Require Fields For Hyperhidrosis / Body Odour

I’m been hoping for Dream to release a field / fields for hyperhidrosis - (excessive sweating) and body odour that can target the underarms, feet, groin - even faecal body odour with permanent results. There is a rare version of rare version of the gene ABCC11** that prevents their armpits from producing an offensive odour. Can anyone give suggestions how to contact Dream / SammyG for even a custom field, i’m willing to pay for a field like this.

Use detox fields

Welcome to the forum!

I don’t believe they are making custom fields per se, but you have a few options.

You could post your idea in The Requests and Fields thread, where they’re most likely to see your request. Then, they can decide whether they want to make your field, generally released in whichever way they feel is best.

Or you can create a #community-and-side-projects. Do you research here on this forum. Then you can create your project and call together a collection of forum friends who would like to participate in and benefit from your project. If your proposal is approved by Team Dream, they’ll make your field for your group (and beyond, if you so wish).

Have fun with us!

2 Likes

Hi there, TMaster01!
Welcome Aboard

1 Like
2 Likes