Corpus Spiritus Tarot Deck

Thank you for answering @lightman :relaxed:
Could you please tell me the size of the cards in mm, if possible? So I would choose the correct sleeve size.
Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Standar 70120 mm

4 Likes

Thank you so much my friend @lightman :heart:

1 Like

Pause. the venly version is just the video loop, right?

Would it be possible to release this deck as like a NFT digital version (so all 78 tarots in the deck) ?!?! please
I am about to buy my 5th one because my shuffles keep denting them lol
And I’m so worried 30 years from now if I’m still here
what on earth will I do if those are totally beyond repair
at least the digitals could ensure I could always reprint them

(ik its reposted just deal with it lol)

5 Likes

After reading this thread, I plan to buy one too, I already have a lot of tarot cards.

Here is a little thought: I Ching is also very powerful, I wonder if you can create a 64 hexagrams deck? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

Maybe you want to put your request in the The Requests and Fields thread, where they’ll be more likely to see your request?

5 Likes

What a time to be alive

2 Likes

O naw it wasn’t me as to why that happened lol he was going to do it anyways regardless :stuck_out_tongue:
jajaja

I rlly like that meme btw lol

1 Like

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/sapien-medicine-tarot-card-nft

May I ask, are they two different versions? NFT images is different? It seems spring one is the update version and they have this pattern.

1 Like

I want to confirm, does the global supply include Taiwan?

want to buy

1 Like

I think the best way to find this out is to use the site to order it.

This item is fulfilled by Teespring. If they’re not shipping to a specific country, I hope they’re sophisticated enough to not process orders that ship to that country.

2 Likes

Finally done,Each picture has been resized by myself :weary: because the print machine have different adjustment of cutting.

4 Likes

I never got my deck. Attempted to create a support inquiry at spring, but failed (bad UI). Then I forgot about it for months… Did anyone manage to contact spring about such case?

what happens to the “NFT” in such case?

So if each card is fielded i can use them as if they where NFT’s or Like tags or something like that? Like i can wear some cards in my pockets to start influencing my life with those archetypes right?

And if i have the physical Corpus spiritus tarot deck it means that it can replace Arcana Archetypes albums if each card is fielded or no?

4 Likes

I continue to be amazed here…

After quite a long break I started using the cards again a few weeks ago. I had a “situation” in my life that brought up a lot of repressed things and resulted in the worst inner turmoil I have experience in many years.

Anyway, that’s enough context

I have been using the cards, the same 1-2 spreads daily or bi-daily.
I have been using fields and working on my internal stuff each day to really get to the bottom of whatever has been coming up.
It’s amazing to see that the same cards keep coming up and how they even interact in time.

For the past week or so, many of the cards have changed, but one thing remains. it doesn’t matter how I draw them or what I do, the card representing me in the situation will always, always be 10 of wands.

There is no b.s. here, the cards really show the ugly truth… I can tell that each day that I make an effort and work on the issues, the progress is also represented in the new spread.
Looking forward to the day when “my” card finally changes too…

It’s also funny to see how e.g. card X represented the current situation a week ago, while now card X comes to represent “recent past” etc.

Overall it’s all very consistent.

22 Likes

Hi MonkeyOwl. Awesome report! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

well i made reading for every family member and the info given is accurate
past, present, future

weeks and months

the thing i told them would happen it actually happened

what ever change they do it appear on the cards

11 Likes

Oh Hi :wave: :grinning:

BeautifulUnconsciousBufeo-max-1mb

Nice to see you around and im sorry you are going through a hard time (but im sure you know for people like us, once is over we get leveled up in many ways after) :)

As far as the description goes it always works in an upward position (like always giving positive results) however since some of the cards are positive is when they are upside down, i work with them in two ways, and it always helps!!

1- you can keep the 10 of wands in reverse close by you like next to your bed to sleep, meditate with it, stare into it, connect to it, feeling how the situation starts fading away.

2- i work with the opposite of the situation (10 of wands)

For example:

Is it represents burdens in re of love?

Then i connect to the 3 of swords in reverse, the ace of cups, the 9 of cups.

Is it in re of the current relationship?

Then id work with the 2 of cups, the lovers, the justice, the 6 of cups.

Is it burdens at work?

Then id work with pentacles ones, chariot, 3 of pentacles, king of wands (yes i prefer that one than the queen of wands in job scenarios specially if i am being mistreated) justice if needed too, knight of wands to get the push from within to conquer goals, 6 of wands if i need support from bosses, coworkers etc, the star, 8 of wands if i am waiting for a call for an interview, new job confirmation etc.

Is it mental, espiritual burden?

Id work with 9 of swords in reverse, 8 of swords in reverse, temperance, strength, page of pentacles, high priestess, moon in reverse, the sun.

I connect to each one of the ones i choose, think of what im going through and what id like to get from x card (like attributes) and then i spread them on my night stand next to me. I ask whatever servitor to help me empower the connection and with integrating them.

3- i work with the Negentropic Dragon, i spread on my night stand the story that i want to change as it currently is all the way to where i want to reach, like telling a story.

For instance if its a love breakup causing a lot of pain:

This is the order i would use:

2 of cups
The lovers
The 5 of swords
The tower
Death
Queen of cups in reverse
4 of swords
3 of swords in reverse
Temperance
Hermit
Ace of cups
Wheel of fortune
9 of cups
6 of wands
3 of cups
The world
Judgment
The star
The sun.

And then i explain to the Dragon the story of what happened, how i feel and where i want to get, to reverse all the damage to my heart

And i just keep working on that.

Of course im just giving you an idea, see if it resonates (they ways you could work with them) and of course choose different cards etc.

And you can create your own stories, or simply just daily connect as much as u can with 1 or 2 that are the opposite of your issue.

Hope you get to the other side soon enough and victorious :hugs::heart::muscle:

12 Likes

Good to see you again @MonkeyOwl

5 Likes

Wow Luna, thank you so much!

5 Likes