Hair falling (possible side effect?)

Guys I’ve listened to the automated workout series for several months (now I’ve stopped). But lately, I’ve noticed that my hair started falling. I never ever in my life had this issue and I’m like only 19. Listening to Sapien’s hair loss v3 for a month but still find my hair falling. Im so scared please someone help mee

4 Likes

Hey @russell,

So have you made some revisions on your stacks after your conversation with Uial, including your question about hair loss?

Discussion Russell - Uial

4 Likes

Yes I did. I removed DHT, Cardiarine and now it’s been 3 weeks since I completely stopped using all workout audios. But started noticing my hair falling and added the hair loss audio.

1 Like

I do have hair all as it was. But what makes me fee anxious is that it keeps falling. Im afraid of being bald if this will continue

1 Like

It will take a while for the hair to reverse. After meddling with hormones a hair “cycle” could last for a few months, even if you rebalance things.
Considering you’ve “used” DHT, and even Cardarine, it is no wonder you experienced hair thinning. Nonetheless it will take a while to get back to “normal levels”.

Many have experienced the same and even after ceasing months ago, the experience is still felt. Reversing hormones is not an easy task, and especially hair has its cycles which last for months. Hang in there! Hopefully everything balances itself out and it regrows.

Nonetheless you could be “changing hair”, at certain periods some people are bound to lose lots of it, like in changing seasons.

10 Likes

Thank you for your reply! I think it’s because of the testosterone inside workout videos. Because I’ve used dht and cardiarine not that long (like a week or so). But the workout ones actively since July

1 Like

Use version 2.0 for hair recovery. I got some really good results very quickly using that.

Don’t panic. I saw many people go bald in 19-20 but things improve when they are 22-23.

6 Likes

What are you listening to? Which audios?

There too much acid in your body and your lymph system is not moving. If you are using a testosterone booster than that’s the problem also because unbalance of hormones due to weak adrenal gland

1 Like

Right now just intestine healing and core strengthening, stomach shrinking and hair loss. No, I am not using testosterone video, but I used to listen to that for 1 week too (before DHT and Cardiarine) back in September

If you are listening to the hair regrowth audio then i believe old hair must fall for a new strong to grow, BUT growing hair on a acidic head is not good because it will fall back again (if you are balding/thinining).

If not then continue listening to the hair audio :)

The secret of growing your hair back is your lymphatic system and kidney filtration plus getting all the toxins out of your body through alkaline diet

3 Likes

check your PM

1 Like

Even i lost my hairline with these test and dht audios… Didn’t notice it then and now hair are so so thin. And they aren’t regrowing with any audio :sweat:

that sucks i didn’t even know about this side effect from the workout videos :(( Try also Programmed Intention’s one. I also started that one

Okay bro… have tried it but doesn’t feel anything… sapiens version didn’t work even after using for 3 months. It really sucks. But I’ve now trimmed my hair to zero with a trimmer…

Ok, let’s clear some misconceptions.

Before you dismiss something as working or not working, shouldn’t you understand how things work in the first place? :thinking:

You have three phases for the hair process.

• Anagen phase: Growth Period. This is largely influenced by genetics, health, hormones, etc…During this phase, rapid cell division occurs in the hair follicle’s bulb, resulting in the growth of the hair strand.
  • Catagen Phase: transitional period during which the growth of hair stops, and it gets disconnected from the blood supply.
  • Telogen Phase: Starts with a resting period and lasts for about 2 months. During this period, the club hair is in the resting phase, and new hair starts to grow beneath it.

What does this mean? Where does DHT enter?

• DHT influences you growth cycle.
    So if you happened to lose 50 hairs a day, i.e, while having regrowth of 100, now might be having stunted growth, of just 25 , imagine. Which means you are already losing 25.
  • DHT influences your resting period also, so the period needed for new hair to start growing is bigger than the usual 2-3 months.

What happens in-between 2-3 months? In this example I created, you are actively losing 25 hairs a day. Now multiply that for 3 months… Well, it sucks.

So, if you listen to hair regrowth during three months, the best thing that can happen is having more hair to fall, due to DHT! Still, not the best outcome, right? Because it is still being binded and increased in your overall system.

So, how much time is needed to recuperate? First the DHT needs to drop to sustainable levels (where your hair does not fall) and doesn’t influence the 1st phase. Which could be six months at least (depending on your use of the audios and overall sensitivity to the hormone)
Secondly, the regrowth needs to be shortened, aka resting period, otherwise, you 're looking at something in the 8-12 months range.

Now, this is not to say the audios don’t work. It will not do much, having new hair growth if it is still falling, right?

Address the causes, not the consequences.
Only then you can judge of its works or not. And even then, perhaps it is wise if one doesn’t.

In 3 months, if your problem is DHT it will not work, because it is not for such. But if we are discussing >6 months, then we are actually being more realistic.

Of course, not to refer diets, blood flow, etc…Which all contribute.

But this is long enough already.

5 Likes

Is there any audio to regulate testosterone and DHT? It’s pretty serious that from 1 week listening of DHT my hair started falling ;/ So looking to your message, just because i used one week of DHT, it will make my hair fall and I should listen to growth ones for 8-12 months? That’s kinda ridiculous :( I regret for using workout and DHT audios, they gave me only hair problems with no specific results on my body in several months of listening to workouts. (Although other Sapien works worked magically)

I just washed my hair and was completely shoked and disappointed from how much hair I’ve lost in one go, I’ve seen them falling. I’m so sad about this, Sapien should’ve warned everyone in the description or something at the first place. I don’t know what to do else Ill keep listening to hair growth ones… Like no one in my family has this problem, I’m not in my 40s at least to start losing hair and becoming bald

3 Likes

Honestly I wouldn’t mess much with hormones to be honest. I mean, you just seen how it affects you, and want to keep messing with it? :man_facepalming:
I would go for overall health audios, placing the body at balance.

You see, when you introduce hormones, you are removing the existent balance from your body. And placing it on another level.

The 8-12 months is a spectrum of possibility. I also mentioned it depends on the amount of time you used. These are powerful fields, and powerful things take a while to reverse. And worse, the body tends to find new balances and equilibriums. Which could be different from the 1st one.

You can’t blame Sapien for this. It is specifically mentioned that this creates hairfall. While there’s some protection to it, not much.
A rule of thumb should be: the higher the effect, the higher the opposite force.

As for my suggestion, you should try the audios until you have the results you seek.
The audios that can help are :

• “Politics of the Album”;
  • “Kidney & Adrenals”,
  • “Endocrine Rejuvenation”
  • “Anti Aging”.

Apart from those if you’d like you can use the hair audios. But I cannot really vouch for them, as I haven’t understood how they work. You have several anecdotal evidence of people shedding, which is something you also don’t want.

So, focus on healing and not so much on “upping” or “downing” something.

My 2 cents.

5 Likes

What do you mean by that? I didn’t know the outcomes of workout fields.

It is not mentioned in the automated series either.

Thank you for advising these albums, I’ll check them out :pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

The problem with me is, I’ve been able to lessen my hairfall but the areas which have receded from the front. Even after listening to stem cells to scalp, there was no signs of regrowth that’s why i was complaining. Other thing is I’ve been using hair audio 2.0 from the time it was in hidden stash. But your explanation was really good and will listen to the things you suggested

2 Likes

I strongly agree with that, aim for healing and balance.
Don’t try to fix what ain’t broken.
And this one is really good for getting rid of your built up anxiety:

3 Likes