Face Sculptor

How to know who to talk to? Im bursting with ideas!

Editing because i just realized this is under Face Sculptor not Plama Flunt :sweat_smile: i dont know why i thought you were asking under that post.

This is a complex field.

Meaning it has several fields harmoniously put together plus other things.

When a field has many different elements or targets, it works like unfolding results steadily but nothing abruptly from first few days.

You def notice like a boost right away like all fields or NFTs that pack a big punch when you just started working with them.

But then it goes to work layers by layers with each target.

So if you are consistent youll see beautiful results growing every few weeks.

I would risk and say that a lot of the people that bought this field havent posted more reviews because we have been getting NFTs that target (face plus other things) so in a way to reduce time playing we work more with the others and a few loops of this one here and there, at least thats how i do it.

Then we know the field is working it just takes longer to show big results if we are not consistent

But its worth the money and time saver for sure.

At the beginning with complex fields its good to give them a push by adding a couple of loops of the single fields that are within this one.

Lile if you were to make a cake that bakes a medium fire because the mechanism to make it permanent over time is to go slow working steps by steps, so you go and put a little more fire (the single field) to kinda boost it so it begins to show results faster then once it has won momentum you just continue with it all by itself

5 Likes

Ideas on what exactly?

A Forum is normally a place where the members share experiences etc. Not like a Costumer Service website :grinning:

So just take advantage of the searching bar (right top corner magnifying glass) and type whatever you are curious to read/learn about.

We have hundreds upon hundreds of posts about pretty much everything.

General questions about fields or other products, can be answered under the FQA category.

Specific field questions might have been answered already within its own thread, or you can just ask there (fields thread) and people that could answer will help.

If the ideas that you mention are of new fields then you can request them under the Request Fields category. And just let Dreamweaver choose if he wants to make them or not and at his own pace.

5 Likes

It will working even u listen just per three day?

I had not time to use this field in the past 2 months. Thanks for the reminder, will start using again.

2 Likes

Most definitely

1 Like

About fields to make;) Yes, ive been using SM for soon 10 years ,but thank you for wanting to inform and being friendly =)

3 Likes

Does it also include dental alignment or do I need to supplement it with another?

1 Like

Face Sculptor does not include dental alignment, but some suggestions for dental related fields to look into would include:

Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork
Preventive Restorative Dentistry NFT
The Shark Teeth Clinic NFT

2 Likes

Ah then by all means post them in the request fields

The Requests and Fields

Read Dreams very first post to know more or less how best get chances to get the fields done

1 Like

whats your results? well if you bought it already lol

1 Like

why not?

Thank you so much =)

1 Like

Interesting fields, especially the shark one, does anyone have a review of this ? =)

How come the face sculptor made your cheeks fuller? If anything shouldn’t it slim your face with the fat to stem cell and muscle toning?
I already have a kinda chubby face and definitely don’t want it fuller.

Since I’m mostly interested in changing my face (symmetry, more defined and chiselled, slimming it down and removing excess fat + double chin) would it still pay off to use this? My skin is fairly clear but I don’t want all the other things in this field to slow down the face results. My experience is the more I focus on just one field the faster I see results.
With the facial symmetry one I had visible results within only one to two listens.
But this one is practical bc it also adds double chin removal and fat to stem cells. So I could use just one field.
Thoughts? Also something like this one but purely focused on facial structure including mewing would be great. Is there sth like that?

Hi there @sasa!

Nice2CU again KY

2 Likes

I’ve had this since last August, but haven’t used it much, because my priorities changed. I prefer to use individual fields such as Shiny & Revitalized Hair, because like you, I have better experience with one field at a time working faster.

However, I’m of the opinion that is a limiting belief. Last week I revisited this field and was surprised to sense what felt like 4 or more different things happening at the same time! I can always sense a steady energy on my face and scalp, but for some reason my senses were heightened that day and I could feel multiple work happening.

So I think this field could work just as fast, and save a lot of listening time, but limiting beliefs might need to be worked on.

2 Likes

Not rly a belief just an observation that using fewer fields brings me faster results. It’s just I don’t rly need things like teeth straightening. But you’re right maybe the rest will still work as fast. I’ll consider trying it. Do you also notice it makes your cheeks fuller? That’s sth I want to avoid
@vaportransmission

1 Like

I haven’t yet spent enough time with Face Sculptor to notice much, so I can’t answer that.

I would suggest, since in your experience fewer fields bring you faster results, it would be best to continue what you are already doing at least for now (or until the next sale).

This has many different fields in it, and it might require more energy system expansion before you are able to more comfortably integrate everything in this at a similar speed.