The Requests and Fields

There are a lot that wont get made, nor will spamming or upvoting get your requests done, in fact it probably makes it less likely.

(stating rules always sounds so harsh)

But here you can post a request, but you need to also provide the rationale and what ways you think it can be done.
So hypothetically you may want to grow a tail, then how can we make this happen? what hormones or growth factors can be used? what genes can direct that growth? etc etc.
Same goes for energetic growth and modifications.

92 Likes
Private audio
Birth control audio?
Audio suggestion
Hi, I have a question about the height booster 2.0 from patreon
New Tooth Regeneration
Custom fields
Golden ratio face
Humble Request
How about instead of making new requests
Loki Concept Art
Ah tag for 3 Datian with 3 treasure ,microsmic orbit and trasmutate
Hello captain
The legendary Grow Taller
The Prince NFT (Private) 🤴
Auto immune disease suggestion
When will sapien release a meditation tag
Missing fields that can be really cool to add
Hair falling (possible side effect?)
Cell Salts
Athletic performance enhancement
Does sapien take requests
Does sapien take requests
Dreamcatcher - NFT : New Release
Request new video (tinnitus)
Ayurvedic medicine
Fields for cooling down during hot summer days(suggestion)
Fields for cooling down during hot summer days(suggestion)
I request Sapien Med to please make an audio for Growing Taller
General Discussion
Private audio
Suggestion: Animal regeneration tag
A question that I have
A Question regarding Skin Regeneration
Hardcore (Mythical)
Darken Skin Audio
Homeless people (social worker asking for advice)
Androstenol
Detox field
Let's talk about NFTs & set some ground rules
Field for COVID babies
Request for Eyebrow growth from SapienMed
Help for phimosis/frenulum breve
Sapien bluelight filter plz
Conceptual Realizations
Personolized subliminal
The Eternal
Corpus Spiritus Tarot Deck
Lesser Key of Solomon
Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)
A field request for facial features
Idea for skin audio?
New Release: Abdominal Wall Restoration
Cryo therapy/chamber field?
About the General Discussion category
Hardcore (Mythical)
Special Requests
Loss of bone in upper jaw
JAAJ’s Daily Wealth Stack :moneybag:
Hey! about blood pressure and testosterone
What is "community and side projects" and how does it work?
June, 7 - What do you say about my mom's condition? Which fields, what recommendations do you have?
Found an idea for a Field for pure enlightenment
What about these two fields?
Forum Ideas/Feedback/Suggestions
The Plasma Flaunt
Screen protector new field suggestion
Request for People
Require Fields For Hyperhidrosis / Body Odour
Suggestion box?
The Manifested (formerly called Lawyer of Attraction) - Testimonials
Max Heal Potion
Belly Burn
Have an idea for Nft. How do I pitch?
Chlorella (item maker)
Hyperbaric Compressor Field Missing
Perhaps someday an updated "Justice for All"
The Negentropic Sphenoid Bone (Neurocranial Restructuring) - Public Audio
For bigger testicle and sperms
Skin Moles and other Blemishes
Ribs flare reduction
About new audio
Entity/Deity Thread
Mandala mosquitoes and anti bedbug
Hollow forehead
A Mosquito repellant field
Skin Regeneration (epidermal growth factor)
Mind Settings for Healthy, Happy, Relationships?
Height Growth v.3
Face Sculptor
Ah tag for 3 Datian with 3 treasure ,microsmic orbit and trasmutate
(Request) Protection for antibacterial gel (hand sanitizer) and temperature gun
Field request : Better employment opportunities, attracting dream job or profession

An updated eye color lightening field… Especially formulated for dark eyed/skinned people.

20 Likes

I’ve found the results from the new posture/ atlas video much better than the experimental scoliosis audio. It’d be great if there’s a new audio field that aligns the rest of the spine where the Atlas video stopped.

