Dreamcatcher - NFT : New Release

DREAMCATCHER: NFT

In some Native American and First Nations cultures, a dreamcatcher or dream catcher is a handmade willow hoop, on which is woven a net or web. It may also be decorated with sacred items such as certain feathers or beads. Traditionally, dreamcatchers are hung over a cradle or bed as protection.
While Dreamcatchers continue to be used in a traditional manner in their communities and cultures of origin, a derivative form of “dreamcatchers” were also adopted into the Pan-Indian Movement of the 1960s and 1970s as a symbol of unity. A symbol with a lot of weight behind it, enjoy the colors and deep protective energy this can inspire.

This NFT listing is supported by Bondly’s NFT services. When purchasing an NFT through Spring, you are agreeing to the Bondly terms and conditions and directing Spring to share your personal information with Bondly to facilitate the purchase, as described in our Privacy Policy. Learn more here.

36 Likes

Lets go!!

I got it!

15 Likes

Thank you Dreamweaver! I’m incredibly grateful to have had the opportunity to purchase this NFT.

16 Likes

Got it :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yayyy

I love dream catchers, they dont last long in my house with the 2 cats haha

Now this one will only be touched by my Dreams :relieved::sunglasses:

14 Likes

Yaayyy!!! Finally caught an NFT.
:partying_face:

13 Likes

lucky this time :blush:

8 Likes

Clicked on it in time but browser mysteriously wouldn’t load check out and then missed it. Oh well. Wasn’t meant to be this time. Enjoy everyone!

7 Likes

Can anyone give me advice if you have experience? I tried to purchase this but after I submitted my payment information, I got sent to the Teespring homepage. It should have still been in my cart… no confirmation email either.

2 Likes

Ran out of stock the moment I clicked on checkout!! :pleading_face::sob:

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what happened with me it just means it went out of stock

5 Likes

Yeah wasn’t meant to be. I’m just grateful to have gotten Ambrosia, Divine Tree of Life, and Astral Portal though. :pray: it was other people’s time today.

8 Likes

Yeah haha time to gratefully wait for the new NFT :D

4 Likes

Thank you! But I am confused… doesn’t it say on the top that, although the item is in high demand, it is saved in the person’s cart? I thought that meant I had 10 minutes to do the checkout process?

2 Likes

10 minutes for the item to stay in your cart but the item can run out of stock in those 10 minutes

It’s a new era of quickly vanishing magick :D

13 Likes

I guess not when there is limited number. Soon as the limit of completed purchase has been reached, it goes out of stock even if in cart.

5 Likes

Thank you for the information/advice @Desiree and @Gnosticmedic27 :pray: I guess that’s something to just know because I felt that, logically, it should not have been this way. It should take the item from the available stock, then, in the case that a person exceeds their checkout window, it should have been released back into the available stock. I mean, whatever they decide to do, it is, but I just felt that their added info-notice of it being in high demand, yet “saved” in my card, was somewhat misleading. I could have sped up my checkout but thought I had 10 minutes safe when I saw it.

3 Likes

I hear you. I’m sorry you missed it. :relieved:

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s really frustrating.:pensive::pensive:

3 Likes

Shiiiiit, missed it.

So beautiful Captain though :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thank you @Gnosticmedic27 :smiley:
I actually had a feeling that Dream was going to release an NFT today somehow :face_with_hand_over_mouth: so I left myself logged into the forum all day next to work, hehe. For Ambrosia, it was released the one day I was offline all day :sweat_smile: I don’t recall it for Astral Portal anymore. I’m a little bummed as all of these would be nice to have, but I guess I do not really ‘need’ them. I just hope that, one day there’s something I feel I really ‘need’ or would disproportionately benefit on, I will get it. Maybe today was my practice run :grinning: :wink:

7 Likes