10 tags at the same time

Is this possible ? Cuz I’m not feeling overwhelm

2 Likes

Ye man its possible :grinning:

3 Likes

Holy s**t nice, I was divided between placebo and the fact that I underestimate my energy system lol

3 Likes

Just be mindfulll and aware about long term wearing it , Take care man

5 Likes

can you name the tags you are wearing?

1 Like

It’s possible, probably not optimal :D

I know Maoshan wrote about his plans to be walking around like a Christmas tree during the holidays, but i think he only wears like 7 at a time

9 Likes

Glory
Amplify
Nullify
Psychic
Fearless
Intercession
Thor
Charisma
Abundance
Shield 2.0

3 Likes

Some posts which might me helpful (below).

Perso, I only have 3 tags; not because I’m reasonable, but because of the limited payment options in the new shop :p Joke aside, this is what I feel like my current limit (I’m also using dozens of audios).

But even with 3, I have to monitor myself constantly.

11 Likes

Thank you Bronyraur :dragon: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

:hugs: :revolving_hearts: :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Yepp
I have 7 tags I think.

I used to wear ascension + chakra + SLR almost all the time for a month, it’s really unnecessary.
Now I wear ascension + one tag most of the time, or maybe 2 if the 2 are intercession+bpil
Yes, I can handle more, but the effect is better with fewer.
The sirian I always wear on its own.

10 Likes

y’all are inspirational.

i have 4 tags, but i only wear 1-2 each day and only 1 when i know the day will require high energy.

i do sleep with all 4 of them though!

i’d like to echo everyone’s advice to be mindful of your energy!

like cashflow, find a way to keep your energy flow net positive!

ideally, one wants to grow their energy (like their monetary cash flow) to accommodate more and more energy (to buy more and more things).

4 Likes

Pendant of the Magi makes it much more tolerable.

3 Likes

From my experience you can wear all of them at the same time if one them is the Magi tag :wink:

PS: Don’t use BPIL and Glory at the same time. Those two are not compatible with each other.

8 Likes