Let's talk about NFTs & set some ground rules

I’m pretty new here, but here is my two cents:

About monitoring: I don’t see any problem, it’s just that, monitoring and it doesn’t imply the end of private groups, it just implies that there will be an extra member who could also be of great help. It’s not like @SammyG is gonna jump from group to group to spy and sell ideas to others.

I also don’t see a problem with the fact that there are two groups with similar themes. The idea might seem the same but the path that each project takes can be very different due to the work of the members.

• About joining groups:

In my case, I have been able to enter some groups and not others, but if I do not enter I do not take it personally and I don’t feel excluded, I tell myself that everything happens for a reason and that I simply did not have to be there and I continue with my life. Once, I was cut out from a group because I was absent for a day in the initial stage, I had a lot of work and I didn’t have time to read the those long threads and when I had time I had already been dumped, it was a project that interested me a lot, but I didn’t take it personally anyway. Again, I tell myself that everything happens for a reason and that I simply did not have to be there and I continue with my life. I know that NFT’s are great because of everything that NFT implies, of course they are very helpful, but I think that in the end they are still tools, if you don’t get this or that one, it’s not like the world will end for that, it’s not like you no longer have the opportunity to transcend (so to speak). If the circumstances do not exist to acquire a certain NFT, due to its prices, perhaps you simply do not need it.

Perhaps to avoid future problems, we can reach a general consensus of what should be the rules applied in groups from now on, such as the mechanics to create a group, add members, remove members, etc. Here all those who have been in the groups for some time and know which ones with the problems that commonly arise would be very helpful.
Here I think, the important thing would be not only to present the problem but also the possible solution, so that we are all capable of evaluating if it is a viable solution and in this way, we avoid, that this thread becomes a just a thread of complaints.

I also think there might be a possibility to invite new people to join a group when the group 1) runs out of members and 2) needs creativity flow to bring the project to completion.

The offer would be public and the group could make a small summary of the project so that those who are really interested can join. If necessary, a minimum time limit could be set in which the offer remains open (unless the places are filled before)

About pricing:
If we talk about trading and investment, then we could say that there is nothing wrong with asset speculation. However, there is something that I think should be taken into account in this particular case: These NFTs, although offered on platforms where anyone with an account and money can have access, these NFTs are bought only by people from this forum, that is, potential customers are part of a small group. And, when you want to sell something, you should adjust the price to your consumer’s characteristics (of course, without depreciating the value of the product). So I don’t see anything wrong with putting a limit on the minimum prices (to avoid depreciation) or on the maximum prices in order to maintain the flow of trading.
I’m also agree with this:

2 Likes

FOMO = not being grounded in your own power = weak root chakra (This is from @JAAJ and fully agree)

Yep and yep

3 Likes

I think even if Sammy joins the groups, observing many groups and making sure that nothing bad is gonna happen, is somehow impossible. Also I think what happens inside the groups such as breaking the rules or whatever should be solved in privacy. When a new member makes a mistake, the other members extinguish the fire as if they are really firefighters! However when an old member makes a mistake, others have to tolerate so much inconvenience. And they make it much worse when they bring up the issue to the public.

Backing to the topic, about the NFTs that Captain works on from A to Z, I think as long as he doesn’t have any problem with watching a NFT be sold 20k, there’s no problem. However when it comes to the NFTs related to healing issues, I think it’s not a bad idea if the creator gives a chance to those who really need a healing NFT. For example he can put a limit for buying utmost 2 copies of that NFT.

About the NFTs which are community projects, I think the owners themselves should decide about the price and the number of copies. Many of them want the NFTs for their friends or families, not for trading or selling. So this is not fair to tell them what to do with their assets, even if they decide to sell/trade the NFTs with a higher price.

4 Likes

Community projects are a way for us to remember, in the future, that we co-created with Sapien Medicine.

The NFTs are the permanent fingerprints from that period where we discovered we also had power in our hands ;)

15 Likes

:star_struck: Beautiful! Really well said! Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

@SammyG Is it possible to post this beautiful reminder somewhere?…maybe at the top of the NFT section?

7 Likes

People needs to stop saying this or things like it. Seriously, havent you read his opinions on this thread?

