Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

And creatine also is beneficial for gut and brain health ,amongst many other benefits.
It has a very systemic effect .

5 Likes

I used to load Creatine Monohydrate but had to stop because taking creatine makes you retain a load of water weight. The Sapien Creatine just stimulates the production so itā€™s a bit superior if you donā€™t want to look bloated and still have nice progression from lift to lift.

8 Likes

This seems to be the best enlightenment field.
Awesome!

4 Likes

If I use this one should I continue using my current muscle stack which includes -stenabolic, caradine, yk11 & follestatin?

2 Likes

Should we listen to creatine audio at night when muscles are in recovery?

OR

Before or after the gym?

2 Likes

Both work.

Iā€™d definitely recommend before the gym as itā€™ll give you some extra stamina to rock it there :muscle:

Remember this one is synthesis, so if you stick to listen to it 1-3 times a day, your body will soon naturally produce what you need without having to listen to it anymore :smiley:

8 Likes

Might want to pair it up with one of the skin fields too, so that your skin is keeping up with the muscle growth. If you know what I mean :smirk:

5 Likes

Note to self: buy field

Note to self 2: Get ascension tag first

Note to self 3: READ. THE. NOTES.

7 Likes

So Iā€™ve tested this in the course of three total days as youā€™ve seen in my posts

Day 1 of testing: Recovery day at 10PM resulted in feeling pumped up and too excited to go to sleep. An irony of some of Dreamā€™s fields is that the ones that get you charged up and ready to conquer have such soft and relaxing sounds.

Day 2: A more clear sense of strength throughout my body during my lifts. Mind muscle connection completely full even with a lack of sleep. I felt confident and would always squeeze in that extra rep. No more f***arounditis of sitting around, was just excited to time my rest periods down and heading back to the lifts. No fatigue after the lift, just felt strong.

Day 3: Felt very strong after 2 plays. If I really wanted to I could squeeze in a hypertrophy day today but rest is where the muscle is made. My muscles still feel dense, hard and very strong, no fatigue from going hard the day before. Itā€™s a very similar feeling to using Thor.

Iā€™ve had many PM me asking me if this field is worth it;

I donā€™t make a lot of money but I took the risk on this because Iā€™m not a natural athlete and I want to get gains in the most efficient way possible. If you think itā€™s worth it to get gains quicker this is worth every single penny.

36 Likes

This isnā€™t really helping my priorities mate.

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

P.S: If you would report back on a weekā€™s end thatā€™d be poggers too man

2 Likes

Probably should mention the smell.

I donā€™t know what it is exactly or if @Dreamweaver used pheromones on this one but Iā€™ll be honest I used to smell pretty bad after a sesh! With this I smell slightly sweet itā€™s hard to describe.

13 Likes

Questionā€¦ if we had limited time would this replace all the automated workouts and other hormonal audios too? Thanks.

3 Likes

Well you donā€™t need test or hormone to make gains with this audio, as I understood. But you still need to workout or listen audios like automated wk etcā€¦

4 Likes

What a good cheat code when you think about it ahah, thanks Capā€™

1 Like

I would honestly just try that theory out and see what happens. Youā€™ll get your answer pretty quickly. Itā€™s going to be strong on its own and you could end up saving a lot of time (which is the most valuable resource there is)

2 Likes

no pheromones, just a nice smell.

29 Likes

Will this field be on the tag? I would like to see it in the store

4 Likes

Physical effects fields are not available on tags,

9 Likes

Will this work if I dont workout at all?