8 Likes

Anything for pineal gland, 3rd eye

12 Likes

Sapien has a 3rd eye audio on Gumroad: https://gumroad.com/sapienmedicine?query=3rd%20eye&sort=page_layout

15 Likes

Thank you! <3 I would love a field for grounding/centering. Grounding into the different layers of the mother earth, and really bringing the raw and pure earth energy up into the body. Most of us are really ungrounded with most of our energy swirling in our head area. This field could also be for centering our energy along the midline/mid axis of the body, calling back our energy that is scattered around in our field and elsewhere for focus. Grounding and centering is really the basis of spiritual practice, but is maybe considered a little dull and boring compared to all sorts of out of body adventures etc. A field that would help to build this very much needed foundation/roots for further spiritual exploration would be a great gift. :pray:

16 Likes

Something that can help with oily scalp, dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis.

Sebum regulation in general

33 Likes

I want a sub for genetic hypothyroidism treatment please.

15 Likes

I think there are audio fields for the blood pressure and hair removal. Check the YT channel.

5 Likes

I have some maybe esoteric and metaphysical request (maybe for dream seeds channel) field for synchronization of left and right brain of hemispheres… which could bring us many insights, epiphanies, revelations , answers , solutions for our questions, problems, causes … it’s like a field which could connect us with Source or maybe with our subconscious, and we could therefore simply know it what is next step, it would be like consulting, hard to explain, and perhaps hard to make or even impossible, never mind, but that what I would like it :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I have two requests for fields that would not only greatly benefit me but a lot of people:

• Hypothyroidism / Hyperthyroidism (Overall thyroid gland repair and healing)
  • Cure or relief for ADHD

As for how they could be done, i’m not sure about the first one, but ADHD has been linked to dopamine imbalance, i have used the addiction field and gotten some relief from it, but a dedicated field would be so much better.

22 Likes

I just have these 2 requests, cause I could not find them on Sapien Medicine.

1. I would like to see a field for Bladder Regeneration , or/and Overactive Bladder .

I think there is a stem cells to bladder field , but I would like something to make your bladder stronger and regenerate it , and maybe calm the nerves that are associated with your bladder.
I know they have a kidney regeneration field , but I don’t see a Bladder Regeneration field .

1. I am another one who would like to see a field that focuses on Hypothyroidism .

I know there is the Endocrine System field , but I would like see a field that focuses solely on Hypothyroidism.
As for how , maybe the field that heals and regenerates , and sends the nutrients or anything that is needed for your Thyroid to function better ?

15 Likes

I’d like to see one for spine alignment. I left a comment on the spinal alignment/atlas as I have a weird birth defect where my atlas vertebra wasn’t put in at the factory. I don’t have one! My skull sits on muscle and the 2nd vertebra/axis is actually my first one. I can get problems with nerves especially in hands if my spine gets too tweeked. All my nerve challenges are stemming from my neck. I get along best by pretending all is well in that area but possibly a field for deformed spines could be beneficial.

7 Likes

Field for programming the Reticular activation system (RAS) for success In whatever you want to do. This is supposedly how billionaires can focus on a specific task long enough for law of attraction forces to work fast in manifestation. I believe this will be great for all of us.
Google definition: The Reticular Activating System (RAS) is a bundle of nerves at our brainstem that filters out unnecessary information so the important stuff gets through. … Your RAS takes what you focus on and creates a filter for it. It then sifts through the data and presents only the pieces that are important to you.

20 Likes

SIRT1 activation is in the NMN audio (on patreon). It’s also in the antioxidant audio.

2 Likes

It would be nice to have Subconscious limits removal field on a dog tag or bracelet. TIA

10 Likes

It is on the Fearlessness pendant (on enlightenedstates - currently under maintenance). Also should be available as a custom order on enlightenedstates.

6 Likes

Brain hemisphere synchronization is available on the Genius field (enlightenedstates).

4 Likes

Schumann Resonance audio as well as Sacral & Base Chakra audio help with grounding.

5 Likes

Have you considered working with the A.P.E. field?

2 Likes