He LOVES doing this, he enjoys it, he sees the big picture, this is super exciting for him and has always been since he introduced the concept of NFTs to the community

The funny or ironic thing is, just as people come on in shiny armor to say things like that or “its so wrong! People just paying a small amount, then profiting from it” “it should be Captain selling them at 5k omg people is just greedy, so what about him?” please…

It’s NOT about that, Captain should be the one selling these beautiful rarities at 5k? Really?

He makes another rarity — regular field not an NFT—(because all of them are, each one of his creations is a rarity!) Prices it at 50usd or 100 or 200…

People: this is awful!!! Why you have to charge so much for this?! Why cant be this just free?!! So many people needs this, is this how spiritual you are???!!!

even tho there are hundreds of free SUPER POWERFUL fields in all his channels combined

:roll_eyes:

No, no. People is not concerned about Captain not being the one making a 5k profit…

Because if you were, how come we dont see people complaining and telling him or suggesting that this or that field that literally can cure an illness for what people has to pay thousands and thousands of dollars for a treatment he should charge 5k?

And hey… no limit copies!! Wohoooo :partying_face: imagine how good he would do!!.. but no, no one says that. Because its not about him not making the money others are making.

People even complain about Patreon fee…

This is about wanting everything, or the cool thing, or the thing we cant have (choose your demon)

“I cant heal if i dont have THAT NFT”
“I cant be happy if i dont have THAT NFT and also that other one”
“I will never find love if i dont have that NFT”

its sooo unfair wah wah

… Captain has literally opened the gates fully to any one any - one.

In two ways:

Request and fields thread (hello??) Yeah he cant make every single thing. But he tries and he reads that thread and the requests. Even tho… he very clearly says at the original post:

Yet we, almost all of us have just thrown the “desired field” without any or very little info.

Like ok… i need this but you go research about it and then make it, be sure free tho. …

I can almost guarantee tho, that the people complaining about so and so NFT unfairly being made in private or just a few copies available or offered at such high price and it could help so many people

Has never posted that idea or at least similar in the request thread :woman_shrugging:

Not even the ones that need to heal something.
Or a relative. With that thread being up… if me or any of my relatives was seriously sick or struggling with a big problem, heck id be researching everything about that thing every where, knowing that if I come to that thread and give him all information about it, well written and explained… more than likely he would make it!

Oh but no… you only see " i so need and want this field, so unfair i cant get it " … hmmmm

Ok before i continue with the fire…

AN IDEA HERE

what if you see the post about something you really need or think could help you with your problem (specially health wises) but the group has already closed the invitation, and you know you have requested something close to the idea of the group, “quote” the part in request thread where you actually suggested that field and send it to the leader of the group and or Sammy… i am sure you could be invited to the group.

Or

What if the private groups could make the post when already given all the final draft to Captain but before the total of copies is decided… so people could see what is coming up and if its something that same can surely help you with your issue, (health) and you can prove that you actually has requested something similar in the request thread, then they can add a copy for you and to be sure youd only get one copy, the leader of the group can buy it for you and you just send the money to the leader.

This way, there can be more chances for people that really need help or healing.?

So… there you go. Now you have a homework to go research everything about your need and go suggest it in the request field.

Captain might make it, specially if he sees your effort and profuse desire to heal, or all the members interested in forming groups can actually piggy bank feeding from the requests in that thread to create new NFTs!! And then invite the person who posted under the request thread to the group.

Thats be a super cool, conscious, helpful team work way to work this as well

—‐------------------------

So anyway, people can keep ranting about what is unfair and focus or look to find negative aspects in all of this… the truth is the truth even if it hurts or feels like a slap in the face…

Captain’s channels are full of free fields that ironically too… have many many more elements that what every description says, probably many elements inside NFTs for all we know haha, fields that keep growing over time… the releases the last year? Come on… they are crazy powerful, smart fields, negentropic aspect, and not just health wise… everything!!

But again overlooked… because they are free :slight_smile:

Or because man… i really just want one field that can literally do everything for me easy and fast, i cant bother having to listen to several, cant bother making stacks etc etc…

We gotta make the effort too guys…

Some are here complaining and dont even have one NFT… you think the NFTs are putting all in our hand like ordering food? Nooo. They have full potential, ALL the potential… with a lot of automated elements or with just minimum effort…but MANY others that perhaps the very members of each group dont even know there are in their NFT… if you dont put the effort…you will miss out on those. Same same :woman_shrugging:

Bottom line is. We gotta be responsible for what effort we put to reach our goals, to heal ourselves without just gimmicks

More so when now any one can create a group, and work on tailored ideas from your needs and wishes.

