2023 and Beyond

I found Sapien Med at the beginning of 2023 and it’s been such a fascinating discovery. I will record my growth here throughout the year as it may be of help to others treading the same path. My main goals are towards self realization, financial liberation, love, and health. Prior to finding Sapien Med, I have done the 10 day vipassana silent retreat, several Dr Joe Dispenza mediation retreats and practiced Dr Joe meditations quite regularly. I have also done some energy work before and use the Sedona method for working with wants and aversions.

Yesterday, 1/11, I purchased Plasma Fluant (PF), as my first paid field. I listened to it about 3 times and did notice the dry mouth. After the first use of PF, I noticed my brain felt more alive like something was repairing in there. I will consistently use this for roughly 3 times per day.

This morning, I got the Order by 3 (O3) and used it a few times. It felt less intense than PF and was nice. I want to make sure I don’t over charge myself.

I also got the Pure Magnetic Heart Coherance (PMHC) and tried it on loop for a few times while out shopping. I felt good but wasn’t as blissed out as some others mentioned. I was hoping this would be similar to Dr Joe’s Center of the Magnet meditation.

I will continue to work with PF and O3 as well as a variety of free ones from youtube.

My improvements so far:
Equanimity - I feel very calm. Like nothing really can bother me. When I notice something does bother me, I can feel the contraction very clearly and it is more unpleasant than before, but I drop it pretty quick too.

Reduced bodily pain - I feel less pain in the head, neck and shoulder area.

Mental clarity - mind is very clear but also a bit blank.

Negative effect:
I feel urges for sugar craving more. Not sure if it’s just for water. I was at Sam’s club and got the urge to buy pizza and ice cream. I got it and couldn’t finish eating it. Water tasted better than the ice cream. I felt shitty after eating the pizza too. I don’t think I can eat shitty junk food anymore without higher level of consequences.

Thirst - I’m super thirsty today all day… I think I might be detoxing quite a bit. starting to get a bit dizzy too. Will keep drinking water and stay off the strong fields.

22 Likes

I’m happy to hear about your results! :slightly_smiling_face: Looking forward to more entries

6 Likes

Super cool
Was nice to have seen you during the webinar @Jimmy

5 Likes

Bro make sure to charge all of your food and water!

Junk food carries so much bad energies, if you’re gonna indulge every now and then make sure you’re at least doing it right! Haha

Check out these classic fields and their descriptions

https://www.patreon.com/posts/45885333?utm_campaign=postshare_fan

Me personally i don’t drink or eat anything less it’s charged. You are what you eat, so eat divinely :)

Welcome to the family bro!!

15 Likes

Wow never seen the food and water charging vids. Thanks!

One more improvement I’m noticing (after waking up from nap) is in self awareness. It seems I can notice my own behavior patterns more without judging myself too hard. See where this goes.

8 Likes

hey bro i hope you recieve many more great results :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Plasma repairs

You body will crave nutrition and need hydration.

27 Likes

Hi Dreamweaver! Thank you for what you do! Do you have suggestions on nutrition like take vitamins or just eat more healthy foods?

3 Likes

I woke up today feeling pretty good. Last night, I played PF1x, O3 1x, and looped restore core all night. Today I will play morning stack of ego disillusion, clearing, and more along with 1x PF and 1x @O3 and see how it goes. I will also do the pranayama tape and try the Tibetan rites per Sammy’s comment on the call. See how today goes.

I’m noticing there is a sense of something is off/ loneliness/ closed off ness in my physical heart area. I have been running away from this feeling most of my life when it gets triggered too strong. VoDL seems to work well to bring it calm. Has anyone tried the restore heart tape to heal this type of issue?

4 Likes

Thank you 45. God bless!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your journey. You seem to be making progress on all fronts. When the heart stuff comes up, just be with it and inwardedly smile at it, which will give all attached energies a blessing (like sedona’s welcome concept).
Force be with you

6 Likes

try eating more fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts
raw is better as far as i know

5 Likes

Thank you Rose! I will remember to do that.

2 Likes

Got it. Thanks!

2 Likes

try to drink the purest water it will help much

5 Likes

Today has been really fascinating. I was in very joyful state up to lunch after doing 2x PF, 2x O3, and some of the cleansing fields (and a few more). After lunch, I decided run ego dissolution, sub limit remover, and energy block remover, PF, and O3 again and I over did it lol. I got really tired in the afternoon and had to take a nap. The whole day I was thirsty, been drinking water non-stop every 30 mins. I also notice that I felt heat when I played ego dissolution and the negative energy block remover. I think just doing the negative energy remover a few times can be powerful since I haven’t finished the energy course yet.

This evening I signed up for Patreon and found the PTSD Help track… That is an epic track I only played it once as my brain started to get intense on the 2nd run so I stopped. My brain felt so much at peace, like this underlying anxiety I had my whole life some danger was going to attack me finally stopped. I haven’t experienced another field like this. I will be using this as per instructions for sure.

I also did a lot of reading last night here and realized there are so many well studied spiritual seekers here. So many things to explore.

God bless, good night, and drink lots of water!

4 Likes

Today started of well with a round of cleaning, ego dissolution, negative energy remover, PF, O3, ojas, internal crucible. I felt extremely blissful during the last two and then went back to sleep awhile. Then when I woke up I felt intense anxiety and contraction in the heart and hips area. It was quite intense, however, a part of me said I am ok, I got this… so I just relaxed into it with hand on heart and belly and stayed with the spaciousness of it until it went away. This is pretty cool new ability to return back to peace. I then did some open focus meditation and got on with the day.

My limiting beliefs that I suppressed have been coming up more uncomfortable today. Funny thing, I went to see a Tony Robbins business seminar today and there it was…. A whole day session on working on limiting beliefs. Perhaps I have to face this now or very soon lol. I have been at the same job for a decade, fear has stopped me from moving forward. Tho I have had some great personal healing progress last few years it’s time to move forward through financial and relationship barriers… what fields do you guys recommend? Removing subconscious beliefs seems like a good one to keep on playing.

2 Likes

Last night looped ego disso, SLR, energy block, emo release, amydala healing, revision to love, self love and accept, outlook retrainer. I woke up feeling so good. So relaxed, no worries, no doubts, just ease. i’m def going to be looping something like this every night.

This morning I played PF, O3, ojas, alchemical internal crucible, inner supporter, outlook retrainer, NMN, inner pillar of power and probably a few more. So far today I’m just kinda in flow state. I notice doubts arise, and then I replace with what if I can, what would it be like… let’s try this… this could be fun…

2 Likes

Finding new gems on this board everyday. I woke up feeling not so good after adding brain regen and genius fields to my previous night stack. I think it’s just too much going on. I woke up with tension around hips and thighs.

Listened to the morning stack and still was only feeling slightly better.

Then I did SGB + outlook retrainer and things started turning around. I found the oxcytocin one and that was a life changer for me. I felt my heart opening up and dropping some underlying anxiety that’s always been with me. It is extremely pleasant and gave me a sense of hope, okness, worthiness beyond what other love tracks are able to do. This is going to be added to my stack for sure. I’m also contemplating getting the new perspectives field but I wonder if it’s much better than what I have already.

Yesterday I had a great day on outlook retrainer and plan on looping it again today.

One health thing I noticed this morning was red marks around my neck, seems like my thyroid is being healed. I feel less of a bump in the throat area. Go plasma flaunt!

3 Likes

If you feeling any overwhelming, grounding can help.

3 Likes