Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

It’s very slight! I can’t really place the exact smell but a citrusy influence is definitely there

10 Likes

Hmm interesting… I like it, i smell a mix of fruity scents after the gym though, but before hand it was a stronger citrusy/lemon scent

I also have matchmaker which affects pheromones

Btw i imagined you smelling your arm pits to check for citrusy scents haha

10 Likes

I find that for me there’s a slightly more tropical scent, some slight citrus, a little bit of tropical wood, if Cap ever re-releases the Matchmaker I’d probably cry man, would have all the fields of my dreams to rebuild my life haha

6 Likes

Hmm i wonder if diet also plays a role lol we’ll see we’ll see… I’ve also been looping this a bit more than necessary lol let’s see how the story unfolds

4 Likes

HAHA

Man I’m a bit guilty of that too

I know he said to loop it around 3x but then the greedy side of me eggs me on

“come on man, NO SIDE EFFECTS”

“TREN HARD & EAT CLEN NO MORE, JUST LOOP A FEW MORE TIMES”

“YOU SMELL GOOD BRAH, LETS GOOOOOO”

6 Likes

yeh but logically you gonna get exhausted when you stop.

14 Likes

Hmm you mean like when we stop looping more than recommended?

5 Likes

no on your off days of not using it.
the body will be exhausted from all the pushing

20 Likes

Ohhh okay, that’s fine haha we can make a stack for that :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh wow, I didn’t realize that there’s limits to the pushing but there’s a guy I follow on Twitter @brutedeforce, he’s a bit insane with his lifting strategy

Guy takes zero rest breaks, he claims that rest breaks rest your muscles but not your joints/bones thus making you more prone to injury. I’m not saying exactly that I agree but that probably might be the case if we’re pushing too hard with the loops. I guess I’ll go back down in loop strength. Thanks @Dreamweaver

I suppose this might be a great time to request a series of nice body scent fields ;)

4 Likes

if we take finasteride will that have any effect on this androgen receptor?

Regulate estrogen field

1 Like

Welp! Just received some unexpected money from my old job :sweat_smile:, guess it’s time.

15 Likes

I dont think that’s true . Estrogen is not brain protective and neither does it calm anxiety its actually progesterone that does that.

Oh no it’s very true lol. Neuro-protective. And it’s definitely nice if your test levels are too high and your e2 is crashed.

Can you provide a reference for that ?
Yeah too low estrogen also has its side effects , although less bad than too high estrogen .

Man, just go through /r/steroids for a bit. Type in e2 in the search bar, or anything estrogen/estradiol related.

3 Likes

Here, chef. Second result on Google.

I’m out for coffee now.

(and yes, that’s on men too. google more if you want that black on white too lol)

2 Likes

I’ll go though the review .

In the meantime you can go through this studies and articles :

" Progesterone is the basic brain-protective antiestrogen. It works to protect the brain at many levels (preventing lipid peroxidation, exitotoxicity, nitric oxide damage, energy deficit, edema, etc.) and it promotes repair and recovery."

The current data support the tenet that androstenedione impairs memory through its conversion to estrone
Estrogen bad for memory.

Estrogen likely causes autism

Bilder also expected progesterone and testosterone in the kids who developed autism to be elevated. “But that’s not what I found. Instead, what I found, is estradiol being elevated in the children who developed autism

"Higher estradiol and lower sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) were significantly associated with increased ASD risk. "

I know what progesterone is man.

I’ve been down the hormone route for years and years. Also, autism and estrogen and their correlation is a lot more complicated than current science can grasp.

3 Likes