Dreamcatcher - NFT : New Release

:upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

Even just that picture… :heartbeat:

I stopped loving them temporarily because of an ex obsessed with them lol. But that aside, I really care for the two I have, hand-made in front of my eyes by Bolivian artists in my city. I hang them high so that my lion… I mean cat friend doesn’t climb ;)

Enjoy guys! May you have prolific dreams :p

10 Likes

I guess the availability time-slot should be randomized further and the number of owners for NFT’ should also vary……

1 Like

Don’t affirm this or they really won’t be! LOL.

12 Likes

Peaked my curiosity too! LOL!

2 Likes

General mood about such things.

9 Likes

Your morning is somebody else’s afternoon…:wink:

Perhaps…:wink:

10 Likes

True for me it came out in the afternoon at 3 pm e.g.

2 Likes

One of buddies said that I tend to mystify situations and try to find meaning in them when there’s really nothing behind it. I guess that’s what I did here.

7 Likes

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: I am late, congratulations to all! :heart: :heart: :heart:

13 Likes

twilight

2 Likes

It is pretty good man, deliciously uplifting

19 Likes

Based

1 Like

Or… maybe it is released at that time for you, so you specifically would start getting up at the time, for whatever reason the universe has this planned for you to start doing :thinking:
I’d say, keep mystifying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

More on them :heart_eyes:

Native Americans believed that at night the air was filled with dreams, both good and bad. They would hang the dream catcher over their beds. They had to be careful that daylight could reach it. As its name suggests, it attracts and then catches in its web all kinds of dreams and thoughts.

The beautiful dreams then pass through the threads and slide down the feathers to reach the sleeper and comfort him. Bad dreams, on the other hand, are trapped in the web and then destroyed, burned by the daylight. The interpretation of dreams has strongly influenced the cultural and spiritual beliefs of Native Americans for centuries. They believed that dreams had an influence on the conscious soul of the dreamer. According to them, dreams could have an impact on character traits such as trust, maturity, kindness and loyalty.

The dream catcher is shaped like a circle, as it represents the circle of life. It is also a metaphor for the journey of the sun and the moon, each day and each night across the sky.

The canvas is responsible for catching bad dreams and evil spirits during the night, and getting rid of them when the day comes. Feathers, on the other hand, allow beautiful dreams to reach the sleeper.

Dreams are not just the effects of some brain activity during sleep. They have a deep impact on our emotions. Waking up from a vivid and positive dream brings with it hope, excitement and aspirations for the future. Good dreams are cherished experiences we certainly do not want to part with. In traditional Feng Shui, there is a tool known as a ‘Dream Catcher’ which traps good dreams and provides protection from bad dreams or nightmares.

The circular frame symbolizes Mother Earth and everything that sustains life. Its circular shape also represents the continuous flow of life as there is no beginning or end. In addition to representing the circle of life, it also symbolizes how the sun and moon move across the sky every day in a continuous loop.

The web or net of the dreamcatcher is intricately woven inside the frame to mimic the look of a spider’s web. The circle in the center of the web is its heart and is where the good dreams and visions are filtered through.

the beads are the physical form of the good dreams that failed to pass through the web and become sacred charms.

The number of points on the woven web of the dreamcatcher is also significant and holds different meanings. A dreamcatcher with 13 points represents the 13 phases of the moon, 8 points symbolizes the spider woman in the Native American legends, 7 points refers to the seven prophesies, 6 points represents an eagle, and 5 points symbolize a star.

Some authentic dreamcatchers have a cross in the center of the web which symbolizes the Four Sacred Directions. These are known as medicine wheel dreamcatchers that provide protection from misfortune and bring good medicine into one’s life by drawing from the universe.

:hugs::hugs:

20 Likes

I would have been able to buy it, but I had a really important healing sleep today and woke up late. So yeah, this one was not for me. Congratulations to everyone who got it :partying_face:

9 Likes

My question is why it took
8 hrs
for this post to show up
when this forum is open all the time
and I refresh the forum regularly. :roll_eyes:
just sayin…

P.S. I wasnt interested in this one.
Congrats to all who bought it.

5 Likes

There you go.:wink:

Yeah, but this happens with all the NFT’s not just this one