12% Off Teespring & Gumroad

Thank tou @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG

1 Like

Thanks gents!

2 Likes

Thanks, Sammy and Captain! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo I’m unable to buy Teespring The Rite of Passage from teeSpring
I sent a message to you.
Thanks

I’m curious if this is celebrating a holiday?

Did you try using the link from the New Release: The Rite Of Passage thread?

When I go to Teespring on my own (by typingTeespring’s address into my browser) I get “Featured Products” from Sapien and TRoP is not included. However, when I click on the link from the thread, I’m taken right to the product page, where I can put that field into my cart and even proceed to Checkout. (I didn’t try checking out because I don’t want to purchase that product but it seems to let me go through the whole process.)

I did all of this on my computer (rather than a mobile device) which might also be a factor for you.

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Thank you, I will try that.

2 Likes

There’s an old joke in my family who only drinks on a holiday: “It’s a holiday somewhere in the world!” :wink:

6 Likes

No luck, it’s another problem with Paypal.

But you were able to get further along in the process, I hope?

Yes, it appear for a second a red message after choosing Pay, It’s too fast to see it

Yay! Progress! Good for you! You’re on your way!

ETA: You may have to put the sale code in the link (link/salecode) in order to get the sale discount. (Hattip: @TheBlackEmperor from the Point of No Return thread.)

No, that keeps happening, no luck.
tried like 10 times

(See my edit, for when you are able to get to the payment screen. :wink: )

No, it seems there’s a bug by exploring the site with Chrome Developer Tools.

Thank you very much. :sunflower: :sunflower:

I purchased a couple of fields from my wishlist. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you for the codes :slight_smile: :pray:

1 Like

This is a true test for our financial managements. Gonna go back to looping capital governance

1 Like

Torn between wanting the NFTs and worrying that Captain’s going to take something else off Gumroad/Teespring if I don’t get it now.

1 Like

Thanks for the sale.

I have S.A.D. so I purchased
Full Spectrum Light (2:42 nice and short)
and will start listening to it daily,
first thing in the morning.

5 Likes