I’ve been using this vid for about a month… and everything has been smooth sailing for the most part. Thank you :heart:

profile_pic

Tonto Schwartz3 years ago

my wife is highly effected by astrological dealings, this was an instant breath of fresh air and a great release, thank you so much

profile_pic

bonnaroo43 years ago

Here for mercury retrograde October 2020. Grounding and balancing as much as possible before the great turning point on 11/4

profile_pic

Chaitra Amarnath3 years ago

I wish this didn’t fade away after 24 hours. Can you make one that compounds the benefits instead?

profile_pic

Wisteria A.3 years ago

Aries Full Moon

profile_pic

neil cleghorn3 years ago

Felt something but not sure how to explain what I felt, (only a slight feeling )

profile_pic

erichansen19913 years ago (edited)

New Astrology album released on Dream‘s third channel Energetic Alchemy:

profile_pic

Wisteria A.3 years ago

Pisces Full moon…

profile_pic

Chaitra Amarnath3 years ago

pisces mercury retrograde really was killing me this year.

profile_pic

Warrior girl3 years ago

Dear Dream Seeds, love your videos, and also for giving us a time frame, on the residual effects!!!
Protection to all!!
Warrior girl :dagger:

profile_pic

John A3 years ago

FIRST you listen to this and then the amplified one? One listen is enough for 24hrs? Can’t we change and satisfy planets permanently?

profile_pic

Xo_A_Legend3 years ago

It really blows my mind when reading the comments how the planets really affect us.

profile_pic

Wisteria A.3 years ago

Aquarius full moon

profile_pic

Bashayer Bebita3 years ago

Hope I won’t depend on those whenever I encounter a bad day! More attachment fields Sapien’s until the mind :brain: is free

profile_pic

Brooke88883 years ago

Thank You!

Love and Light To All​:heart::pray:t4::heart:

profile_pic

Lampe Veilleuse3 years ago

How to make the effects permanent ?

profile_pic

kreeshanu3 years ago

I see 900 likes and 9 dislikes

profile_pic

Dewi3 years ago

5 planets in retrograde lol I really need this

profile_pic

zenpbee3 years ago

Love this​:heart: Thank you Sapien :purple_heart::purple_heart:

profile_pic

sh 943 years ago

I feel sleepy after listening to this and amplifying one… Feel relieved

profile_pic

Justice for Jody3 years ago

Will this help with the spikes in the Schuman Resonance?

profile_pic

ZALILA123 years ago

With most planets retrograde i find this very useful.also for eclipse season.

profile_pic

Wisteria A.3 years ago

Solar eclipse in Cancer

profile_pic

Marcus Rocco3 years ago

This is something like restarting energies to 0.

profile_pic

Kenn3 years ago

Is it okay if I let this play on loop

profile_pic

Cc3 years ago (edited)

Holy Bleep! You are a genius. Bye bye fatigue! This works so quickly. Just shows how the other planets really have affected me. :drooling_face:

profile_pic

Melissa D Silva3 years ago

Why I didn’t know about this channel till today😞

profile_pic

Melissa D Silva3 years ago

With moon in 6th house aspected by retrograde saturn in Cancer, my nearest and dearest people turn to my worst enemies. I need this more than ever going through Sadesati peak phase.

profile_pic

Masha Kashyar3 years ago

I need this now, with this crazy full moon energy

profile_pic

M M3 years ago (edited)

Get thee behind me, Saturn! (Capricorn rising, upcoming Saturn opposition - 7th house/Cancer, squaring Venus both natally and in transit) :tired_face:

profile_pic

Mousa Egy3 years ago

Will it nullify positive effects too

profile_pic

Marcus Rocco3 years ago

I dont understand what is this??!

profile_pic

LesG3 years ago

With 4 planets in retrograde, this is amazing
Thank you.

profile_pic

Daugusto L3 years ago

Looks like these guys are the same as Sapien Med´s?

profile_pic

Harini Ramakrish3 years ago

Ok I’m listening to this amidst the coronavirus pandemic

profile_pic

It’s just Huy3 years ago (edited)

Keep up the great work Sapien! You rock man! You’ve changed my life and saved my life too(thanks to your Anti-cancer one)

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist3 years ago

:heart:

profile_pic

Feel Good3 years ago (edited)

Every time I listen to this something good happens…I am an Aquarius and according to astrology, 2020 is not a good year for me… and already seeing the truth in that although it’s just the 5th month. Hoping to change it

profile_pic

GV3 years ago

Is it possible for you to make a video to erase / remove negative KARMAS done/stored by us in Akashic records or in general …

profile_pic

Wisteria A.3 years ago

Full Moon in Scorpio. Intense healing energy?