Do you realize the gift that is?? Do you really??

Do you buy a economy seat in a flight and whine the whole trip because you need to be and have the benefits of first class? I dont think so.

Do you enter Apple store with your iphone 4 and demand to be given an iphone 11 because you need it? Or better yet, would you demand that they get you one limited edition just because is exactly what you need but you missed out because this or that?

I dont think so.

But here in this forum everybody feels entitled to complain and point out fingers because of the shame and guilty card “isnt this a spiritual forum?” “Is this how you think evolution should look” “shouldnt be focused on helping everybody”

No no.

Here, we are responsible for our own growth, success, healing, evolution. Yes. Because for every goal we have many many tools that are not NFT.s and eveybody has the same opportunity there are free audios for everything.
So just please stop complaining calling things differently.

Again…Captain sees the big picture.

He is an artist. An artist enjoying what he does, his name be remembered for eternity one day.

Its unfair he is not that famous yet.

Maybe if someone sells an NFT for a Million… then the word will turn the eyes on him.

See my point?

Friends… just focus on the positive
Own the responsibility of what you need to do
Take advantage of the request and fields thread but do it right
Be brave and coreagous enough to come up with your own groups and ideas.

Focus on beautifying your own garden so the neighbor’s one will never seems like it looks greener.

:v:

11 Likes

Thats exactly my point
He doesnt have a problem.

So you saying im sorry people exploits you is not correct when he is not complaining, he is not feeling exploited, he could just end this NFT groups thing. But he doesnt, he enjoys it because he sees the big picture.

7 Likes

I was actually right after the first comment regarding your word used, was gonna say… “Vesparda” the rest of my post is not for you :grin: i forgot. I swear.

I am sorry lady. :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

I wrote that before Captain commented that he was ok with everything. I’m reading smugness In your comments and I hope I’m just misinterpreting. I really don’t know what to say. Not what I expected. And we don’t need to force people on their heels so that they find themselves apologizing. Their opinions are as valid as anyone’s here.

4 Likes

Its just been too much of the same.

More than opinions already sound like whining.

Its been for ever happening.

The same story.

Dont take it personal but if it affects you just know that even tho it looks strong (my post) my intention is for people that complains to realize that they too have the same opportunity to get NFTs

And if they specifically need one already done, then heck take that as inspiration for you to go find a great idea, make your group and then once you get extra copies of your NFTs trade for the one you couldn’t get.

This whole thing is actually super exciting and fun

Its pushing us to make bigger efforts, to use our abilities, to expand and discover new things about us, to develop creativity, to be doers, to look forward, healthy competition etc

But… as long as we keep finding the negative in all… we’ll keep ourselves in the same gloomy loop

5 Likes

I’ve been able to acquire everything I’ve desired here. At substantial cost in many cases. Because I am lucky to have the resources to do so. Most people don’t. We apply the same behavior to Capitalism in general and billionaires using their money to build rockets to Mars I think your opinion changes. Perhaps not. But billions of people definitely do.

Don’t get me wrong I deeply respect the value you provide here but I can see both sides.

2 Likes

Regardless of this reply.

You still seem offended. You can complain all you want about my post because you think i am not letting people give their opinion and saying that im some how harsh but you can labell us like this:

?

This way of giving your opinion is ok?

2 Likes

6 Likes

This whole time I keep seeing Sammy typing heehee. Ok Luna you caught me throwing rocks from my glass house. I don’t want to spend my energy on this anymore and it doesn’t change anything. Have a good night.

7 Likes

It’s going to take me some time to respond to most of what has been said here. Still soaking it all in. 156 posts doesn’t seem like much but you guys put a lot of time and thought into your responses and shared some lengthy posts. So I am going to respond to as many of the concerns as possible but need some more time. Not even fully done reading every post carefully.

I will only mention a few things off the bat though.

