Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

yes please… i mean… for science…

:lying_face:

15 Likes

I don’t take too many pics but here’s a poor resolution picture that I had to crop

This is from mostly the stack I mentioned above since December, hopefully with this field I’ll be a lot more dense/lean and slightly bigger

22 Likes

Well we already know what I look like… but I’m in regardless.

Want to get to my absolute maximum possible anyways, tagging a 600 pound bench press along the way would be :+1:

4 Likes

Westside method ;)

3 Likes

B U L G A R I A N

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Nah for real though done are the days I follow routines or methods, I lift purely by intuition now. Comes really close to the bulgarian method, but more volume.

2 Likes

same

I used to be a lot stricter but now a lot of it is intuition

I’ve found that paused press is insane for getting that bench or OHP up

3 Likes

Hell yeah paused lifts are a reaaallyy good way to get stronger on almost everything and break plateaus. Good stuff man :sunglasses:

And yeah, in the end it’s all about knowing yourself and knowing your body, and how hard you can push yourself while still having optimum recovery and growth. Intuition uber alles

3 Likes

Off-topic (sort of) but thanks for this tidbit:

ETA: to fix quote formatting.

3 Likes

If you’re having plateau issues I recommend using brain stacks to get additional mind muscle connection and perhaps consider using micro plates

6 Likes

We also already have the tags as secret identifiers :sunglasses: …stuff only true insiders know as even most Sapien Medicine YT users are not aware that there is this forum and tag shop available. Most people just don’t do research (and I still don’t understand why :joy: ).

3 Likes

I have bought it

22 Likes

can I use like 3x a day since no side effects

1 Like

it lasts quite a while, i would say go smaller for you especially.

19 Likes

it is truly a spa of growth…

Hinting at the smell aren’t you :rofl: i see it now

3 Likes

Description update :sweat_smile:

You can read reviews, discussions, even price complaints here

LMAOOOO IM CRYING.

even price complaints

21 Likes

HAHAHA I like this side of dream

8 Likes

This is better than the description for a field with the “fly sound” lol

14 Likes

bicep update incoming

10 Likes

In theory yes it should but you need to use a file like Maitreya’s male enhancement without aphrodisiac audio.

1 Like