profile_pic

Helios3 years ago

Hi, quick question, does this nullify bad natal chart placements?

profile_pic

BlackDog3 years ago

2020 eclipses be gone haha

profile_pic

L H3 years ago

Halfway through, a high pitched tone started going off in my right ear. Any idea what that was? It was not pleasant.

profile_pic

jaideep dholam3 years ago

GOD IS A FREQUENCY THAT EXISTS WITHIN YOU…TUNE IN

profile_pic

Nora Ramírez ochoa3 years ago

Listening to this so that retrograde pluto transiting My North node doesnt kill me :face_with_hand_over_mouth::confounded::confounded::confounded:

profile_pic

mathai biju3 years ago

Do u recommend earphones for this?

profile_pic

RosemaryDragonbzf3 years ago

So strange, I feel this in my chest and stomach area. Not pain but weird feelings.

profile_pic

M M3 years ago

A million Thanks Sapien for all your work. I have a question, how the impact can be different in nullify planetary effects and in Subconscious limit removal , if it will? :pray:

profile_pic

Antz Plaatjies4 years ago

M still tryna figure out this planetary houses and birthchart stuff…very interesting research done…quite excited for this journey…im Aquarius btw

profile_pic

Panagiota Tsele4 years ago

Feeling sooo much appreciation for your videos ! :pray:

profile_pic

Venn4 years ago

I felt very intense and negative today. Like I could not cope with it at all. Lets see if this one can help

profile_pic

jaideep dholam4 years ago

Sir, playing on speaker. Is it allright if tv is on and tv sound is also on at same time…regards

profile_pic

Rewiring Subliminals4 years ago

I do have a retrograde mercury placed in scorpio constellation, i hope it helps?! Wish me luck Universe ★★★

profile_pic

Brandy Bradford4 years ago

My phone 94%ot was 4:49pm when I started this video. Same on both sides. Second time seeing 444. Looks better.

profile_pic

hank low4 years ago

Does it work sped up

profile_pic

Serrano4 years ago

Whenever I’m having a bad day where I’m getting in arguments with people or people are bullying me, I listen to this and the amplify positive planetary effects, and I swear every time after I listen to these I get no more rude comments online, no one being rude or bullying me, and no more arguments with anyone. It’s my go to videos for when people are being complete assholes to me. Then I have a good rest of the day. If only these were permanent hahaha.

profile_pic

Great work sir…I am not asking what is in the vdo…I just want to know how it works to stop the rays of the planets that are troublesome…and every person has different planets in negative mode at any given time…does it stop for all the planets… regards…

profile_pic

Kevin Gates4 years ago

can you permanently nullify negative effects?

profile_pic

Adarsha Mehta4 years ago

Hey dreamseeds…I heard that some astrologers will go to cremation ground and do black magic to nullify malefic planets of the person sitting far away from any distance. Is this true? Is it really possible? I hope you will know something about this…and do let me know please. And thank you for this very much required video.

profile_pic

Ever since started listening …am gtg to sleep … before since I can remember never cud go to sleep till Dawn…though gtg vivid dreams…

profile_pic

H. S.4 years ago

excellent…thank you🌸

profile_pic

Asians will love this… we seriously believe in planets and their effects… forever searching for remedies for negative planets…gemstones… pilgrimage…prayers …

profile_pic

Dane Tannahill4 years ago

Hi guys,
I’ve just woken so bit vague.
As much as Merc retro can feel yuk if it’s such a primal universal dynamic isn’t it there to serve us? By our reaction to the contrast in raises?
Just a thought. I’m not educated on any of this but thought I ask and see your thoughts

profile_pic

Angel Love4 years ago

Whoever and Whatever manifested our birthcharts may they be nullified and no longer void. Reverse the effects to Positive and Beautiful outcomes. To rely on stars is evil. Ask God to forgive you for hurting us.

profile_pic

Max Carless4 years ago

Oh hey wow, I’m already feeling a lot better. Sun is transiting my 12th house which makes me feel drained and oversensitive, but I’m feeling like I’m waking up rn.

profile_pic

Max Carless4 years ago (edited)

Does this help for when my sun is transitting the 12th house? it make me feel drained…

profile_pic

SWAYAM KRUSHI4 years ago

Really I felt you are such beautiful divine soul on earth god sent angel has more to do service to people :pray::pray::blush:God bless you sir love n respect from INDIA

profile_pic

Wisteria A.4 years ago

Saturn Conjunct Pluto in two days…

profile_pic

Wisteria A.4 years ago

Full moon during a Lunar eclipse.

