2023 and radiation problem

There will be some problem associate with radiation in 2023. Hopefully it’s not nuclear but whatever it is. Do you think the radiation shield audio can help with whatever radiation?

1 Like

Capatain have explain that it will help with normal radiation but not with extreme one

6 Likes

Astaxanthin and Dsup is another good field for this.

9 Likes

I understand the desire for people to “stay informed”…And I think it is safe to say that the overwhelming majority of people, on this forum and around the world, share a similar goal…To live a happy, healthy and fulfilling life… But can we please try to stop promoting this fear based agenda that is constantly being shoved down our throats day after day? Instead of helping manifest a negative outcome for these dark forces, I challenge us all to take a stand and say enough is enough. Better days are ahead for each and every one of us if we work TOGETHER and LOVE one another. THE BEST IS YET TO COME :heart:

11 Likes

According to who? (asked in a neutral tone)

8 Likes

Those low vibing scum entities, of course :)

Let’s all do our best to raise our vibes and thus, help raise the collective vibes…Problem solved :mechanical_arm:

We are already living in radiation, are we not? Thanks to Cap, we have Plasmatron/Bioactive Beach etc. to help us out…No more living our lives in fear team :)

4 Likes

Because Pluto will enter aquarius. Something big will happen and it will change the whole thing. There will be good things of course but there is the bad things as well that happen hopefully not

4 Likes

That could turn out a lot of different ways.

6 Likes

Hopefully things will be fine. Just in case it happen lol at least I know what I have to do :joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

P.S. @anon25711007, nothing but love and respect for you my friend :heart:

You are a beautiful soul…and your Pepe picture is amazing :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks benny. You too💕

3 Likes

In 2023, before and after Pluto enters the Aquarius, we will truly realize in our own lives what the power of the people is. Even go a step further and realize how powerful the individual is.
We will also go from the conscious level to the material level, and have a deeper understanding of the importance of being ourselves.
Because the individual and the collective are closely linked. When you can see this more clearly, you will truly discover your own strength.

4 Likes

Yes. More power to the people! Really lot of great change will happen

3 Likes

Perhaps in the next few years, the field of captain production will become stronger and stronger

2 Likes

I’m chillin, never scared. Always chillin

6 Likes

Ayeeeeeeeee :clap:t4:

In case anyone on this thread is new, Sapien Medicine has FREE fields that cover this.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiKGfZ9ZAU4 Radiation Protection and Removal

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD0hyVV3cvU EMF Shielding

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=oii2Uc62kFU 3G 4G 5G Protection

5 Likes

Even 2 FREE older ones:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqv9bGbEF0c Radiation Removal

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=95shVkvZ4dE EMF Off!

If u are concerned this radiation (or anything else) will negatively impact your cells I STRONGLY recommend:

This one is still on my weekly maintenance day stack.

6 Likes

This can also be interpreted as “power to the people.”

Just a thought… :thinking:

4 Likes

The plutonium is a radioactive chemical element. But see the name… It enters the Aquarius which represents the mass. Aquarius ruled by Uranus. uranium is also radioactive as well.

You see the two plutonium and uranium👀