The Manifested (formerly called Lawyer of Attraction) - Testimonials

I have solidifier but still want to try this one to manifest dream job if there’s opportunity…testimonials in this thread are really interesting

3 Likes

Welcome ReachDream!!

The solidifier is just great! It worked extremely well for me :boom:

Enjoy :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hi, ReachDream!
Welc to group B

No… it sounds beyond epic, hence why, until it is or isnt made public, i advised against reading its qualities, as its just the ultimate tease!

4 Likes

That’s why I read about it! I’ve been looking for exactly that (subconscious replacer) :D

Most definitely. Smart Mental (Conscious and Subconscious) Limits Remover and Replacer has to be mentioned in the The Requests and Fields, it can have a profound effect on all.

1 Like
1 Like

@Rosechalice Thank you, this is the warmest forum. I’m trying to meditate with my solidifier and using cone of power to make same goal, hope to get great result too!

5 Likes

Any update?:eyes:

4 Likes

Do you have to state your intent to the manifested or does it automatically grants your desires?

Stating helps speed up the process, because you can some of the subfields to work on your desires.

4 Likes

@SirChiropractixalot , Bro any update on making it public NFT?

No, if there is an update I will make a new post in this thread.

8 Likes

@SirChiropractixalot, Thanks for replying bro.

I wonder, is there a problem in someone making almlst the exact same NFT as a seperate project?

It seems to me there is some good that could be done if more people had hold of this field? It would potentially keep our fakilies free and safe of any distopian future should timelines get mixed etc.

With love

4 Likes

Captain said he would not do the same thing twice

4 Likes

I respect that

Hmmm… maybe its time to get creative then :)

2 Likes

@Jen sometimes when my family is around i cant listen to fields on speakers , so can i use my earphones or headphones too?

1 Like

Yeah absolutely. If you have young kids around or just people who wouldn’t want to be affected though, I would sit a little ways away make sure they’re out of your aura.

3 Likes

Great! Thanks for your response.

1 Like