profile_pic

kpriya pp4 years ago

I m not lazy anymore for study…it works…wow…

profile_pic

Mohamed Faisal4 years ago

Thank you this sapien makesbme better :grin::wink:

profile_pic

wakil Hakimzaada4 years ago

I have strong saturn and neptune in my chart wich this would take alot of its negative effects away like fear

profile_pic

??? Loner4 years ago (edited)

I have mars, saturn and Jupiter debilitated…:neutral_face: Its been one hell of a ride for me.

profile_pic

Sadaf Fayyaz4 years ago

This was much needed. I have very bad planetry energies of the retrograde.

profile_pic

Rockit Science4 years ago

Honestly, I don’t have a single clue about astrology, but something’s been guiding me to listen to this and the amplify positive effects one, and I can palpably feel the difference. I’m trying to play both of these in succession every 24 hrs or so - when I neglect to do so (especially the “nullify negative” one), I start feeling kinda down and crappy. I then remember to play it, and voila, I feel much better, can think more clearly and find it’s way easier for me to do the things I set out to do.

profile_pic

BB11114 years ago

Thank you so so much for this one…
stars struggle can be huge :(

profile_pic

Gerri Miller4 years ago

This helps tremendously to balance out my equilibrium when I most need it to stop thinking :thinking: too much. My daughter has felt a dramatic difference in her communication skills and she’s less irritable

profile_pic

The Alchemy of Love💚4 years ago

Oh thank you! With there being zero air energies with the planets right now and me being a triple air sign…aye…it has been ROUGH. Like a bad mercury retrograde! Many, many thanks!:kissing_heart:

profile_pic

toni collazo4 years ago

Thanks u are the best

profile_pic

su2sa1li44 years ago

will this affect health and luck?
I need get better in both

profile_pic

Infinite4 years ago

My dear Sapien, i have been thinking about something that i believe you can pull off where the planetary series are concerned. I sensed that since Mars has entered the sidereal sign Leo, my physical strenght, stamina and willpower to get things done is super high. So i been wondering if it was possible to create energetic fields that put certain planets in their sign of strenght or exaltation? Thank you for being you and doing all this for humanity! XX N

profile_pic

Oni Saifura4 years ago

Thankyou sapienmed@dream seeds for making this divine work! I just found this yesterday… its working!

profile_pic

Jaime Velazque4 years ago

Thanks so much!

profile_pic

Saibaba28 Saibaba4 years ago

this works offline mp3?please reply my comment please save me​:bowing_man::confused:i don’t have WiFi available always so asking​:bowing_man::confused:

profile_pic

Maria Lean Cur4 years ago

Hi can I ask what do you use to make this vid. Probably not going to have a reply but im taking a chance. Blessings

profile_pic

Kiran Jadhav4 years ago

How this frequency will identify malefic planets in our chart.
Everyone will have different malefic planets.
Bit confused

profile_pic

— Kali4 years ago

So this is how earth really look like… That would be more interesting than NASA’s earth :sunglasses:

profile_pic

Saibaba28 Saibaba4 years ago

this works offline mp3?please reply my comment

profile_pic

Florette Risbert4 years ago (edited)

Do we need to listen to this just once or can be loop to hear it about 3 times or more as it is a short video? Will it benefit if we increase listening time?

profile_pic

Shay A4 years ago (edited)

This is helping more than the amplifying one. Why is that… can this heal money issues

profile_pic

Segredos de Neptune4 years ago

It works for the actual transit or natal too??

profile_pic

Motivatings.mentor4 years ago

Do we need to sit in front of the mobile speaker to make this work since they are fields?

profile_pic

Brandy Bradford4 years ago

Ok. Starting from here. April 29, 2019. 6:47 am.
I found some relief. Now on to amplify. Have a beautiful day.

profile_pic

Ajay Panchwagh5 years ago

What will happen if I listen 5 times consecutive?

profile_pic

Brandy Bradford5 years ago

Thumbs up:222:2 Thumbs down.
What do you guys think? Is this the best channel on YouTube?

profile_pic

Ashwajeet Choudhari5 years ago

Thanks for this subliminal, can you make one for different moon signs ,to get the mindset of different moon signs etc

profile_pic

Ronan Sheridan5 years ago

Headphones sir?

