Open Discussion: How Do We 'Help' vs 'Serve' The World?

As a reply and Open discussion starter referencing:

"We fear, for we do not understand"

A great explanation
(Different iteration: We fear what we do not understand - or rather we fear Fear itself. I don’t know the source)

Honest, heartfelt, curious yet serious, and mindful questions:

How?

What? (ie. What’s involved? What sources and materials and skillsets?)
When? Where? (Ie. At the right place and time)

How do you suppose we do that? It seems so simple to say.

-Considering the cases for those who’ve never experienced or haven’t heard of the act of ‘raising our vibes’ in their lives and want to help but have no clue where to start like a curious child (i pray we protect them as well) or anyone who experienced in their darkest of days

Where / What / How do we start? How did we start? How do we keep it going for future generations? Does it start with us being the answer? Our ego? -not that the ego is ‘bad’

-Considering the possible mass psychosis of many people and them ‘exercising’ their own ‘free will’ under habitual, conditioned beliefs and actions.

If at all or if need be: How do we share to those with their ‘eyes closed’ and how did / do we ‘open eyes?’
What is it that we are not seeing?
What is it that we are seeing?

What makes this process more easier? How do we remind ourselves of our own goals and purpose and who we truly are? How do we remind others about who they truly are? How do / did we stop the cycle of fear and suffering? How do we guide?

How do we share truth (especially without being manipulated into destruction or insanity? ‘Truth’ seems subjective for the individuals at this point (what about the collective?) What is our truth?

Maybe it’s actually ‘knowledge’ and even that can be skewed into the questioning of things being real or not due to our own perspective and any form of limits (conditioning) or cognitive dissonance of - or between - the mind and heart? (Misunderstandings can happen).

How can we connect the dots; keep ourselves whole? Do we create order as in the suchness of the concept of The Flower of Life and Sacred Geometry?

Do we ‘realize’ our own ancestors, our lineage, our DNA (How can we learn from them)? What if we connected all knowledge and skillsets from our ancestry with our higher self / dimensions / 'verses
Who are we really?You're It - Alan Watts - YouTube How old are we really as the whole Earth timeline?"

Idea

i got from movie: Alita Battle Angel and Ghost in The Shell

We may want more understanding and practice of the following as the basis of this topic…

What does it mean to “Serve” vs to “Help?” (Often mentioned under the description of the YouTube videos. Referencing Captain addressing integrity.

-Considering the environmental factors of our soil, air, water, plants, our Earth

How if anything do we keep our solutions at the roots, grounded? To the origin? To be tangible, firm, unwavering, and tolerant as a tree? (No more manipulation and or confusion and true to who we really are) Or do we let ourselves be like the leaf on water? (Integration and radical change) or do we just go with the flow of things; formless? Or all of the above?

It seems theres so many choices and ideas shared and it seems we need to be more concrete and we need more creators and leaders and advocates. (More integrity, unity, faith, autonomy, wonder, excitement etc)

Do we let things slide (because it might do more harm than good) or do we do something about it? Should we be subtle about it or more direct? Do we have hope and pray at a distance or do we dive headfirst into creating? Why not both or all?

There’s so much we can do as a collective and individual and we can easily be overwhelmed and/or overlook things without having a bird’s eye view (big picture) and the balancing of letting go of the ego to be more fluid and open to change.

What can we do for the world (and ourselves)? What will we do? Where are we in this? We have so much to learn/realize and unlearn/release. We often look outside for answers when we can look within.

And we can start here.

“Let there be peace on Earth and let it begin with me” (still finding source)