Inspirational quotes

I thought we could make a topic purely for the purpose of sharing inspirational, short quotes that can brighten the days of others. If you find a quote motivating, please like it! If not, move on. We’re not here to argue. :blush:

20 Likes

I walk Slowly, but I never walk Backward.
~ Abraham Lincoln

10 Likes

If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve.
— Lao Tzu

17 Likes

“Watch your thoughts, they become words;
watch your words, they become actions;
watch your actions, they become habits;
watch your habits, they become character;
watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

19 Likes

The eagerness to start something is easy but the zeal to continue reaching Finish line is something else.
– Lucky

5 Likes

Future is a possibility independent of past created by present determined by your choice and will. Choose your choices wisely.

• The Wise man
8 Likes

If you are defeated in your thoughts you will be defeated in your life. If you are a champion in your thoughts - Your success is Inevitable.

– The Universe.

11 Likes

Begin with the end in mind - Stephen covey

4 Likes

Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for your evolution of consciousness. It will give you whatever experience you need the most to help you become your greatest version. :dizzy:

5 Likes

Everybody falls. But instead of focussing on the fall, focus on your comeback. :dizzy:

2 Likes

“Be — don’t try to become”
― Osho

6 Likes

“Let the man, who would be grateful, think of repaying a kindness, even while receiving it.”—Seneca.

2 Likes

“You have to keep breaking your heart until it opens” - Rumi

Once you start working on something, don’t be afraid of failure and don’t abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest. - Chanakya

3 Likes

Everything is temporary emotions, thoughts, people and scenery.Do not become attached,just flow with it.

3 Likes

Reason is the illusion of reality - Hazrat Inayat Khan

3 Likes

Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power. - Descartes

3 Likes

No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. - Pythagoras

5 Likes

“Your duty is to be and not to be this or that. ‘I am that I am’ sums up the whole truth. The method is summed up in the words ‘Be still’. What does stillness mean? It means destroy yourself. Because any form or shape is the cause for trouble. Give up the notion that ‘I am so and so’. All that is required to realize the Self is to be still. What can be easier than that?”
― Ramana Maharshi

I can’t update more than 3 consecutive replies on a page, so extending here…

If I tell you, you will forget; but if you discover it for yourself, you will remember. - A Wise man

8 Likes

“Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils …”
– Louis Hector Berlioz

“Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant”
– P.T. Barnum

“Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.”
– Bill Gates

“Never give up, trust your instincts.”
– James Mcloud lol

2 Likes

One thing only I know, and that is that I know nothing. - Socrates

8 Likes