Hair falling (possible side effect?)

plasma light will help

I’ve kept my head shaved

Anything to overcome this captain?

hopefully man

test phase atm

5 Likes

Most important isntonnot overdo it, stay within the guidelines. Other than that I’ll let someone else answer :)

2 Likes

I didn’t have bald spots to start with. Just experienced massive hair fall everyday

2 Likes

I’m excited for it now

2 Likes

Did you over use it

no

Please bring back you hairloss treatment version 1

1 Like

Maybe one that includes anti oxidants because that audio really helps thicken hair not gonna lie

Please, gentlemen, have some dignity and stop your begging. If you are unhappy with what is offered, then create your own solution. Spamming requests won’t make it happen any faster, it’s probably doing the opposite, just saying.:woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

This happened to me as well,

he just made a legendary hair field

1 Like

Some people might be in a desperate situation, you never know. I never understood people like you who brag literally about anything. This is a forum, people can share their thoughts and suggestions. Not that they are forcing Sapien to do it, but they are just suggesting and asking

They certainly can. However:

This is what Lilo seemed to remind in her post. That’s it. And not bragging, no. Maybe losing patience after seeing a dialogue in which Captain says that he’s testing a field, but still followed by 3 almost identical bombing requests.

That man is not a machine nor a punching ball. We may need to end up realizing that despair requires some patience after some point. Many people keep saying that they’re mega empaths but honestly, I still way too often fail to see any empathy towards those fields’ maker.

5 Likes

Good catch, indeed I was paraphrasing Dream’s post.:blush::+1:

He’s just terrible isn’t he? I feel like the mom trying to teach kids disclipline and manners, but when I’m not looking the grandparent slips them candy. We are so spoiled.:blush:

4 Likes

ego dissolution

1 Like

I just asked him to return hairloss tretment ver 1, not create a new field, pay attention to the sentence

@Alpha
Jesus Christ

That’s what it means. He’s gonna have to remake V1 to “put it back”, that’s how it works. He needs to remake the fields again for patreon.

I like your profile pic, though it’s a bit bold lol

2 Likes