2023 and radiation problem

That could turn out a lot of different ways.

6 Likes

Hopefully things will be fine. Just in case it happen lol at least I know what I have to do :joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

P.S. @anon25711007, nothing but love and respect for you my friend :heart:

You are a beautiful soul…and your Pepe picture is amazing :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks benny. You too💕

3 Likes

In 2023, before and after Pluto enters the Aquarius, we will truly realize in our own lives what the power of the people is. Even go a step further and realize how powerful the individual is.
We will also go from the conscious level to the material level, and have a deeper understanding of the importance of being ourselves.
Because the individual and the collective are closely linked. When you can see this more clearly, you will truly discover your own strength.

4 Likes

Yes. More power to the people! Really lot of great change will happen

3 Likes

Perhaps in the next few years, the field of captain production will become stronger and stronger

2 Likes

I’m chillin, never scared. Always chillin

6 Likes

Ayeeeeeeeee :clap:t4:

In case anyone on this thread is new, Sapien Medicine has FREE fields that cover this.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiKGfZ9ZAU4 Radiation Protection and Removal

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD0hyVV3cvU EMF Shielding

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=oii2Uc62kFU 3G 4G 5G Protection

5 Likes

Even 2 FREE older ones:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqv9bGbEF0c Radiation Removal

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=95shVkvZ4dE EMF Off!

If u are concerned this radiation (or anything else) will negatively impact your cells I STRONGLY recommend:

This one is still on my weekly maintenance day stack.

6 Likes

This can also be interpreted as “power to the people.”

Just a thought… :thinking:

4 Likes

The plutonium is a radioactive chemical element. But see the name… It enters the Aquarius which represents the mass. Aquarius ruled by Uranus. uranium is also radioactive as well.

You see the two plutonium and uranium👀

Some more thoughts for you to ponder:

• The last time Pluto paid a visit to Aquarius, we were given the American and French Revolutions, along with their revolutionary codifications of the rights of humans.

• The time before that, when Pluto wandered through Aquarius, we had the creation of the Church of England which was one of the major blows to the stranglehold that the Catholic Church had on European civilization. (This also led to one of the greatest redistributions of wealth since the Norman Conquest of 1066.) We also had, during this time, the Peace of Augsburg which allowed non-Catholics to love peaceably among Catholics, easing the tensions and bloodshed of the Reformation. Oh, and the first publication of a modern atlas, which was a really big deal since before that the atlases tended to indicate edges that we could sail off over and dragons beyond those edges.

• This time, Pluto will be in and out of Aquarius for 20 years (one of the reasons why Pluto is considered by many to be a “generational” planet). What attitude will you like to adopt for yourself for those 20 years? One of fear, vulnerability and powerlessness (the “shadow” side of Pluto)? Or one of idealistic, expansive, inclusive expectations of the very best of humanity (the bright side of Aquarius)? We all get to choose.

(ETA: Apologies for the Euro-centric examples. It’s what they taught me in school.)

10 Likes

I saw it but I didn’t watch it. But yes. It was predicted and explained lot of things like even the movement of younger people to take action. Which it did happened with the riot in America :sweat_smile:

Another thing is that I think covid will be gone( for the restrictions) in March 2023 when Saturn finally leave Aquarius

Which is explains why we have so much restrictions.

Because Saturn represents delay. Restrictions. Discipline. Diseases. And Aquarius represent us. The people

So after it leave Aquarius. I think we can get back our freedom back. Fully!

But watch out for pluto though… Especially with energy crisis :sweat_smile:

But there are also great things with pluto. Like the technology can become much much better than before

So much more that I think AI can take lot of people jobs… The down side of it

2 Likes

In addition to the energy crisis, food and natural disasters are worthy of attention.

Perhaps the solar storm is one of the keys to purifying the virus

2 Likes

Yes. It already happening today with food shortage. It can become more troublesome next year😶 but that’s the power of pluto. It makes the people take action. Lot of them will stand up for the masses

3 Likes

The next 20 years are worth the wait

2 Likes

I also have a feeling that there will be cure for cancer. Which is a good thing!

2 Likes

I replied to what you said by starting a new thread since it might bring the topic elsewhere Open Discussion: How Do We 'Help' vs 'Serve' The World?

2 Likes