General Discussion

Express Yourself, Talk about anything

29 Likes

Greetings. Looks like I may be the first member here. Thank you for all your audios and willingness to help mankind.

14 Likes

Hi Sapien, How are you? Thanks so much for inviting us to join your new group. This is an excellent idea.

7 Likes

Awesome! Hello my beautiful friends. We are all limitless. Thank you Dream

6 Likes

Hello all, great to be here

1 Like

I’m not getting any results from my Teespring Productivity field that I’ve had for 2 months. Does anyone know what I should try? I’ve read all the articles on the ES website.

3 Likes

Till someone from the staff gets to you, here is what I’d do. I’d listen to the subconscious blocks audio 1-2 times a day and look into using the booster on the field.

3 Likes

hey Jossette, how is the EDS field working for you?

Edit: Not sure if you remember, but I’ve replied to your comment on The EDS video on youtube months ago.

1 Like

Does discourse have an app?

2 Likes

Hey stigletz, I do remember you! Thank you for asking. :smile: Myself and two of my family members have all had good results from it. Our joint pain, neuropathy and other symptoms have improved a great deal…overall it’s really improved our quality of life. One of my family members was greatly disabled from EDS to the point of being in bed all day but over the past several months, he’s been doing so much more. He’s out of bed at least several hours a day.
Btw, I also took your suggestion and began listening to the collagen video everyday and I’m sure that’s helping aswell. Thank you. I’m so grateful Sapien made it. :smile:

3 Likes

hey Niiyoru I’m seeing a lot of great advice here. And yes, I meant the field booster on Patreon. Don’t overdo the boosting in a short period of time though. Once every 10 days seems reasonable, but I’m no authority on that. Try saying affirmations that echo what you want and repeat them whenever you can. Results for affirmations show up after some weeks, so don’t give up too quickly on that technique.

I had to edit an old reply, because the website is blocking me from writing several posts in the span of 24 hours.
I hope there’s something the mods could do about that.

1 Like

That’s great! How regularly do you listen to the EDS field to keep the improvements?
I have tried convincing some fellow EDS patients, but they didn’t believe it could make a difference for them.

1 Like

Regarding Productivity, try his mandala productivity on his Instagram (I use it on my phone as background) and use every morning Superhuman mutant field too…you will be surprised, this combinations work for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I listen three times a day ( I’m not sure about the others). It’s definitely made a difference to our lives. I didn’t think it was working more than joint pain for ages, then Sapien asked me how it was going and I said it was helping but not a lot. Afterwards, I realized just how improved we were by comparing how bad we’d been several months previous. It’s not a quick fix but little by little we’ve all improved immensely!
It’s very difficult to convince people who are desperate to feel better to try listening to sounds for healing when there’s no conventional medicines that really help our condition. And POTs just makes EDS suffers feel so much worst…it’s hard to have hope when you feel like you’re having heart attack everyday. Please keep spreading the word, regardless. It works.

4 Likes

I’m so glad it’s working for you all!

3 Likes

yes it is called DiscourseHub

1 Like

I think something is wrong with me. When I first came across SM videos in October/November I saw results from everything. Especially the Dopamine. I knew it was really working when I did the Automated Leg Day and my legs were sore all day, and I couldn’t figure out why, because I hadn’t worked out. I had to think long and hard to remember I had listened to the video that day.

But since about December, I haven’t seen results from any of the audios and certainly not any of the fields from Teespring and Enlightened States. I’m feeling discouraged and disappointed. I don’t know why everyone else is seeing results and I’m not.

1 Like

Yeah it is because of self doubt,you suspect if it works then try letting go , let it flow.

I listen to the Subconscious Audio more than that each day. Thank you for the tip. The Booster? Is that the one on Patreon that’s only for fields on a physical item?

I think there’s something wrong with me.

let go of the thought that there is something wrong with you. if there was really an issue then the audios would have never worked in the first place. You are enough just the way you are. that belief is very important

5 Likes