The Shark Teeth Clinic (Group project - presentation) 🦷

shark-clinic18

The structure of our teeth is similar to that of sharks. Only sharks’ teeth can “grow back” as they wear out, while ours do not. The biggest disadvantage of “normal” human teeth is their inability to regenerate. Teeth are the strongest and hardest place in our bodies. Yes, dental enamel is much stronger than our bones! It is the hardest tissue that is as strong as steel.

An interesting fact about sharks is that they never develop tooth decay. According to a study published in the Journal of Structural Biology, this is due to the fact that the outer part of the teeth is covered with very mineralized enamel. At the same time, mechanical studies have shown that shark teeth are no harder than human teeth. This came as a surprise to scientists.

However, tooth decay develops in humans throughout life, and in children, unfortunately, is the most common chronic disease. Acid-forming streptococcal bacteria and “sweet” carbohydrate foods are an integral part of our lives, so the fight against tooth decay from the first days of teething is more relevant than ever. Modern hygiene, gum disease, bite deformities and so on are also a problem.

This NFT is the latest in dental (medical) science. The design of this NFT naturally treats, strengthens and protects teeth and gums, naturally straightens and whitens teeth, remineralizes them and restores enamel, strengthens overall tooth density and provides healing from infections and toothache. Restores gum tissue and protects the oral cavity from pathogens… Restores salivary gland function / Normal pH. Restores musculoskeletal system (correction of the spine, posture). Restores and regenerates dental bone. Enamel regeneration, and much more…

Just as our body organs can heal and regenerate, dental regeneration is a very natural process. Perhaps all that is needed is to get rid of the beliefs that classify this phenomenon as impossible. This large-scale project proved - that each tooth should be considered as a separate living organism in the human system, which is worthy of love and respect.

Available

53 Likes

shout out to @Ugninis was very kind to me and also took me on the project. :raised_hands:

17 Likes

This is exactly what I need. Recently paid $1600 for a set of dentures that’s useless when come to chewing food. I would be satisfied if this NFT can save my remaining teeth, it would be a huge bonus if it can regenerate the missing teeth.
BTW I have the Plasmified Teeth. The results is not obvious so far

Please let me join.
Thank you

4 Likes

Would love to join to this one, please let me know what I have to do!

2 Likes

The NFT is aready made. I think this is the testimony thread

6 Likes

Gotcha, thanks

2 Likes

can this do away with tooth gaps and align teeth?

4 Likes

The process of correcting my jaw with physical braces in the past took 3 years :)
lol

Yes - orthodontics are mandatorily included in this product, and the correction of the musculoskeletal system (as a mandatory addition after dental correction)

Orthodontic treatment doesn’t come instantly or very quickly. I hope those with certain jaw anomalies will tell us about their results after some time.

24 Likes

I am interested

2 Likes

Should this be stronger than Pl. Teeth, in regrowth?

If you mean another manufacturer - I want to disappoint you - I don’t compare different energy products from different creators

I’ve had wonderful results from Captain’s fields - and I’m not looking for analogues or alternatives on the side. To be honest, I’m not even familiar with the assortment of other makers, nor do I know what energies they work with… (But I’m assuming the acronym PI is specifically another creator, as I’ve seen this abbreviation in another thread)

12 Likes

No, I mean about Plasma Teeth

4 Likes

then I’m sorry.

This project is a broader action. The results, I hope, will be reported by colleagues in due course

10 Likes

No problem. I had read this below

Does this project include only the mandala or does it also include audio?

To understand why there are no results, you need details.
Dental clinics take a complete medical history - genetic factors, diet and lifestyle are also included. Regeneration is a labor- and energy-intensive process - a lot depends on the individual.

One of the more common examples - if a person smokes 2 packs a day and hopes to have perfect oral health - in my opinion he is mistaken

:point_up: :tooth: :shark:

15 Likes

Ok no audio, thanks

3 Likes

Since release, I’ve felt not stop pressure on my teeth, more specifically in the top front row of my teeth (i have a over bite). I feel like i have braces on, or at least, this is what I imagine it be like since I’ve never had braces before lol

So cool though man, i don’t even have the mandala on me (yet! gonna get lots of these on double sided tags soon!) and i still feel so much change

I try to have it on my phone screen over night here and there, from time to time I look at the mandala, and I also just try connecting to it mentally with out it as well

I have full faith i will one day have fully straight teeth with a corrected bite!

Oh! I almost forgot, i also think my smile is nicer now haha

24 Likes

will you take before and after pictures?

ill soon take my before pics, im so excited haha

7 Likes

I wanted to, but i never got to it… i will do so soon! Imma take pics tonight (after i brush my teeth though haha)

9 Likes

One of my dearest friends in life, with whom we have so many historical connections, sells oral care products. He also does medical astrology, lol, and the world of magic and energies comes natural to him. He’d be damn useful to the forum, but so far I haven’t been able to get him on here

He also has his own online store where he sells professional oral hygiene products, and preventing bad breath.

If you’re from Europe, you’re welcome.

LOL

Bad breath is a real problem for many people.

Many people who suffer from this problem experience the same sequence of events: a checkup at the dentist, then a throat/nose/ear nose exam at the ENT doctor, then a gastroscopy, and finally a huge disappointment when none of this helps, and a feeling of helplessness when no solution can be found to get rid of bad breath

One cause is impaired digestion, another cause is anaerobic bacteria that don’t like oxygen. They create large colonies behind the gums, and unfortunately brushing your teeth is not enough to get rid of them.

There is also an aspect of “large doses of oxygen” in the project - which kills these colonies.
This is also one of the ideal means for the prevention of all gum problems, periodontal disease and so on

Notice how the smell changes after you sleep. :drooling_face: :grin: :+1:

22 Likes