Strawberries N Creme (Free)

Strawberries N Creme

Please enjoy our first official scent and flavor release.
A fruity fresh strawberry high note with overtures of powdered sugar and a heavy crème background.
The effect is compounded repeated use and lingers on your skin and sweat as a natural perfume.
Enjoy this taste and smell with even some of the strawberry antioxidant effects.
A luxurious yet functional frivolity.
Description is quite literal.

47 Likes

Aye haha at this rate im gonna propose to myself soon :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you Mr Spice @Captain_Nemo i feel i need to update the legendary meme

24 Likes

Annoying voice: “Hmm… I don’t really like strawberries can you do the creme only or shtrudel :tipping_hand_man:

:joy:

Chef Nemo

21 Likes

Nice… this will go right after my androstenol playback

10 Likes

I’ve been waiting on this for centuries. :flushed: Thank you so muchh :heart::heart::heart:

17 Likes

You have?! Really? Lmao lol

11 Likes

You’re definitely a legend haha… centuries

10 Likes

Yup. Smelling it fully.

Delicious :drooling_face:

*licks her own arm

16 Likes

I’m really going to enjoy this one! Thanks Captain :slight_smile:

8 Likes

That’s one way to stay clean. Yep. Keeping things clean.

8 Likes

Lol yes ever since the 16th century I’ve wanted to smell like strawberries and creme. :blush:

12 Likes

oh fun!!

so i’ma be honest i bought saint biceps mainly for the scent, but now we got this!

:strawberry:

i’ll definitely check it out sometime.

17 Likes

its free

44 Likes

Another one for the skeptics lol

16 Likes

Yeah it would be hard to deny. What are you smelling on me right now? Or tell me what you smell after listening to this untitled track 3 times in a row. OK, now look at the title!

13 Likes

Lol, I so wanna test it right now by listening a couple times but I’m currently looping a playlist probably through the night to help my post nasal drip phlegm thing going on…(it’s so annoying) I played it once tho and I smelled a nice scent but very very faint. I may add it to my playlist through the night… maybe I’ll wake up to the scent.

7 Likes

and we love you for it.

:hugs: :partying_face:

23 Likes

Pretty much :hugs::heart:

57 Likes

Lmaooooo luna and the memes :rofl:.

10 Likes

Woah, that’s a strong claim dream :smirk:.

Ooou some lavender scent :smirk:.

5 Likes