Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

This is my brother !!! to the top and beyond !!! to the stars my dear brother !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

6 Likes

Paid my penance at the gym and bowed down to the gods of muscleā€¦ counting the days till I can afford this field :smile:

And not letting up on this metaphor yet haha not until this field is in my field

7 Likes

I always have to come back for small updates just so you all know how amazing this field is because itā€™s a game changer.

I think the best part of this field is how full and dense the muscles are even when youā€™re on a deficit

When I was training to get gains, I had to eat an unholy amount of food so Iā€™d always get bloatmaxxed but when it came to the cut I shrunk to a point where I wondered if there were even muscles there

I havenā€™t been eating as much past few days and my fullness is still there. I donā€™t have to eat 12 raw eggs slonked for lunch with plates of liver just to get stronk, can just prop this field and I can pretty much cut down, get lean while also building muscle and smelling like a tropical vacation*

*I donā€™t know what Dream put in this scent but itā€™s an amazing natural scent. Itā€™s very tropical smelling and light, people will just assume youā€™re naturally great smelling.

Since I like wearing cologne, it goes well with my extra stinky Nasomatto Black Afghano cologne

24 Likes

It would also perfectly pair with just soap and water :rofl:

12 Likes

Ive been having some aromatization problems from overuse of some of sapiens androgenic audios so id very much appreciate a response. The estrogen aromatization has led to an increase in anxiety, some slight weight gain, fatigue and since estrogen causes water retention it has made my torso and face puffier. Would this audio fix this problem? Im not 100% sure because it mentions it only sensitizes androgen receptors in the muscles. And would it also fix my mood problem caused by the aromatization since testosterone absorption gives a calming effect or will it just make muscles bigger

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: How did you find sapien?

Estrogen, among being neuro-protective also has an anxi-anxiety effect, especially when testosterone levels are high and your mind is not used to it. Add some caffeine to the mix and boom yadda yadda. Caffeine also increases androgen recepter density along the cortisol release and 'drenalinz.

Amygdala field and grounding is your best bet. And keeping your estrogen as high as possible without developing gyno.

edit: and all purpose anxiety removal, ofc, wtf

4 Likes

Hey bro by any chance do you smell like lemon? lol

9 Likes

Itā€™s very slight! I canā€™t really place the exact smell but a citrusy influence is definitely there

10 Likes

Hmm interestingā€¦ I like it, i smell a mix of fruity scents after the gym though, but before hand it was a stronger citrusy/lemon scent

I also have matchmaker which affects pheromones

Btw i imagined you smelling your arm pits to check for citrusy scents haha

10 Likes

I find that for me thereā€™s a slightly more tropical scent, some slight citrus, a little bit of tropical wood, if Cap ever re-releases the Matchmaker Iā€™d probably cry man, would have all the fields of my dreams to rebuild my life haha

6 Likes

Hmm i wonder if diet also plays a role lol weā€™ll see weā€™ll seeā€¦ Iā€™ve also been looping this a bit more than necessary lol letā€™s see how the story unfolds

4 Likes

HAHA

Man Iā€™m a bit guilty of that too

I know he said to loop it around 3x but then the greedy side of me eggs me on

ā€œcome on man, NO SIDE EFFECTSā€

ā€œTREN HARD & EAT CLEN NO MORE, JUST LOOP A FEW MORE TIMESā€

ā€œYOU SMELL GOOD BRAH, LETS GOOOOOOā€

6 Likes

yeh but logically you gonna get exhausted when you stop.

14 Likes

Hmm you mean like when we stop looping more than recommended?

5 Likes

no on your off days of not using it.
the body will be exhausted from all the pushing

20 Likes

Ohhh okay, thatā€™s fine haha we can make a stack for that :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh wow, I didnā€™t realize that thereā€™s limits to the pushing but thereā€™s a guy I follow on Twitter @brutedeforce, heā€™s a bit insane with his lifting strategy

Guy takes zero rest breaks, he claims that rest breaks rest your muscles but not your joints/bones thus making you more prone to injury. Iā€™m not saying exactly that I agree but that probably might be the case if weā€™re pushing too hard with the loops. I guess Iā€™ll go back down in loop strength. Thanks @Captain_Nemo

I suppose this might be a great time to request a series of nice body scent fields ;)

4 Likes

if we take finasteride will that have any effect on this androgen receptor?

Regulate estrogen field

1 Like