Hi, I have a question about the height booster 2.0 from patreon

estrogen is the one that enlarges the breasts, if I’m not mistaken

I would like Sapiens to make one to open growth plates until we achieve our goal

1 Like

Maybe but still confused that increasing or decreasing in estrogen…

Since when opening the plates the stem cells of the height booster 2.0 would really be effective

1 Like

Better not reduce estrogen in a woman, the woman’s body for something has estrogen

Yes thanks…so reduce estrogen is bad idea for woman for height.

1 Like

How can sapien open the growth plates? How is he supposed to do this? What can he do to force the plates open?

make a morphic field so that the cartilage cells do not mature until we achieve our goal, as the cells do not mature the cartilage will not close as it will not become bone

1 Like

do you have a source that I can use to understand this better?

Not really, but it does mention that when the cell matures our cartilage close and become bone, since if the mother cells of our cartilage mature they become bone, therefore we will not grow.
But there is a way to make them not mature, so that our growth continues to develop

1 Like

What is the way to not make them mature? If they are mature, can they be unmatured?

Also for our body to create microfactures in our bones, when we do sports or something that requires a lot of effort, our body generates microfactures in our bones, which at night our body repairs those bones and adds more bone (making us taller)

I think the way to make them not close is for our body to create microfactures (our body will be repairing and adding more bone to our cartilage)
and another way is that our body multiplies the cells of our cartilage and turns them into chondrocytes which is more bone

Good Idea. You should put this in the The Requests and Fields thread.

2 Likes

Yes

yesterday I noticed that the height booster can only be listened online on the patreon page but when downloading, my phone does not recognize the file type, I tried many times and it was the same, before and after I was downloading other audios without problem, someone has the same problem?, it never happened to me with any other audio file

Try downloading on a computer and then transferring it to your phone. Mine downloaded (mp3) just fine to my Windows PC which I then put on my phone.

1 Like

One of these days grow legendary taller field will be out. If he can do for muscle, I’m sure he fan for height

I don’t want to talk you out of anything that you are wanting.

You might like to know that there’s a real fundamental difference between growing muscles and growing height.

Growing height, as I understand it, is limited when the growth plates of the bones of our bodies have fused. When that happens, we’re limited in the amount of additional height we can add to ourselves. This has been something that’s been pointed out by Team Dream in quite a few places on this forum. Until Dream has figured out a way around that limitation, we’re bound by it.

Muscle growth doesn’t have that limitation. We can grow the number of muscle fibers. We can grow the size of those fibers. We can enhance their responsiveness to exertion (which then makes our exercise more efficient, which in turn grows the muscle fibers). We can enhance our ability to work (which then grows our muscle fibers). We can (through fields) stimulate our muscle to work so that we can “exercise” for more time (like when we’re working) which then causes our muscles to grow.

There are many more points where we can intervene to induce muscles to grow than height to grow.

Does that mean Dream will never create a height growth field? No, of course not. I’m just highlighting the fact that your comparison is not apples to apples.

4 Likes

Will Sapiens Medicine release a new version of Height Booster?

2 Likes