The Negentropic Sphenoid Bone (Neurocranial Restructuring) - Public Audio

The Negentropic Sphenoid Bone (Neurocranial Restructuring)

I believe this project has the potential to be the next game-changer in face/body structural fields. I hope you will read and join me in this one…

Having witnessed the transformative impact of the Negentropic Maxilla field with its singular focus on one bone, I’ve been obsessed with the concept of a Gumroad audio field centered around negentropic modulation of the most crucial bone in the body – the Sphenoid. While Negentropic Maxilla emphasized forward growth facial prominence and Negentropic Marquardt focused on facial symmetry, the Sphenoid delves deeper into the head and spine structure, influencing the core of physical alignment.

Considered the keystone of the cranial floor, the Sphenoid not only articulates with all other 21 cranial bones, holding them together, but also serves as the seat of the head-spine connection. Its movement can significantly impact the body:

• Integral to the balance of your head on your spine, it affects spinal shape and posture. When the Sphenoid moves, the entire cranium adjusts to accommodate the new positioning, influencing body posture and head shape. It is, in essence, a master bone.

• The Sphenoid joins at the skull’s bottom with the occipital bone to form the sphenobasilar (SB) junction, acting as a pump for cerebrospinal fluid, affecting various physical and mental conditions. Dysfunction in this joint can contribute to symptoms like headaches, migraines, neck and back pain, and other health issues.

THE FIELD

• This field aims to focus on the negentropic shifting of the Sphenoid into its ideal placement for each individual. As the master bone of our cranium/skeleton, when the Sphenoid moves, the other 21 cranial bones, spine, and the entire body reacts and shifts accordingly to create enhanced facial symmetry and broadening, along with improved posture, cranial shape and overall body alignment.

• To help this process along, through a gentle push across the body, all of the connective tissue that holds your structure in place is invited to assist and align the rest of your body to the negentropic template your Sphenoid bone is moving toward.

• We hold a lot of emotion and history in our structure and connective tissue. To ease the release of trauma held in our structure, this field would use concepts from The Smart Tap Tapper to release these patterns with ease as the Sphenoid master bone gradually guides us to a profound new structural alignment.

• Also, through gentle suggestion, the spine and pelvis are encouraged to shift and unwind their spiral malformation with the new positioning of the sphenoid.

TECHNIQUES USED

Neurocranial Restructuring (NCR), a unique cranial technique, physically shifts the Sphenoid bone, aligning the cranium, skeletal, muscular, and neurological systems to eliminate pain and restore function and mobility. The principles of NCR serve as the foundation for this field.

The NCR process first involves intensive bodywork to prepare the body for a new alignment… then utilizes an endonasal balloon to inflate and physically shift the Sphenoid’s position through one of the six passages in the nasal cavity. Leveraging Dream’s expertise and the successful outcomes of the Maxilla field, there’s an exciting opportunity to potentially achieve similar shifts without the expensive and physically intensive process of years of NCR. What an opportunity… :laughing:

Here’s a breakdown by an NCR practitioner:

Here is a patient talking about results:

NCR Benefits:

• Improved nasal breathing
  • Smoother TMJ action
  • Better posture
  • Enhanced vision
  • Migraine relief
  • Improved mental health
  • Better balance
  • Reduced muscle tension and pain
  • Increased gracefulness and athleticism
  • Enhanced facial symmetry and broadening
  • CNS Fluid optimization / Brain Injury Recovery

If you’re interested in buying this release on Gumroad, vote below! and also vote on the @RobbyHa poll six posts down…

• I’m Interested!

0 voters

14 Likes

I’m asking an AI chat about this, and it seems like it could possibly help with a health issue of mine in the sinuses. Definitely interested.

3 Likes

Yep. Goes right to any issues around the spacing of the sinuses.

3 Likes

I voted but the vote doesn’t show. @spiralriver

Do you want this project to be a gumroad release or an nft + audio?
Do you want me to create a poll where you can see who voted?

1 Like

Hey @RobbyHa!

Yes it would be great to have a poll where we can see who voted… thanks! is there a way to modify the one i made to show that?

And yes, I ideally would love to see this be a gumroad audio release. Another chapter in the Maxilla/Marquardt series.

2 Likes
The Negentropic Sphenoid Bone - Audio (Gumroad)
  • I want to buy this release on gumroad

0 voters

2 Likes

I scrolled on my phone and pushed the vote button by mistake. I can’t unvote, don’t count me in.

Well, I hope you guys know that the submissions are off right now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes but he / she can always take his / her chance here ( The Requests and Fields ) :blush: @spiralriver

3 Likes

Didn’t know that!

Thanks for the heads up.

3 Likes

I’m interesred

1 Like

I REALLY need this. I think I may have a misaligned sphenoid bone, and it’s causing a number of issues.

1 Like

So does it help with CMD/TMJ (clicking jaw)?

1 Like

Definitely. TMJ/clicking jaw are conditions that NCR is specifically recommended for.

I’ve had a number (5-6) of NCR series (4 sessions, 4x days in a row) done and the effect is always immediate and transformative. Like you’re walking on new, more balanced feet, breathing clearer, brain working better, standing straighter/taller. It also fully fixed a pinched nerve in my neck that I’d developed from a bad pillow (only one session did the trick there).

Before I first started going, I interviewed a bunch of patients because I wanted to feel more comfortable with the treatment. One lady I spoke with had originally gone in for a clicking jaw that locked, and it had resolved fully for her within two NCR series.

I’ve always said if I had unlimited funds I’d get NCR all the time…

3 Likes

Is the neck area included

Sphenoid affects the neck/spine more than any other bone.

Your neck and spine are the way they are because they’re trying to best balance your head. The Sphenoid is the bone that commands that juncture/joint.

One of the aspects of this field would be suggestion to the spine and pelvis to unwind WITH the negentropic action on the Sphenoid, so everything is working towards complete alignment across the body. The Sphenoid acts as the keystone / lynchpin point of action, driving everything else down the body (same as NCR does).

1 Like

Im intersted

2 Likes

This is needed!:+1:

1 Like

interesting…

1 Like

Interested!

1 Like