2023 and Beyond

That’s dope man, it is to no surprise to me that life has brought you to sapien medicines doorsteps

I am happy to share the forum with you man :)

I need to get some statues myself haha, some time after i move I’m sure

Blueprint of psychic mastery is everything you’ll ever need for any thing related to psychic stuff… I’m excited to continue reading your reviews on it and all the other goodies you’ve acquired

Divine physique hits the market here and there, its a pretty rare NFT with only 12 minted i think? Maybe 11, i forget… i got copy number 11 is all I know lol i think you should be able to get it eventually… Just keep an eye out :)

1 Like

Cool. Will do keep an eye out. I do want one of the godness ones too. Seems like a good idea lol. Do you have the Aphrodite? I see that one on sale in the marketplace.

1 Like

Ah nah lol I don’t got a copy of her NFT, my interest is fully geared on my goddess only

1 Like

That’s smart! Focus on maha Devi / kali!

1 Like

I noticed while out doing errands that I am walking more straight with better posture. Subtle but noticeable. Hips and shoulders better posture. Cool.

1 Like

This ram dass talk even better and shorter Ram Dass – Here and Now – Ep. 153 – Devotional Tantra and the Divine Mother - YouTube

1 Like

Slept with Heart Coherence looping over night. Felt decently good. I slept just 5.5 hours but feel awake. Today I think I will get back on the Energy course. I have so many NFTs now that I can let them do the work while I go through the course audios…

2 Likes

Day 1 of energy course, body primer… tired… very tired… need more water.

2 Likes

Today turned out very very magical… I feel like I’m living a different timeline… How I respond to the environment, powerful… aligned. I got the flight to fight audio today and it was very effective. I also feel more motivated to take more action in my career.

4 Likes

@Jimmy Jimmy when he returns to his journeys thread : :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

9 Likes

I believe the way to enlightenment is finding the balance between service to self and service to others. To purchase from someone who created good work and serve you is a balanced approach. To steal is not balanced and will have karmic consequences. Just my perspective. :pray:

5 Likes

Back to regular programming…

Day 3 of energy course. Yesterday ended up being a tough day. After doing the physical primer I was tired. I also got a couple more nfts and asked them for help. I stayed away from listening to the heavy hitting fields per instructions. Of course thirsty all day.

I think I had a dream where I realized not to date women that are immature… I forgot what happened exactly but that was the lesson lol.

Last night I played archetype of parents and that was triggering so I looped it with alchemical revision of childhood all night. I woke up feeling ok but still a bit empty in the heart space. Today since I’m doing energy course, I’ll loop some lighter stuff: ego dissolution, emotional release, outlook retrainer, flight to fight, Aphrodite. Maybe some more.

See what magic brings. Come on Solidifier… bring me what I asked lol.

4 Likes

So, that’s why I’ve been having these cravings for marshmallows for two months now.

I should’ve bought some seeds and nuts, then. They’re a lot healthier.

Although, I have been focusing on healing my digestive system and the gelatin could help heal the gut lining, maybe?

1 Like

@Jimmy The direction that was given when the course first came out was not to listen to any other fields or work with them when doing the energy course. You don’t want to overwhelm your system and stay focused on the course. The course fields are very strong. My 2 cents.

4 Likes

i agree, been there by using too many tags in the beginning

the first time you should only listen to the course audios
once you finish and want to use them again, you can then listen to other audios

2 Likes

I do believe though the instruction was not to listen to any other fields that specifically target one’s energy system, centers, etc, while going through the course audios.

Though I would have to go back and check that

3 Likes

This ^

You can listen to as many fields as you can handle

Just not the energy related ones as you say (plasma included)

4 Likes

Taking it easy. Got a few more nfts. Going to stop now and meditate with them soon.

3 Likes

Got my pendants :slight_smile:

7 Likes