20% sale- 15 March

Sale till March 10th. As usual there’s no discount code as Patreon doesn’t have that option but rather all price reduced by 20% till sale ends. Did but earlier than intended

15 Likes

Also as usual look for the description here as I cannot write detailed description in Patreon. Due to word limit so some of them are missing

1 Like

Thank you @Equilibrium
I’m excited to try some of your premium fields.
It’s a personal/ subjective thing, but what would you say is the filed you yourself are most proud to have produced or that you would recommend someone to try?

1 Like

None of them tbh lol.it just comes to users preference and what they are looking for. Since you asked I’ll say ultimate reality field (among public ones) that was available for a short period of time and was taken down just today (which will not be available again to anyone) That one is something that’s really special to me and I don’t think I’ll ever offer something like that again as long as I’m making stuff (same level field I mean). Also no price tag would do it enough justice or it’s something one can’t truly pay for it’s just that special in my opinion. And who knows some copycats might try to steal ideas as usual but it wont work on the same pattern as mine that much I know which is also why I left out lots of details from description intentionally. It was at the same time made using mechanics or method that has never been used by anyone. Also it’s a field that’s on the same level of the fields I use for my personal use as well. It’s like a painters painting here they paint many things but only few are unique to them. This is why I think that one was really unique. So whoever bought that one I’d just recommend them to stick to that one even if they don’t use the others if they wish.

1 Like

Thank you :blue_heart:
20. % is very generous

2 Likes

Increased the duration till 15 march. Gonna release some new stuff soon and some of them are bit pricey than usual so I’ll keep it up for bit longer since I won’t have any more sale anytime soon after this

7 Likes

Kind of you to extend the sale. Thank you!