Lesser Key of Solomon

There exists the 72 Angels NFT, which works with and receive the blessings of angels. What about a NFT that work with the 72 demons that King Solomon worked with? Assuming that most people here do not place the concept of absolute good and evil onto angels and demons here but rather view demons as just another group of powerful entities that could help us out.

1 Like

Haven’t new Community Projects been discontinued?

4 Likes

Is that so? Oof well i guess this can just be a food for thought then

Or maybe you can post this in the The Requests and Fields thread, so that Cap’n can consider making it himself?

5 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yep. As I understand it, those are projects that were already underway but hadn’t been submitted when the decision to discontinue Community Projects had been made, so the rug had been pulled out from some of our forum friends after they’d been working very hard–se of them for quite a few months.

6 Likes

Many must have noticed a sudden spike in the projects a month or two back, I was never one for NFTs and with latest hack on Solona (yet again), I am growing more wary about these NFTs, and don’t know how much trade is happening around on this forum.

It would be better to have only fields and have protection that no bootlegging will work. No more stress and worry of owning and losing NFTs.

1 Like