Where is the best place to carry dog tags?

While it is desirable to wear a few tags only, I am one of those crazy guys who stretches limits and continues to push (borrowing the term from @SorcerySupreme) - I rarely play it safe :smiley: and that comes with it own risks!

I mean, who has the time to wait forever to get the benefits from multiple tags, if one wore only 3 at a time and waited for months/years and then progressed to others and so on? May work for some, not me :smiley:

3 Likes

But doesn’t wearing too many just delay the effects of the tags? You can get faster results with a couple from what I read here.

That is not a general rule. Is your energy system robust enough to integrate all those energies from multiple tags to see effects? If yes, then you will see results from all the tags. If not, they will be delayed. Question really is what your energy system can handle - it is not a one size fits for all recommendation. The general disclaimer applies to most folks who probably are new to energy work. In the first three days of integration, I do 11 rounds of Neigong to surge my system with energy and that helps. I also never ever fail my morning, noon and night Neigong practice - if I do, fatigue sets in.

10 Likes

Thanks for clarifying. I’ve read different suggestions here so it can be confusing.

1 Like

As I said, what I do may not work for most folks :slight_smile: unless you put the work in, to meditate, to grow and strengthen your energy body and it does not happen overnight. The Reiki Star Exercise is an easy and simple way to kick start this process of assimilating massive energies!

9 Likes
  • Meditate
  • Learn energy cultivation systems like Yoga, Pranayama, Qigong etc.
  • Search Reiki Star Exercise on this forum
8 Likes

I want to put them in my pocket but I’m scared they will fall out somehow

1 Like

I would like a necklace similar to this one to be able to carry several labels without them ringing on my chest all the time, I am weighing in following Maoshan’s recommendations, but in my country it is very likely that thieves will see my bag and want to steal me if it is in my pocket, also I do not know if in the pocket inside a bag, collide with each other and scratch.

Any suggestion? This item is for women but there could be a similar item for alpha males. LOL

2 Likes

Hi Bud, @GianLee - at some point, I tried to wear like 5 tags around my neck, and it felt very uncomfortable, the weight of the tags was weighing down my neck. Also, the tags were super uncomfortable to wear when sleeping. So decided to go the bag route. I have been doing this for a year now and so far, do not see any scratches on my tags.

4 Likes

Entonces creo que la mejor idea será usar bolsas apreciado Maoshan! es genial saber que no tienen ningun rasguño tus etiquetas, entonces creo que será mi mejor opción aquí, una pregunta usas una bolsa para cada etiqueta?

1 Like

“Then I think the best idea will be to use Maoshan appreciated bags! It’s great to know that your labels don’t have any scratches, so I think it will be my best option here, one question do you use a bag for each label?”

I have bags “Day” and “Night” (I just write it with a pen on the bags). I keep moving tags in and out between these two Day and Night bags.

For example, I prefer Advanced Healing when I sleep, but sometimes, I move it into my Day bag. APE, Lion’s Confidence, Voice of Charisma, and some other tags are generally in the Day bag, but sometimes I may move the voice tag to the “Night” bag if I am teaching or presenting on Zoom in the night.

Also, I have now labeled all of my tags. I have way too many tags and it is hard to remember all by design, some are now gone from Teespring, some have newer versions and designs, etc. So I use these little labels and stick them behind each of the tags.

Lately, Sundays, I keep both bags away and take a break from all audios except the deep aura cleaning one, and do nothing else other than recite a mantra and just try to be quiet (haha)…

10 Likes

Heavens @Maoshan_Wanderer when I read to you and other prominent people on the forum, I am just amazed! How advanced are you, I hope one day to develop my own abilities just like you have, I have seen for some time that you manage fields by day and fields at night, interesting proposal, I will definitely take it! I just have a few labels and others that are on the way for me and my family, especially people I want to protect from death lol father, mother, sister, dear! Thanks for your kind advice Maoshan!

8 Likes

I wear BPIL right around my neck with the chain that it comes on. Although I’m looking to get a stronger and more durable chain as they tend to break easy.

That way too, at least the tag actually touches my body, if it matters

6 Likes

Yes you are right!

2 Likes

I am thinking of placing something protective around the tags when they are in the bag, and for when that bag is kept in a pants’ pocket. Maybe bubblewrap or some soft foam. I think it should be fine, but I would like to make sure: this won’t affect their energy flow / effectiveness, right?

The energy works through most materials, don’t worry. :+1: Plastic, resin, glass, etc.

Mine are individually wrapped in small ziploc bags

then everything is popped into a small cotton drawstring bag. Before I seal the bag I keep a little air inside as padding. The cloth bag also has some allowance that I sort of fold around as extra cushioning. Then the whole bundle is nestled safely in between the soft valley against my heart :heart: (aka my bewbs).

Because torus:

4 Likes

Plastic wrap can be good for layering the glass

1 Like

Thank you so much for confirming and for all these added tips! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They come in super handy right now because the pocket idea was for someone else to carry their tags. I’m usually fine to wear them on the necklace but I plan to go dancing this weekend and have been pondering how I could better store them then :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Also thank you for searching up the deep extra information about the torus flow and tag placement :pray: :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for the tip! :smiley:

1 Like

I wear the tags around my neck that i personally believe would make the greatest change in my life in the short term.

If when i feel I’ve integrated their energies enough, I’ll put them on my key chain that’s in my pocket

1 Like