@anon34550888 I mentioned being a part of groups because some groups did not handle some situations very well. It’s easy for people to feel like they did the right thing if others in the group or its leader are leading the charge and they just play along… but that is not always the case. There have been some situations that groups have not handled well at all and that is why I suggest being an eye there. But again, this is a choice. I won’t force this upon anyone.

As the newcomer said, he doesn’t feel it’s quite fair to him and newbies alike. Now I understand that reputation/trust is earned over time and newcomers can’t just expect to be seen as reliable right off the bat. I completely get that some people contribute quite a lot and would prefer to team up with people they have synergy with. I agree that people should have the choice to create their own private groups without going public about them. Sometimes some people don’t want certain people to join their group if they go public about it because those public people are getting in every NFT project. I get all these concerns and they are all legit. But…

How are newcomers even supposed to ‘prove themselves’ with that kind of dynamic?. I don’t even think people should have to prove themselves either as this isn’t a company where people get promotions an salary bonuses.

So it feels like people get left out as there’s all this exclusiveness going on in this forum. That brings about a strange division here that I think is rather obvious… Notice how the main forum is rather dead? It’s not very active. Yet at the same time… this forum is getting like 80,000 views a day. That’s all happening in these private threads. You guys talk a lot :sweat_smile: And I love that. I really do. But now…

People forget something, I have to look out for the thousands of other sapienmed users out there. A lot of them lurk here. There’s only about 120-160 people (don’t remember the exact number) that are active here. And there are about 238,000 sapienmed med listeners. And some feel that they are being locked out of quite a lot of content they would love to have as well.

And I know it has been said that ‘then start your own NFT’ group. Well… quite often… that NFT group was already created! Or that NFT idea has already been made and is now being sold for $8,000. Well, maybe that person could have just joined… but sometimes, that NFT idea was completely private and out the public eye for the person to even know about it and join. Or if it was made public, it went up on a tuesday at 8 PM EST while he/she were sleeping. So I can understand why it doesn’t feel fair to some people.

The whole point of this thread is to bring about fairness. Fairness is never going to be a perfect thing because not everyone has the same idea of fairness in this topic. But we can still try to make it as balanced as possible. What some people see as whining, I see as people just voicing their thoughts and concerns. We all have that right here. That is the point of this thread. And I think if we want to be able to come to some reasonable and fair conclusions, we have to consider all sides here. I don’t believe either sides are right or wrong here and if you look at this from an unbiased perspective, it’s quite simple to percieve so.

And I’m not about to set some big rules that change everything around. I do like that people have the freedom of choice here. Such as…

I am not going to take the power away from groups to set high price limits. My opinion on it is just my own. I personally wouldn’t sell something at a price I couldn’t afford myself, especially when I bought it at a reasonable price. I don’t like the idea of locking content to only the rich peeps that got it like that. I know that if you truly want something, you can save up for it but considering the scarcity of these items, it could be sold by the time you saved up $8,000 after 10 months.

BUT!!! That’s just me and my personal morals. That’s just my way and that shouldn’t dictate anyone else’s opinion and way of going about it and nobody is any less or more righteous for going about it differently. So I’m not here to judge people and niether should you.

As I said, when you purchase an NFT, it is yours. You can choose to do what you want with it. If a group that owns the only copies of an NFT decide to choose the price limit to be $10,000,000,000,000 , then that is just. It is theirs, to make that decision. Value is subjective and I know that many people that put hard work into these NFTs and witness how amazing they are, genuinely value them very highly. NFTs grant people choices and I am not going to take that away from anyone.

I think the main rules that have to be established are those of consequences and making trading fair. I proposed two ideas and I will get to the responses on them tomorrow. There’s still a lot I haven’t soaked in here and I plan to respond to as many people as people. Of their thoughts and concerns. And… really, start coming to a conclusion here.

Because yet again, we tend to not be very considerate of others thoughts and feelings here. And things just keep getting heated time and time again here. I was really hoping we’ve grown as a collective but we just keep doing the same thing. It is okay to disagree… Why can’t people be okay with this?

22 Likes

I personally feel we are entirely missing the beauty of the NFTs and the community creations.

Just thought to share my experiences through out these NFTs creations …

First people have to understand how the NFTs and blockchain work, so that they will have little knowledge of limited copies, how pricing and trading works in NFTs, demand and supply etc etc. before whining about the process.

