Hey! about blood pressure and testosterone

Hi!

Does plasma combo 2, Plasma flaunt or endocrine system rejuvenation really work on The hypothalamus and pituitary gland since don’t get results on those conditions (those should work regards description). Can it be they just don’t work or does it take forever to heal? :frowning: Does anybody know?

If they just don’t work can you @Captain_Nemo do new one which regenerates those two. I think my blood pressure and testosterone is about function of those two (had high amount of antipsychotics for a while when problem started and continued after discontinuing medication)

I can’t say for sure about PP 2 (it’s been a while since I visited that field and it’s description) but the other two, yes.

How are you measuring your healing?

That’s the piece that usually trips everyone up. And it’s an important question when it comes to the two glands you mentioned, because the functions of those two glands are hard to recognize and assess.

Blood pressure is a complicated indicator which is usually used to diagnose issues in other parts of your body (your cardiovascular system and your kidneys, usually) before these glands. IOW, without knowing your medical history, your glands might be fine, not needing any healing, and you could still have blood pressure issues because of problems elsewhere in your body. If this is the case for you, it’s not that these fields aren’t “working.” It’s you would be using fields that don’t address what’s actually going on with you.

You might want to put your request in a place where he’s likely to see it: The Requests and Fields

It can take a long time for the body to re-regulate itself after a course of these types of medication.

1 Like