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman5 years ago

MIR. Again!!!:innocent:

profile_pic

pooja garg5 years ago

In the description it says nullifying magical effects of planets… what does that mean?? Will this also nullify positive effects of planets someone please reply

profile_pic

Melisa synpsserr5 years ago

Wtf i just saw A whole Bunch of energy strings Flowing out of My Body & kinda cutting the strings.

profile_pic

Nostalgia5 years ago

I wish this could work for long periods of time. I need to bloody stamp out of Saturn conjunction Neptune transits. Btw, Does this apply to transits or Natal charts?

profile_pic

Metaphysical Mother5 years ago

The second I saw this video my soul cried out Thank You! I have had a hell of a time and I feel.the promise of a better future!!

profile_pic

Tarin D5 years ago (edited)

Thank you so very much, this was exactly what I was looking for! :two_hearts:

Also could you PLEASE make an audio against bullying, bullies and enemies

profile_pic

cwcwx5 years ago

I’m so amazed with the great outcomings of this… to save time, I’d love to combine this with the “Amplify Positive Planetary Effects” one in Audacity - would this work or would the frequencies clash somehow? Thanks :heart:

profile_pic

Yung Nova5 years ago

Dream Seeds or anybody will this and amplify planetary effects interfere with the 3 different stem cells videos I use from the other channel

profile_pic

Bonnie and Clyde5 years ago (edited)

It’s very monotone, I’m listening though as planets now I think chinon is affecting me emotionally , keep getting depressed overwhelmed ,as an Aquarius it makes my nerves bad. , Moon usually does that it now is new moon. Hope I get good effect from Jupiter

profile_pic

Shweta Bhagwat5 years ago

Wondering how this planet has kind people to spend time on creating this video. U seem to be blessed. Seen such thing first time.

profile_pic

Astro Magician5 years ago

This is SUCH a Blessing now that Venus is in the sign of her detriment, PLUS she is in Via Combusta until she’s past 15’ Scorpio and since yesterday she is retrograde! OYYY! Not a great time for any type of long term romantic endeavors. That’s not even taking into consideration the other subjects ruled by Venus! Thank Goodness for co-rulerships and for this Audio! I have to say, that I can noticeably tell how much a help this audio is during these tougher transits! Blessings upon You Always!!! You are a Gift to humanity! :)

profile_pic

Ceftoma Pothelyamburcs Vlafrintegdomp5 years ago

Will I lose Pluto’s bad effect on me? I was bullied before in 8-11 years :( and I have Pluto in the 1st house, seemed like no matter what I do, had plastic surgery, hit the gym, be smarter, tryin to be tough, be respectful and respectable, there’s something in me people seemed to still either backstab me, didn’t wanted to be with me in front of me behaviors and I still attact many mean people unlike others who faces lesser.

profile_pic

Istaka5 years ago

Say dreamseed, does this work when I use amplyfie planet postivie energy??

profile_pic

Timeline Wizard5 years ago

Lol I only have good aspects , but my natal chart if Saturnian af xD

profile_pic

Hannah Luc5 years ago

ive been looking for something like this ty!!!

profile_pic

angelo natoli5 years ago

powerful

profile_pic

Kayla Major5 years ago

Does this help with Sade sati

profile_pic

vlvtgoldmine85 years ago

Thank you so much!

profile_pic

Astro Magician5 years ago (edited)

Holy Moly! WOW! This ROCKS DW! THANKS SO MUCH!!! Upon finding this I was going to contact you privately and ask you this question, but I realized that there may be others out there who would like to know the answer as well, and I know how busy you are so I figured this way would maximize your time by making this information available for everyone.
That being said, I made this account JUST so I could comment and ask you this…As you know, being a practitioner of Astrological Magick I cast/create my own astrological talismans and so my question is:
If I had this playing when I cast a set of talismans, would it screen out the negative effects of any undesirable aspects that may be present during the casting and thus only allow the positive astrological effects to enter into the talismans when they crystallize?
For example, if I am casting a talisman for Venus and there is an afflicting aspect, such as a square to Mars, would having this field track running near where I am creating the talismans, effectively screen out that negative influence (Venus square Mars) and thus bring forth a Venus talisman that was completely free of negative influences?..
If so, My second question would be: What about positive influences? Will this weaken ALL astrological influences (kind of like a reset or a cleansing of the space) or cause any dampening, or undesirable effect of the magick being worked in the proximity of this field in general?..
Lastly, I just saw your Amplify Positive Astrological Influences field, would playing both these at the same time (Nullify Negative, along with the Amplify Positive,) work harmoniously to maximally boost the influences being brought forth from a specific election to fine tune the energies captured during a magical working or talisman creation?..
Thanks Buddy! Your products have always been top of the line, but somehow it just keeps getting Better and Better!!! I’m sure you know who this is, I’m back from my Pilgrimage Btw. ;)
With Sincerity , Appreciation, Respect, Blessings, and Heart-felt Gratitude!!!

