Special Requests

Hi all,

Is it possible to request a special morphic/energetic audio? My condition is a common condition that many suffer from but there are no audios to address it at the moment.
I would want to pay for it if I can possibly afford and then maybe it could be posted.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Check out The Requests and Fields, especially the first post, which tells us what that thread might do.

I don’t want to pry and it’s none of my business in the first place, but there are several fields that seem “general purpose” but actually directly address specific conditions, such as The Plasma Flaunt. If you’re comfortable with sharing some general information about your issue, perhaps we can guide you.

Have fun here on the forum!

5 Likes

try make another post were u mention what issues ur dealing with, maybe their isnt a field that is for your condition, But somtimes people can give suggest that help deal with the symtopms/ side effects

2 Likes

Yes you can, better email Captain sapienmedicine@gmail I think it is.

3 Likes

Thank you for the welcome. I have enjoyed reading the posts.
I can see where several fields can be combined to be helpful to the general situation. I have explored many of them but this is fairly complicated and I am finding very specific.

But what you say makes a lot of sense and thanks for your reply.

2 Likes

Greetings, Wil!
Welcome blue flowers

2 Likes

It is something pretty personal and complicated. I have seen people be so very helpful on this forum and will consult you all on my other issues.
Thank you for your kind suggestion, Inspector.

1 Like

Thanks so much, Kalacakra! I will try that right now!

1 Like

np, that is not the email, this is sapienmed@gmail.com.

Thanks Kalacakra!

1 Like