Loki Concept Art

**Loki Redux + Cunning + Wit

.trickery?**

or

1 Like

What’s with all this spam? @moderators

4 Likes

Okay, these threads of yours are getting confusing, and the misleading thread titles aren’t helping. This is not a new release on the Sapien Store, so please don’t say that it is.

If you want to start a thread to share your ideas, fine, but please stop creating a new thread for each idea, and please stop saying they are actual items.

Can one of the mods please assist in cleaning up all these threads?

2 Likes

Okay macher.

I modified the edit but I cannot delete the post and need a gerent/moderator for you attaccabottoni(s) .

Will not do again and luctiferous apologies for making you zowerswopped with the vetanda of things that should not be done.

Erbsenzählers

Okay, honestly I have no idea what you are trying to say. Are you making up words, or is that another language?

If you want to submit your ideas for new products, go ahead. Just don’t be deceptive and say they are New Releases on the Sapien Shop when they are not, and don’t spam the forum with a new thread for each new idea. There is already a dedicated thread where people can submit requests for new fields and/or items, so you really should be respectful and submit your suggestions there.

EDIT:
This is the thread, in case you were unaware

1 Like

Nice meme. Rectalgia? Pygalgia?

1 Like

The word is German. You can do me a favor and google its definition.

And referring to my post it was a jape out if it’s element, playing to the Loki mischief character. No four-flusher intentions, despite being fissilingual in the title.

Again I won’t be so trifling with my spamming descipience for you midas-eared momes.

It’s like you intentionally don’t want to communicate in an understandable fashion. Are you trying to make yourself unlikable? I’m muting this thread, I’ve said my peace.

1 Like

Pick up a book and read you indocible witling. “Muting this thread”

Oh nice parthian shot Mr. Rectopathic.

Le me be “Frank you with you” stop making mountains out of molehills. Is that understandable?.

You started it so why do you keep on spuddling? The only breedbate here is you. End of discussion.

3 Likes

And this guy said, he have level 511 consciousness.
Yea… ofc…

2 Likes

pleionosis > dildo meme edeomania

2 Likes

I love poetry man and learning new words is awesome! I enjoy reading your posts, I always smile haha

6 Likes

Nice to see other enlightened beings in the forum

6 Likes

Haha!

ECCE!

Welcome to the Aufklarung!

3 Likes

You’re one of the nicest people in this forum!

6 Likes

Awww haha that’s nice of you to say :blush: Thank you!

5 Likes

TheAscendingBicept gemütlichkeit > nice nelly!!!

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: :man_shrugging:

It just shows how little we know and ego always takes over no matter how enlighten we think are… When buttons are pushed the true colours of a persona reveals itself :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ODIN