I’ve been into different kinds of situations, and in many roles while working on these NFTs. I missed few at direct releases teesping, I left few times not buying multiple copies initially even though I had the chance (thinking others will buy)… but I never complained or cried about it. Because I learned things from those experiences – used to plan entire day to buy them last year, enjoyed the missing NFTs, enjoyed the adrenaline, late nights waiting’s, enjoyed the trading …I used the same SM tools again to manifest something that I missed earlier…lol ; I was just experimenting and it works….lol ;I had fun overall and I absolutely appreciate the value that these tools bring to us. Things wont always come served in platter, we need to put some work and make sure that we feel deserve it!

I’ve been into community projects where I contributed as many Ideas as possible around 90% of things, and there are many who didn’t say a word – but I or any person in the group didn’t say a word and we were all respectful overall. I think that’s okay! Few times, few knows more things than others and end of day we are all learning and growing that is more important I feel.

I personally opine that once a member is part of our team or group, we should behave like a team even though he is weak or strong in something. It’s something like mini-community inside SM. We just need to be careful of the parasites that we need to weed out.

I’ve been into project that I contributed only 2% of things because I don’t know much but I was eager to learn and grow those concepts. I’m glad that those groups didn’t say a word for low performers like me.

The funny part is that the very same leader or group members might exchange for my creations in the other thread, and starts appreciating the concepts in the other one. Maybe this is what is karma about :slight_smile:
If we see the bigger picture, the things seem very different and beautiful.
We create something, we use other creations, they appreciate mine without my knowedge and vice-versa and much much more…same thing happens when we buy or sell…
Gratitude and Appreciation are the things that we feel at the end If we can see the bigger picture of tradings.

Moreover, we need to start appreciating the beauty of these creations, utilising them, growing out of them and much more. Who knows, the next Billionaire is one of us who PROPERLY utilised these tools. THINK BIG!
Not to exaggerate, but there is a bright future ahead and I don’t think what’s wrong if someone is willing to buy an NFT at 1 Million next year?
If someone is an artist and looking for an NFT that absolutely amplifies his creations, why not invest few extra bucks now …that’s his investment for his future. The future returns can be 1000x who knows, which is hard to quantify…

Pricing is entirely subjective. I bought few, sold few, traded few and made friends in the process doing these deals. Since we are a closed limited group and obviously the trading is all barter system most of the time. We are the sole buyers and sellers that are confined within the forum. Once the NFT market itself expands, there is a lot of scope for our NFTs.

Out of all, can you imagine working with captain and contributing tiny something along side with him.

Have fun, enjoy these creations, be diligent in your spending, spend time with our creations, grow out of it. I think we need to focus our energy on the most productive things.
There are always people who see lack in things, there are always people who want to better themselves and others! Which side we are in is ones choice. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

When i make private groups or start in private or make it public but say “we are 5 or 7 already” i am considering newcomers or people that are active and havent had a chance.

I literally take my time to check users to see at least that they visit almost daily the forum, or that they support Sapien but havent joined anything and send them invitations, encourage them to join and participate and they happily do.

I still remember my public attempt to do it that way last year … haha

Lard Mercy i got crucified for trying something more fair :woman_shrugging: so now i work in private and send invitations lol

8 Likes

he didn’t say it’s bad, he agrees

2 Likes

I didnt say that.

I commented on what i quoted.

About how newcomers would have a chance so i just said that i try.

And that when i tried publicy last year i was killed there in the process.

So my point is, it is possible trying other ways to help newcomers to be known and invited too

4 Likes

I know you have done that and I highly appreciated it. I remember that fiasco. I approved it at first but upon reading it again, the rules were a bit too rigid and got very specific and seemed to single specific people out. Some people took it personal (even if it wasn’t against them) and that just ended up going wrong. I blame myself for that incident so I’m sorry about that.

But that is part of what this thread is about. Granting people the overall perspective on this NFT market. A greater understanding can help create more balance in the future, when all things are considered. And so when a thread for newcomers is created in the future, I think people would be more open to that. In fact, I’ be willing to lead something like that if a newcomer shoots me an idea that hasn’t been done yet.

14 Likes