11/9 (11AM PST) - A Techno Journey into The Alpine (Plasma Charged Oxygen + Negative Ions)

Hello all, this Wednesday 11/9 (11AM PST) will premier a recorded mix that Captain has added some fields over.

This is not a live guided journey like Sammy’s recent broadcasts. Please think of this more as a recorded + fielded DJ set to enjoy in the background or foreground (if you want to dance)

Enjoy the hypnotic charged rhythms, as your entire being is flooded with plasma charged oxygen and negative ions.

I do hope you enjoy, I will plan to do different musical journeys regularly

xx , Pranic

Ticket link here - https://thesoundweave.com/products/a-techno-journey-into-the-alpine-negentropic-oxygen-negative-ion-infusion

34 Likes

will we be able to keep the music file of this?

also safe for 1 year olds??

2 Likes

No, you don’t get to keep the file. it’s a recorded mix that will be premiered live on Wednesday.

As far as I know you can replay it for 24hrs when you purchase a ticket.

Should be safe, but let Captain confirm

I will do other mixes as well, this one is sort of a test run. I’m new to the whole livestream video thing :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

beautiful picture!

3 Likes

yep,
bring your friends,
breath some air

some really refreshing ones lol.

have some fun.
Watch Pranic DJ

21 Likes

oh lol
i thought i had missed it. I somehow was certain that yesterday was the 9th…

4 Likes

Yeah, I had similar feelings haha

4 Likes

Only an hour and some change til this happens folks!

13 Likes

Awesome music and super fresh air! :muscle:

5 Likes

Thanks to everyone who joined. That was a lot of fun! Will plan another in a couple of weeks

7 Likes

Hey pranic. pacific time did a fall back last sunday but it doesn’t synch with 3 hours ahead of your time now. Did the time not change where you are?

3 Likes

Yeah, that was some good techno right here :v::muscle:

5 Likes

It went back an hour for me, but soundweave is UK based, perhaps that was the cause? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Then maybe better to adjust for time other than EST?

Looking at doing another one of these this Friday. Who’d be interested?

4 Likes

Me! So long as I don’t work/it’s slow enough at my work lol

3 Likes

I would too

2 Likes