The Requests and Fields

I think Animal Empathy/Telepathy develops conceptual thinking

1 Like

Frontiersman
“A man living in the region of a frontier, especially that between settled and unsettled country.”

That’s the longest definition I could find so it’s up to me to describe a little better why anyone would want a field like this.

These were a group of people in history who:

• Were Self Reliant - They had to make things happen on their own or else they would die. They couldn’t sit around waiting for help to show up.

• Were Self Starters - They could not afford to wait for motivation to come. Neither could they afford to wait to find the proper “how-to”, knowledge, or skill.

• Always found a way. It was up to them to find a way to succeed in any situation.

They counted on themselves in any situation. They provided their own fuel and ignition, so to speak. They persisted and never gave up. They made things work no matter what; they had to. If they needed something they made it, or found it, or made it happen. And they never took their time in doing so.

2 Likes

How about a silent or near silent/easy to sleep to audio on Gumroad, specifically aimed at developing the abilities for:

• Lucid Dreaming
  • Astral Projection
  • Time Stretching (while asleep, works towards enhancing the perception of time, slowing it down there)

While working at:

• Inducing sleep easily
  • Enhanced Healing (whole body)
  • Rejuvenated mind and body upon waking

Perhaps if it’s possible having a guide in the dream/astral who can help with lucidity and journey to the (higher) astral (when someone is ready for this).

edit: A subfield for Enhanced Healing could be added to increase the desire towards consuming healthier/more optimal foods and habits for the different bodies (mental/energy/physical/emotional/karmic/spiritual)

(edit2: will probably attempt to make something like this myself at some point)

8 Likes

Can we have an audio to get Golden Blonde hair? Or alternatively, can we get an audio to lighten our hair?

3 Likes

Hi Jenny

How you doing with your playlist and with this goal? If I may ask you of course

I noticed I have almost the same playlist as you, for this same goal.

Did you figure out anything for achieving this your goal?

Hi @anon2456476
I haven’t been working on it per say. I did add the audios that were suggested to me at the time of my request but over the past few months my playlist has kept changing. Sadly along the way I forgot exactly why I had created each playlist. I was like a kid in a candy store and wanted everything all at once.

At the moment all my playlists have been put on the back burner while I give my full attention to the Course. I can’t even remember how long I have desired to do an energy healing course and for my dream to finally become a reality is just mind boggling! I am just in awe right now! I have a feeling that the Course is and will continue to change me in so many ways that after the Course I may not be listening to any of my old playlists and instead start new ones.

I love this quote that I recently read on the Inspirational Quotes thread

That’s how I’m feeling right now. In the past I read so many books and watched so many videos and talks and yes some of the information did sink in but most was forgotten. Maybe I shouldn’t say forgotten but rather use the word ‘misplaced’? With the help of Dreams amazing audios, the advice I have received on this Forum and from what I have read here I am discovering so much about myself and also starting to remember what I had learnt in the past and start to see how everything is interconnected. Kinda like you know but you don’t really know until you KNOW. Lol even that sounds weird! Even though I can’t pin point exactly what has changed about me, I have an inner knowing that I am not the same person I was yesterday or the day before that. I hope I am making sense? Thanks to the Best Path In Life and the Intercession field that I have imbued on my ring I feel I was guided to this forum and also to the Course. Soooo many synchronicities are happening in my life on a daily basis plus the fact that I am seeing angel numbers left, right and center is another sign to me that I am on the right track to become a better version of myself.

Sorry I don’t think my reply is exactly what you may want to hear right now. Good luck, I hope you are guided to create the perfect playlist to make your dream come true! When you have it down pat please let me know what you learnt and what your final playlist was.

P.S. I think the Interconnection of Everything audio would be the best audio for what you wish to attain.

Edit: I should mention that it was @uial and @Philip_Weiss that guided me to the Interconnection audio and they were right, it did help and still does help me and I believe it will help you too.

I wonder how many people on this Forum are listening to the Interconnection audio? I wonder if it is sort of permeating through and affecting all of us? What I mean is that I have learnt so much from everyone on this Forum over the last couple of months, more than what I could have ever learnt on my own. Like collectively we are helping each other to learn and understand at a more rapid rate? :thinking:

10 Likes

Can you do the Raikov Effect?

2 Likes

Would something to change hair color be possible (Blonde->Brown)? Thanks!

Try using a subliminal for that

A field to rewire neural networks in the brain (deletion of unwanted memories and associated connections, a memory to music, sounds, smells, places, etc.)

9 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKfVOPhq0A8&t

I think this audio might help :eyes:

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo

Greetings. I’m dreaming of a Smart Chakra tag. Like maybe an alternate version of the chakra tag. It could just have a red background or something. It would only work on one chakra at a time. It would have two steps to it. First it would identify your highest priority. Maybe it could check in on your subconscious once a minute or so, or even once a second if possible, and see what your main goal is.

For any given moment it could be anything, dealing with grief, getting along with co-workers, getting motivated to work on your own business, being good on a date, or with friends, etc. Anything and everything. And then step 2 it would work just like the Chakra tag but only on the one chakra most important for helping you with your priority at the current time.

Thank you for your consideration.

edit:
Or if it could find just the right combination of 1 or more chakras to energize to best help you with your current goal, that might be even better. But I don’t want to ask for too much.

8 Likes

Stick a dragon in a crystal pendant and teach it each of the chakra audios.

3 Likes

I was thinking of how this could work with Glory tag. Yes, that’s a good idea.

1 Like

Hi @SorcerySupreme That’s a great idea and it’s something that I have just recently done. My dragon and I met each other three days ago. It’s still early days and I am still trying to figure everything out. I created him to help me with the Course. I figured if we learnt it together he would be a great help now and in the future. Every evening when I get home I take him out of his home and have a little chat him and then I hold him my hand as I listen to the audios or place him in my pocket or next to me as I do the exercises and then at bed time I give him a task for the night and put him back in his home.

I like @Atreides request, for my dragon to help me with something like that would I have to wear my pendant all the time?

3 Likes

@SammyG just to ask if there are plans in near future in releasing the Vibration series as a tag pendant?

Thanks

1 Like

I know I requested “the shaman”, but how about a field specific for shamanic journeying?

On dream seeds.

14 Likes

Can we Please have an audio that removes curses from malicious sorcerers?

3 Likes

that you know has any field been published about it?

1 Like

Great suggestion! A GPLD1 Production field is now on Patreon. :smiley:

6 Likes