Hair falling (possible side effect?)

Yes there is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTlVgt2j4Pc

1 Like

Endocrine System Rejuvenation is often overlooked and will help regulate and normalise hormones if corrections are needed.

It would be better to use the Endocrine System Rejuvenation field for most potential hormonal issue corrections rather than specific fields such as Regulate Hormones (Reduce Testosterone and DHT) linked above, unless one is fairly certain of the specific issue, particularly in this case.

(Edit: as hormone boosts from the DHT and workout audios are temporary in nature)

One can reduce these hormones too much and that would lead to further problems.

6 Likes

Of course it didn’t work, your head is full of acid. Change your diet.

1 Like

thank youuu

1 Like

I consulted a doc…i had severe fungal infection

1 Like

how are you now?

how are u now?

its means you are genetically predisposed to this.
you are now directly seeing dht and hair effects.

This predisposition causes that, regardless of age or the rest of your family.
It is the genes you inherited, if there was no predisposition for this genetically, its unlikely it would of happened.
It means at any point in life there will be dht related hairloss still
because this is how your genes and hair respond

5 Likes

I stopped listening to workout and dht related fields 5 months ago and my hair stopped falling immediately after and everything is fine now, so yeah I guess its all about dht

1 Like

I’m okay now, hair stopped falling

1 Like

I just started hormones fields as I am 16 and way below average height. Is there a way i could prevent the side effects of most male hormone fields while also gaining the benfits from them. Like for example should I be listening to hair growth while using DHT field.
I hope that makes sence.

Do you see more hair growth now or has it went back to your old hair?

plasma light will help

I’ve kept my head shaved

Anything to overcome this captain?

hopefully man

test phase atm

5 Likes

Most important isntonnot overdo it, stay within the guidelines. Other than that I’ll let someone else answer :)

2 Likes

I didn’t have bald spots to start with. Just experienced massive hair fall everyday

2 Likes

I’m excited for it now

2 Likes

Did you over use it