Black Catcher

@Zen you finishhed this’ :smiley: :interrobang:

1 Like

Mada mada!!!

1 Like
2 Likes

@Kyle_Reese

You lucky! :star_struck:

Mandatory one coming just for you (I adore Slide Away too of course!)

4 Likes

Hat-trick!

2 Likes

Haul!

@Atreides you remember this one? :))))

One of the best nonsense songs ever. Ok, I exit the thread before turning it into Oasis night ;))

2 Likes

Since Digsy’s Dinner came up, had to post this last one (for now)

2 Likes

Oasis thread is not so bad. However overplayed they were, Champagne Supernova and Wonderwall are still my favorites. I wish I could take half the lyrics from each one and blend them together and the music would stitch it all back together somehow.

3 Likes

Quick story. Did you know “Whatever” was never released in the US as a single? :scream_cat:

Everything pretty much kicked off here with “Wonderwall”. I found “Whatever” a few months later in the Imports section of Tower Records and never looked back. In fact, I had to buy all of their singles (B-sides) in the Imports section because they were never released here (and because I quickly released the B-sides were every bit as good as their album releases). The memories :smirk:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I would give many things to be able to say “for teaaa” like that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lovely…

:+1: That would come out as a great blend. We should try it!

I agree 150%. Acquiesce and all…

You reminded me indeed that this one was problematic.

I first heard/saw it on MTV and as a grumpy teenager, it felt as if I finally found my anthem, feeling super empowered :joy: but it was impossible to find the record for a while.

So I was praying in front of the screen, hoping that it would show up.

2 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes