General Discussion

Nope, it’s here

the item is sold on gumroad, it is shown on their site but it’s just an interface ( if that makes sense ), and it is apparently deleted from gumroad :p.
they just haven’t deleted the “interface” from their site :p.

Oh, it seems so then

perhaps it is being upgraded

Im a patreon, is there a way a better way to request a specific audio from Sapien? Im looking to turn off the LP(a) gene. Its a plaque inducing gene. Thank you.

Hi Wookie, you can place it in requests and fields thread
also any articles, research etc that you can find of it can be helpful

2 Likes

This is… interesting :flushed:
I wonder how the idea came up!

The animations are suuuuper creepy :hushed: life-like but not life-like enough to pass :D
The hands in the plasmatron none, OMG
Maybe it is a practice project :thinking:
In any case, it’s great to see!

I wonder whose channel this is, they’re probably on the forum :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol
You’re not that far off I think, it’s human-like non human :laughing:

1 Like

deleted it cause i thought it might’ve been rude lol but you never know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s animation, they’re not people :sweat_smile:
So doubt they would take offense :D

1 Like

damn i didn’t pay attention, for a sec i thought the guy in denim shirt could be real :pensive:

1 Like

This one just a couple of times (and should be the first one)

1 Like

Maybe try with Semax and Phenylpiracetam?

4 Likes

You can also try Enhanced Visual Processing, to improve visual recall and can help with memory.

1 Like

I don’t intent to slander or badmouth anyone but I was searching on gumroad discover for “Sapien Medicine” and by sorting it so that the newest show up first this creator showed up as the second entry with the Ambrosia field and even said that he “added” some morphic fields to the existing field (yeah right) Supposedly there are 6 pieces left? I don’t know if one can even resell the field that way? Or if its only possible through nft vendors.

Whatever it is it doesn’t look quite right to me so before someone buys it and gets maybe scammed I wanted to bring it to attention.

Maybe @_OM or @SammyG want to take a look at it too

I mean if it’s really the nft it’s ok to resell…
But I doubt it is, wasn’t it a very limited sale?

I don’t really understand his “addition”, where is it added? maybe it’s optional…
And yes I also highly doubt that would work, but the guy should know such products are less desireable on the market after boosting or additional… anything 🤷

I would suggest not using that since there were rumours about DEM that he is putting MTF affirmations inside his work.

That’s the thing maybe I’m wrong but it seems one can only get the audio maybe even the picture but not the nft. Which would make the other things useless.

The price is too cheap to be honest, he only sells it for a few days and got 6 pieces left? Sounds fishy

Which is the best booster audio from any channel
The best one that gave you good results and you can reccomend

It’s not funny.
I know that some author has cloned the work of our @SorcerySupreme

the data on gumroad is not correct (e.g. - file size)
he converted the original file to wav format and added something? this is a complete destruction of the original field structure.

3 Likes