Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

Normally it should but workout gives better results. But there’s automated workout which produces irisin in body so I guess even that won’t be needed.

Still would be nice if sapien himself confirms it

3 Likes

Except when it’s the brain ? We got electrical, protein and what not in brain tags, now and before.
Lol, maybe the house policy will change :man_shrugging:
Anyway, I’ll be happy just being able to buy some alien tags

Edit: Also, there is a difference between working your muscles, blasting hormone in all your body and just stimulating androgen receptors in the muscle. But since it’s recommended to only listen a few times…

6 Likes

Is the weight loss tag considered physical effects?

9 Likes

I shouldn’t have generalized that statement. There are some exceptions with brain fields like genius ofcourse which are kind of optimised for half day use or older 2 hrs usage per day limitations.

Of late, Dream fields are more powerful and direct in action. These physical affect fields can wreck the system if used 24*7 as a tag. There could be exception and it’s basically depends on how dream optimise it for daily use.

Most of the physical fields are not meant or designed for that imo.

1 Like

Ofcourse yes, but they are optimised for daily use.

Btw , I remember u said once that u have that one right ? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Needs to be your profile pic. Please

18 Likes

we’re going to start recognizing fellow Sapien users by their smell. Sniffing them out. The Masons have their handshakes

24 Likes

I wouldddd but i like the way her lightning strikes my heart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Oh ok yeah that’s kinda sexy

7 Likes

Yes, my point was - it is not blanket true that we cannot have tags for physical effects as optimization is possible and has been done. For example, an older advanced healing field I had was not deemed to be a good tag but was later optimized to be made available as a tag. Eternity has physical effects, as does APE IME. So, the right thing would be “some” physical effects cannot be made as tags worn constantly, but this probably applies even for some spiritual fields.

15 Likes

lol, or have guilds, the body builder guild, spiritual guild,
intelligence guild make it fun, why not.

34 Likes

Fighters Guild, mages guild… and the temple priests. Yes Lord Vivec er I mean Captain Nemo, I love the idea

16 Likes

Dark Brotherhood? :rofl:

7 Likes

I tried to do something online, I couldn’t change the position :unamused:
But we have our first propaganda tract
e
Our mission: to distribute the levers of power to those who can use it best.
The brain trust itself will be under the leadership of the “counsel of the wise” who shall be nominated from inside. There shall be no political or scientific discussion outside of the Brain trust. Rewards will depend strictly on ranks
The Brain trust shall have the final say in all matter public or private. All complaints shall be investigated by a member of higher rank. The member’s allegiance to the Brain trust supersedes all other allegiance including familial, national or political.
For the rest you’re free to do as you please as long as it is in line with the trust’s decisions.

22 Likes

I’ll be the hidden ‘leader’ dressed as Vermin Supreme but 200 pounds heavier

2 Likes

This is offensive to all the members of the trust and the rest of the population who depends on its leadership. The brain trust is a democratic institution with technocratic characteristics aiming for the betterment of humanity.
You are simply misguided into thinking that “non-disclosure” is the same as “hidden” or “secrets”. This is an attack by the washington trash who victimizes us because it is no longer the supreme authority.

We have contacted your family, neighbors and employers, current and past explaining your thoughtless hate crime. We expect a public apology.

14 Likes

:rofl:

14 Likes

Don’t talk about Fight Club :shushing_face:

1 Like

giphy

4 Likes

I’ll just go ahead and admit that I hope at least some people will post before / after pictures :blush:
I think I might get this field in a month or two when gyms open again where I am :smirk:

20 Likes