Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

I won’t be able to compete with Almighty :sweat_smile: but I’ll definitely post photos to help @Dreamweaver & @SammyG expand a bit more :wink:.

6 Likes

Fullmetal Alchemist…brings back old memories lol
But it’s ending song is dope tbh “rain”
But these guys looks too buffed lol I hope anyone doesn’t end up like them with this audio ( those who doesn’t want to)
And I’m curious if this audio can make someone like that if they use it for 2-3 years lol or if there’s a limit for how long one should use it…

2 Likes

Uhhhh

Okay, don’t call me weird guys, but man! My arm pits smell gooddddd

Just been here casually smelling them lol :’)

It gets better and better every day :D (i don’t use deodorant)

23 Likes

I EMP-supressed the urge to judge you only because I’m jealous

6 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

A mini review after 5 days.

A beast - total beast. Extremely powerful.

First two days

I used this maybe 5 times a day and next day had feeling like i had randomly become ‘anemic’ it totally exhausted me. So I realised i need to eat way more and i slept 10 hours that night lol which i never done since a little kid.

Anyways, so i workout pretty crazy lol i do boxing, weights and basically ‘violent’ workouts :rofl: and This has given me steroid like effects literally.

I have couple of friends in the ‘CID’ in police and they asked ‘wtf your body looked roided’

So its given me heavy pumps. Abs are popping out. Delts are erect. I will do a detailed review in 1 week but finally- please buy this if you have a ‘good workout’ regime and can eat well. This will be your muscle gaining elixir, its more than that. Its just supernatural :pray:t4:

26 Likes

Oh yeah this thing is powerful and can knock you out haha

I think especially since I’m using Plasma Protocol I have to eat and sleep a LOT more

Can attest to the roided thing my body feels full and pumped 24/7 with this

10 Likes

Yeah man

Knocked me out too lol i used anti aging with it yesterday and oh my… the pump was surreal. Try using anti aging field with it. You will thank me later :sunglasses:

5 Likes

okay, so yesterday the gym was close so I went with automated workout @This_Boy_Here :rofl:

I just woke up and I close my arms a bit and I feel this massive pressure hitting my forearms, my biceps feel SOOOO SWOLE.

This is only day 1 and doesn’t include any gym workouts yet.

(mad man @Dreamweaver)

15 Likes

My mini review :

Bought this and my body was maybe little overhelmed from all the hard workouts, so I only pasively listened at home because I couldnt train for couple days, my body was telling me to stop a little. But with help of advanced healing tag and some meditations I had only 1 workout so far using this. Bodyweight little lower than usual, didnt feel like I want to workout in the morning, but man, after warm up, the pump and strength was real, even in caloric deficit and after fighting with something. My friend told me, I am juicing lol. I cant imagine year later after using this and other related stuff.

Right now feeling awesome, next week will test everything really good.

13 Likes

Does it give you insane energy too? I train martial arts too. Was wondering if this would give me the ability to go crazy during a sparring session. :)

2 Likes

Lmfao :rofl:

Yes as long as you don’t overuse it

I spammed the hell out of it so I look a lot more muscular from just a week of this but my energy is kinda spent from building that muscle.

Use as directed :)

6 Likes

Bro i think it will if you use it slowly. It builds strength very fast. So it technically builds muscle fast according to your desired use ie : weight lifting, martial arts etc

5 Likes

**One week update:

Field Caution:

This field primarily is a hypertrophy field, but of course with hypertrophy, there will come natural strength gains as well. Let’s start off with the “bad” as this is a field of which many are hesitant to buy because of the price.

Just like medicine or a supplement, this should be used just as directed. The good doctor has indicated 3x a day or so, probably less depending on how much muscle you have.

Many will be tempted to use more than directed this just as I have, but it is counter productive to do so as you will feel exhausted from how much muscle you’re building. When I was spamming it 5x a day, I felt like I could barely finish the workouts the next day, however the gains were intense, I easily filled out many of my shirts. This is not a field to underestimate, the gains come quick but you will feel an intense detox feeling.

If you are using Plasma Protocol or any other exhausting field, you might consider reducing one or the other unless you’re getting plenty of sleep.

Usage:

I’ve found that if you’re using this while lifting, you will need to either rest more or alter your regimen. I am typically on a Push/Pull/Push/Pull/Legs split, I might adjust it to 3 whole body splits a week just because of how much this field will exhaust you. You will feel very tired from how much muscle this builds, and likewise you will also eat a lot to compensate as well. If you’re doing Keto or anything like that, I highly recommend to stop and eat some carbs as this will deplete your glycogen stores. This is a powerful field and that is no understatement. Nothing on the market (I’ve tried nearly every field from all the energic/morphic field creators) compares.

Just Desserts

The smell with this is amazing. After a few days of long sweaty days in the California sun either working on my car or hitting the dusty streets of Downtown LA, I can say that the smell is somewhat reminiscent of citrus tinged cocoa/coconut. If you’re naturally stinky, throw the money you have on body spray/cologne in the trash because this will help you out.

34 Likes

I’m going to buy this, but later or if a good coupon code is offered soon. I will use it sometime along with skin glass in May after finishing my male enhancement efforts.

3 Likes

Today was my first day at the gym with the field and let me tell you, after my second exercise I got SO tired.

It still early for me to say much on this field but the mind muscle connection was beyond what I ever felt before, doing back today felt like my entire back was communicating with me (and all the muscles involved) as I did the exercise.

The pump I felt was unreal, my arms felt like they were going to explode, so much heat they were generating.

14 Likes

Yeah the exhaustion is unreal. Honestly, if you’ve got the mind for it you probably could just soldier on but then you’d probably lose out on the pure strength gains from higher numbers. How’s your routine like? I’m interested to see how many people use this with sports or HIIT rather than the standard Bodybuilding/Powerlifting Split.

My plan this week is to increase the weight with the fields Brain Growth Work (“Roots of Reasoning”), Alchemical Mind Expansion and Brain Massage to utilize more of my central nervous system in gaining a stronger mind/muscle connection and take more rest days.

I will not be using the field during rest days so I can recuperate faster.

Then the following week I’ll just increase reps for a hypertrophy week, so I’ll have a nice concurrent periodization going on with this field for maximum strength/muscle gains.

8 Likes

Right???

I just got out the gym, smelled my armpits, and it’s like some one sprayed some beautiful tropical perfume under my arms! I can’t get enough of it!

Tomorrow imma make my mom smell my arm pits :smiling_imp:

17 Likes

You ever do that thing back then where you’d do a quick run or some push ups before a date to look pumped?

Now it’s like we gotta do that so we can smell extra good hahaha

imagine using this + androstenol LOL

7 Likes