Private audio

Welcome. What field are you looking for?

2 Likes

Haha
I don’t think I want to grow a tail but I do desperately want to regrow 3 missing teeth.
I hope Sapien can develop version 2.0 of New Teeth Regrow.
I didn’t get any results with 1.0 version.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nva_uVlQmtI

2 Likes

thanks for sending this to me :blush:

1 Like

hi, i wanted to have an audio created for a physical problem i have

1 Like

What the problem is?e39afeb7-a1ae-4e74-bb11-d6d2124146f4

hey hi​:blush:, however more than a physical problem it is an aesthetic problem that causes me a lot of insecurity, I have a big and ugly nose, I have tried several subliminals but they did not work, a few days ago I tried some sapien videos and they all worked are really excited about this, and i wanted to ask if they could create an audio to have a smaller nose just i don’t know if to ask them under the post that i had put by email, it would be really cool if my request was done it would be a dream come true because i believe so much in sapien medicine and i’m sure it would work if they created an audio like this. (anyway sorry my bad english :sweat_smile:)

Did you meditate to these subs? Try meditating while listening to them :slight_smile:
Dream probably wont make this specific field…

Why?..:pleading_face:

You could try the Facial Symmetry audio. My nose has changed shape a little by using that off and on since it was released.

3 Likes

This would help you much more than trying to change your nose shape:

https://youtu.be/MjO7H5b9aEM

This article is also a gem, I’d recommend you read it: https://enlightenedstates.com/2016/10/21/cure-insecurities-feel-whole/

1 Like

I was going to recommend the facial symmetry audio.

1 Like

Still applies to subliminals too.
In our waking consciousness, we are always thinking and rarely focused on the present moment. This is called the beta brainwave state. But when you think less and empty your mind, you reach lower brainwave states like Alpha and Theta, where not only do you experience inner peace but your subconscious mind becomes less resistant to change. Do you see where I’m getting at?

Subconscious resistance is what keeps these fields from working well and meditation takes you to these lower brainwave states which allow fields to make the changes that you seek.

1 Like

thanks for sending me this page I found it very interesting now I will try to do so :blush:

1 Like

thank you so much i will definitely try it :blush:

1 Like

you have recommended it to me in many start today to try it :blush:

I’ll try it thanks I would need this too​:blush::sweat_smile:

I think a video that lengthens the Achilles tendon would be a good idea. My Achilles tendons are a bit too short since I was born and to keep me near the normal people’s foot flexibility I have to stretch a lot. If there were an audio that would encourage the stretching safely or lengthen these tendons I’m sure many people would appreciate it.

If you have a suggestion for fields, you might want to post your suggestion in the The Requesst and Fields thread. It’s most likely to get the attention that you want when posted there.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like