Help for phimosis/frenulum breve

Phimosis/frenulum breve is a common problem with penises- basically, phimosis is being unable to fully (or easily) retract the foreskin due to tightness, and frenulum breve is when the ‘string’ under the penis head (similar to that part underneath your tongue) is too short/not stretchy enough (sometimes due to scarring, lack of growth etc.) which can be painful during sex/cleaning etc.

Any suggestions for fields that would solve this issue (particularly the frenulum breve- phimosis can more easily be solved through regular, gentle stretching exercises, but the frenulum ‘string’ is a lot less pliable and more easy to scar and become less flexible through overextension) as well as anything to restore sensitivity to these regions, as the dry friction/tightness from these things can cause issues with that as well.

Are there any fields on these subjects, or any potential way of requesting them? This is a relatively common, but not especially well known issue (probably due to being a more private issue that isn’t often spoken about) that a lot of people could really benefit from help with. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi brother

There is nothing yet that can cure your plight, but you can leave a request here,

Hope it gets better :pray:

6 Likes

just go to the urologist or if you are uncomfortable ask him to send him pictures by e-mail, let him evaluate, but you will probably have to go for a short non-aggressive operation, so anesthesia and then cut off what you need … I doubt Sapien can do that field because it is a physical field and it is difficult and time consuming and you can go to the urologist , but you can request it of course… I have the same problem and I sent pictures and the urologist told me that a short non-aggressive operation is needed, so I am going to do it

2 Likes

It’s almost ok, but just inflexible enough to cause some discomfort- I don’t have any interest in any surgical procedures, only methods to increase flexibility etc.- which is exactly why I’m looking at alternatives (such as creams, stretching exercises etc.) and why this seems like something that would work really well as a field and help plenty of people- it seems a lot easier to achieve than most of the physical-based fields that we already have, which is why I thought I’d suggest it/see if anything close to it that I hadn’t seen yet has already been done.

Thanks for pointing me to the requests thread- I’ve added the suggestion there!

1 Like