Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

F*CK yeah!

I couldn’t wait for my card to get here and totally forgot gumroad uses PayPal as a payment method :vulcan_salute:t4::+1:t3:

Edit: refreshed the site and it seems like we got another item"plasma glass skin"

FML :upside_down_face:

20 Likes

I hate you.

2 Likes

I know that feel, too bad I’m a 90’s emo kid.

3 Likes

Curious - does this lead to fat loss?

3 Likes

I think so. I’ve lost a little bit of fat.

2 Likes

Does this make one manlier; such as strong boost of testosterone?

@Monumenntu
It’s explained in the description, then people, including Dream have said at least 10 time that “no”, it’s only for muscle. Not beard, hair or voice.

9 Likes

I’ve felt a bit more lean with this but I am also pushing more weight and more active due to this field. I think one change I have to do with this field is to eat more carbs since I want to be extremely active as an impulse with this.
Muscle also does eat up more fat so that might be a thing

6 Likes

It will get you jacked af if that doesn’t make you feel manly, idk what it will

5 Likes

On top of that, more calories are being used by the body to create muscles and less will go to fat cells

3 Likes

All of these new Legendary releases seem like the transformation of Yennefer in The Witcher, albeit a lot less painless.

I probably won’t be able to afford just yet if it came out, but a legendary version of weight loss would be amazing, just imagine being extremely jacked & lean with perfect skin naturally

3 Likes

My review, using it once a day for the last 3 days:

I bought this piece on an intuitive impulse, a few days after examining my intent and deciding I would not buy it haha. I was honestly not feeling so good about that impulse and felt I mixed up intuitions, desires and being naive.

Today, I found out the reason of that intuitive impulse and honestly… I am happy about that purchase :slight_smile:

Beyond the big biceps thing (love you body-bro-ders and looking forward to see the before & after pics), here is the benefits I am experiencing already:

• Higher connection between Mind & Muscle (mind-muscle coherence?) and Motivation: since my intense focus on growing up spiritually and re-adjusting my focuses, working out became secondary and it became gradually a pain in the ass. I am experiencing pleasure again working out, and just for this, this is so worth it :heart:
  • The smell : I barely sweat, but whenever I am having a big stress, my armpits truly stink… I went through some rollercoasters those last few days and realized this morning I have not stinked since :grin::+1:
  • SPA for your muscles: Plasma Love targeted to the muscles feels good & relaxing. If you add some Micro-kinesitherapy along, this becomes NICE :)
  • Look: I haven’t checked out myself much but I could notice this morning some slight gain back (I stopped Crossfit 18 month ago and lost a few kg because of the reduced intensity and the lack of weight training).

Hope it helps :muscle:

17 Likes

Building muscle takes energy, so on the same diet+workout routine you should be in more of a deficit.

7 Likes

Seem to notice a bit of denser muscle, not sure about size/fat loss but I’ll update over time :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Before and after photos will be kept updated!

Today would be day one in the gym with this audio SO pumped.

10 Likes

Today marks like… Month 5 without a gym for me. Damn, man. Y’all making gains and here I am, shitposting in front of a monitor pretending I’m cool and stuff. F

6 Likes

@Zen Do you want to compete with the great @GoddessesAndGod :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:Apparently it will be an epic battle !!!

5 Likes

You are super cool man !!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

8 Likes

OwO~

:point_right: :point_left:

2 Likes