2023 and Beyond

Damn…

When i used to eat meat i used to get burger patties too, that’s wild you’re eating 8 though haha

Go hard bro

Oh yeah, i used to buy lots of them at my old job

But at home i never make them, i just have protein with water or I’ll milk if i want it to digest slower

2 Likes

How are you getting your proteins in? Protein poweder and water right? I am only doing 2 burger patties… I’m massively under proteined…

2 Likes

Ohhh damnnn yes you are

I thought you where doing 8 in one meal

I was like damn, my bro can eat!

Bro, if i may ask, why are you doing one meal a day?

For intermittent fasting?

What if you had 2 huge meals within a 4 hour eating window?

I drink 24-30 eggs a day. i’m trying to get back to 36 like how i used to in the old days but for some reason my body is having trouble digesting 30 lol so I’m averaging out at 24, but i used to be able to get 36 no biggie, but i was also taking some digestive enzymes back then … maybe i need to hop back on it

3 Likes

I’m doing intermittent fasting and being lazy by eating one meal. I may have to eat two bc I can’t eat 200 g of protein in one setting lol.

Wow that’s a lot of eggs. I thought you suppose to only do 2-3 due to the cholesterol. Are you doing those egg whites in a bottle or actual 30 real eggs with the yolk?

1 Like

I have the whole egg, the yolk is where all the good stuff is at, and is the main reason why i drink them in the first place

About the cholesterol, as long as you’re not pre diabetic or diabetic you should be fine to consume that many eggs as you will process it fine

The reason why it’s not be worried of is because eggs contain a perfect combination of 50% LDL cholesterol and 50% HDL cholesterol (bad and good cholesterol) the HDL gets rid of the LDL, so it balances out

There was a study back in the 1930s where they gave severe burn victims a diet of 36 eggs a day and they found the recovered much better and faster than other patients that where on other diets

This gave birth to the 36 egg a day diet which the late great Vince Gironda would prescribe many of the bodybuilders under his wing

2 Likes

Interesting. Good to know. My dad has the betes. I don’t think I’m pre yet, is it still ok for me to consume more eggs? I think I’ll do like half a dozen and then other stuff. So u don’t eat meat anymore and just eggs and veggie protein?

2 Likes

If you’re not pre you should be fine

Especially if you’re not having sugars

And yeah man, i don’t eat meat any more but i have regular whey protein, I’m a vegetarian, don’t plan on being vegan ever lol

2 Likes

I just had a street burrito with chicken and beef… had to add some more protein today. Now I’m going to not ascend anywhere tonight lol… Did you stop meat so your meditations can go further?

1 Like

Nice lol yeah man it’s definitely a good idea to get some more nutrients… You got a lot of fields going on and you should take care of your nutritional needs…

And I’m vegetarian because i promised my goddess to never eat animals ever again, i am devoted for life

2 Likes

Are you referring to maha devi? That nft looks amazing. What does it do?

1 Like

Yep, and it connects you to the goddess

Every one has their own respective and personal experiences I’m sure

2 Likes

Amazing!

1 Like

I got busy tonight… found old color printer in garage…. Got ink and photo paper… and here we go

3 Likes

They look beautiful! Very good quality.

2 Likes

Thanks. I ordered a pendent from Amazon with eternal on one side and ascensionnaut on the other.

1 Like

Nice, i got mines from here, these are double sided too except they where the only ones i found that had rectangular shaped pendants that can fit most of the mandala on them

This is what they look like

They do crack and one of them lost a mandala on one side…

But I’d say i was real rough with it …

5 Likes

Wow that’s soooo cool. Now how do you carry that around lol?

1 Like

In my pockets for the most part lol… they feel the best on my neck though, when i have them on my neck i have to have half of them on the back and the other half in the front and spread them apart so they don’t just create a mountain in the front lol

1 Like

Haha, that’s awesome. I gotta order some more now lol. If there is one nft or field you think that gave you the most benefit what would it be? I know it’s a tough one.

1 Like

Oh man I can’t even answer that haha

I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing so many fields these past years… They all affected me differently on different stages of my path, i know which one benefits me the most on a psychic manner (blueprint of psychic mastery), i know which one benefits me the most in my bodybuilding journey (the divine physique), but over all? It’s hard…

When Kali entered my life, that would be single handedly the most life altering moment in my life I’d say

So if i had to choose one, it’d be Kali’s NFT :)

2 Likes