The Prince NFT (Private) 🤴

PM for details.

can you message me i own this nft

I held on the link and clicked download to file’s, do i then use the image from files. ? Or can i just click on the photo above

https://www.patreon.com/posts/face-combination-26903981

In the meantime, read the description for this one - it’s a great field.

“it will also attempt to restore the natural fat in your face, all effects working together to help restore a youthful look in your face”

We always try to improve, fields just help to do that faster - also, most(ly) women and a few men wear make up, thats not part of the genome, neither are clothes, anyway, if it improves your looks, if it enhances your masculinity or self worth, It’s GOOD.

3 Likes

Have a beautiful day. :pray:

It doesnt look good, but its not horrible either.

Here you can ask Captain/Dreamweaver - he creates these fields.

Hopefully you will get the field you desire soon.

1 Like

Has anyone seen any noticeable changes with this one?

I have been using this since Jan-7, but nothing really noticeable. While Face Sculptor and the new Maxilla fields are giving some great results.

It is quite possible this field is a long-run field due to the many things it tries to do, so going to continue to keep this in my stack.

12 Likes
1 Like

When I had this field a while ago, it made my voice very deep and gave me a little more defined face structure. The fastest result I got was the deep voice one btw, all the other benefits, I haven’t saw because there are literally so many concepts fit into one field but just give it more time.

7 Likes

It may also be that he makes hidden changes that you realize later, this happens from time to time even with Flaunt. As you say, the list of modifications in this field is long, perhaps it is necessary to find the ideal ratio between the maximum number of listens and the best possible comfort.

2 Likes

Majesty was a 3x project, including this, and it was among the fastest and potent NFT’s for my personal experience.

It’s all up to the individual or leads to a subjective playout, just as we know no two persons are the same for anything in life.

I don’t think it’s appropriate asking Dream to ballpark something like this, but be my guest my forum pochemuchkas.

5 Likes

as anyone chance there eye shape with is ?

How do you buy these private NFT’s. Are they made by dream or by someone else. Im so confused lol

You can post in the Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread to see if anyone is willing to sell/trade with you.

3 Likes

Ones like this are community projects (either private or public). If private, like this one, then it is created for a set number of people. Then you can only find it by searching the official NFT buying/selling thread.

Every single NFT is made by Dream.

Private means that it’s an NFT that isn’t available for public purchase.

1 Like

Did the muscles in your upper jaw feel as if they had constant traction as well? I was stoked to feel that. Although it feels achy, I’m all about it! It showed me that looping it might be hard-core, but I’m after results! I’m a glutton for pain when it stimulates growth LOL.

1 Like

So, my nephew was pestering me for this NFT. Transferred it to him and initially, he used it a few times and complained about not getting results. He was using way too many fields and his energetic development is pretty much at the beginner’s level.

Made him cut down his stack. He has been just looping this a few hours every night for a month now.

• Skin has cleared up BIG time
  • Jawline looks more defined
  • He seems to be attracting a lot of friendly attention
  • Lean mass has increased

Some good results so far…

29 Likes

I have done the same i cut out 3 audios and replaced it with this one . And have been using it over night . But i feel like its still abit to much as there so many different things it targets am not sure if i will be seeing results as it might be overwhelming

5 Likes

did anyone change there eyes with this

1 Like