The Eternal

Thank you for going into so much detail. This is something to think about for sure. I have the same concern. Isn’t it better to store it into a cold storage wallet?

1 Like

Please do! Thank you for this. We’ll be eternally grateful. No pun intended. :laughing:

2 Likes

So can we expect the legendary Lion tag with testosterone comeback as NFT?? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

Wow! Def. looking forward for this 1!

wow nice idea

1 Like

If you’d like to help ensure your request to be seen, you might want to post it in the The Requests and Fields thread.

2 Likes

I am the proud owner of #106 .
Decided to gift myself with The Eternal on my special day.
Looking forward to be surprised and impressed

23 Likes

Happy your special day! May you have many, many more of them.

10 Likes

Hooray for you, TCS! Yay 1

6 Likes

This must be a must-buy for me who love the anti-aging field🥹

9 Likes

Just something to think about as we’re playing around with these fields…

Is my current belief system holding me back from what’s really possible?

Here’s a guy on youtube who claims to be 57…

After my initial BS filter sounded the alarm, I thought to myself… why can’t he be 57? Because he looks 20 years younger? Is that impossible… because I know plenty of people that look 10 years younger, so why would 20 shatter my current belief system?

That says more about me and my thought patterns.

It’s like Roger Bannister breaking the 4-minute mile for the 1st time in human history. Impossible before, semi-normal after.

And these people didn’t have access to “fielding advantage”.

Might be worth some introspective time here and there as to what we’re actually allowing to happen results-wise vs. what we’ve been socially conditioned to believe.

20 Likes

:+1: An excellent question to be asking with all fields.

5 Likes

I think also photoshop, filters and lighting can influence whether we genuinely believe a person of 57 looks 37. There’s a lot of tricks to influence the pictures or videos these days. For sure someone can look 20 years younger than what they are. But 10 years is acceptable and normal, 20 years is unusual. But maybe not for long…but of course our beliefs influence our results, and thank you for reminding me of that.

2 Likes

Deleted

So it’s been 1 day since I got it in physical form and I’m wearing it as a locket. But since last weekend I’ve been having a persistent sore throat and headache. Soon after wearing it, this is only 1 days results btw, my sore throat is gone. I have a bit of cold and cough though but it has lessened in intensity. Before this it would’ve taken a week to come to this level.

13 Likes

I think the subconscious and conscious part of this field is supposed to help with this, to actually make people believe they can live for hundreds of years… dunno

@Captain_Nemo am i wrong?

2 Likes

I have another doubt… I am currently sick with seasonal cold (tested negative for Covid) and I own this in my wallet since June 11. I got sick after. But i only got it in printed form 1 day before. So from now on, even seasonal cold won’t affect me right? Since I’m completely under the effect of the field (wearing it physically)

That can possibly be also a detox/healing symptom or effect.

5 Likes

I hope so :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes i think you will get sick just recover faster and be a lot more resistant over time.

and more so as time passes.

38 Likes