18 June Legendary field / Ambrosia field?

Hello everyone!!

Right now, there’s a webinar been hold about general wellbeing, and how to use the fields to achieve a longer life expansion, and therefore, a lot of more benefits from them. Furthermore, a new field called ‘Ambrosia’ is going to be introduced, which will be available to only 15 people as far as I understood. My question to @SammyG, @Captain_Nemo : 'Is there going to be an official announcement, to whom this field is going to be sold to, and when? It would be very nice to know!!!

Thank you for effort and work!!! :slight_smile:

Stay healthy and well everyone!!!

4 Likes

I have the impression that they’re going to message the winners

1 Like

Yes, the 2 winners. But then the field will be available for purchase for the first 15 people only

4 Likes

I dont know about “the first” 15 people. They said it would be sold to 15 people, dont know how those 15 people will be chosen. I assume the people that wanted to attend but couldnt would be included and maybe everyone that would want to buy this field. It hasnt been announced. Patience.

The 2 winners of this audio will be announced soon. Sam will message the 2 winners. Those will be from all the people that paid for the U tube event.

1 Like

Interesting.

The 15 people also have rights to re-sell the audio, so im hoping I can get it that way if im not one of the 15 lol

3 Likes

Hopefully whoever is reselling doesn’t 5x the price :point_right::point_left:

3 Likes

Dont worry, if i win i’ll only 3x the price

7 Likes

Winners are going to have to compete and price match

1 Like

Mine was just a joke lol

3 Likes

I know but it’s true

1 Like

Imagine a random luck day where everyone gets this field for free :joy::100:, this would be the only field I would play for the rest of my life

6 Likes

I don’t want to pay too much… :stuck_out_tongue:
I already have to do some real math to buy all the fields that I want. The worse thing is there are too many new godly fields getting introduced… lol

3 Likes

Hehe me 200 audios ago. :upside_down_face:

16 Likes

200x :smiling_imp: minimum
I’m not joking when I say we could be selling this for $10000 a piece.

18 Likes

Damnnnnnnnnn!!! You need to listen to the ego dissolution field, hahhahaha

4 Likes

Fortunately for the rest of us Sammy said that it’s just a combo of some free longevity fields, so it’s not as though the benefits are exclusive to this particular audio

11 Likes

thats cause sammy never understood the other parts of the audio
:wink:

44 Likes

Well, we still need some information about the sale of the field. I’m quite interested :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How long is the audio, actually? I can’t get it out of my head that we listened to it for 4 hours 13 minutes

6 Likes

6 mins :man_shrugging:

14 Likes