profile_pic

Cash Money5 years ago

Hey Dreamweaver,

Please put grow taller on patreon, male enhancement, semen retention, and overcome premature ejaculation. It may be alot to ask, but it would be really great for myself and possibly others.

profile_pic

ยอดภูมิ ก้าวไกล5 years ago

Sapien says one must not listen to more than four fields at a time or else some fields would not fully work. If I listen to Sapein’s four fields, and then some of Dream Seeds, then will some fields not fully work either? I am asking this because the two channels’ fields would be of the same kind.

profile_pic

jvanwoesik5 years ago

Will headphones hinder its effects?

profile_pic

Vaz5 years ago

Thank you for sharing :heart: Headphones not recommended in this one too?

profile_pic

Be pawsitive5 years ago

Wow this is what i needed

profile_pic

arTemIs Иче5 years ago

I love how aligned we are! Proof - many ppl needed this, at this time. I’m one of them. Thank you :heart: :heart: :heart:

profile_pic

Ana Leonor5 years ago

YES! F*** YOU MERCURY :D :D

profile_pic

Sanatan Raj / Rule of Righteousness5 years ago

Will this remove shani and rahu dosha??

profile_pic

Bobby Velez5 years ago

Thank you for this DreamWeaver.

profile_pic

2Lit Bro5 years ago

But will the positive Effects of some Planets are also be nullyfied ?

profile_pic

Veronica Watts5 years ago

awesome thanks

profile_pic

Sara Croft5 years ago

I feel much better after hearing and maybe healthier

profile_pic

Pat Riley5 years ago (edited)

Do you have anything to reverse the effects of exposure to faux noise? This channel so endorsed by you know who is some how programming people and making them turn racist and, totally evil. My own sister has been effected. As her you a cleaning clients tend to watch faux noise all day long. And I fear for my cats and my own safety every time she is around . She exhibits all the tendencies of a dangerous member of the you know who cultists accusing me of financial theft and even beginning physically dangerous and highly radical.

profile_pic

Pat Riley5 years ago

Needed a good night’s sleep and I have had it thank you repeating upon awakening.

profile_pic

happy gaming5 years ago

Cna someone explain what this does do not understand the terminology in the description please

profile_pic

Clo-tii5 years ago

You are so Creative… Dream Seeds - Sapien Med - Enlightenment state. As someone commented you deserve a Nobel Prize! My Best Regards. Thank you again.

profile_pic

Brajesh Shrestha5 years ago

This is the best channel

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman5 years ago

Now lemme see, we still have Eclipse Energies for 6 months, Mercury in Retrograde,New :crescent_moon: Moon energies~just stay on team love & keep your thoughts pure. During this time we all are manifesting at lightning speed Godspeed to all​:star::new_moon_with_face::new_moon::earth_asia::earth_americas::alien::skull::pig_nose::kiss::+1::v::ok_hand::sparkling_heart::ear_of_rice::low_brightness:THANK yu Sapien! You. R. Gold((_))

profile_pic

Sanatan Raj / Rule of Righteousness5 years ago

How many times a day for best results

profile_pic

Mya Boo5 years ago (edited)

Perfect timing for this one. Thank you Sapien

profile_pic

Jane ™5 years ago

Superb​:heart:Thank you so much!:heart:

profile_pic

Hondo Escatoor5 years ago

Instantly felt relieved. Thank you so much!

profile_pic

August (8 th month)
10. = matter number 10 (dirivitive of 1
2018 = 2018 is a number of cooperation and relationships because that’s the type of energy it represents. Another vibration the energy contains is the idea of being limitless. … To determine the energy the number 2018represents, the multi-digit number 2018 is reduced to a master numberand/or a single digit.
2+0+1+8=11
Another Master # and
All together 20 (2) day.
Funny the house i left was 202.

profile_pic

August 9, 2018

profile_pic

4% 11:41 pm

profile_pic

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

profile_pic

First listen.

profile_pic

Irina Petrossian5 years ago

Thank You :heart::heart::heart:

Removing negative planet energy is really essential. They can not only affect your mood but also has the potential to attract the worst possible situations you can’t even think of. Every time I work on myself to remove astrological energies it feels like I’ve lifted 10 tons of physical weight off of me.

2 Likes