Personolized subliminal

where do we email for custom suliminal?

Welcome to the forum!

Sapien doesn’t make subliminals. They do morphic fields, which are different. You can read more about what morphic fields are
Here: Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)
and here: Awesome Article Written About Morphic Fields & Sapienmed

At this time, I don’t believe Sapien Med are taking requests for a custom field. You could post your request in The Requests and Fields thread, and maybe they’ll make a commerical product for sale.

3 Likes

I apologize,I used subliminal but knew it was morphic fields. I use them and they work wonderfully,

No need to apologize! I just wanted you to get what you were asking for.

Great! Gald to hear that.

I sumitted a request but maybe you can suggest an already existing morphic field for career in the arts success, I have tried several and none have worked. I would really appreciate any suggestions. I’m an actor and just need to cross to the next level of success in my career. Much appreciated!!

3 Likes

Is this on YouTube?

No it’s on gumroad

I’m sorry I’m confused. Do you have to pay for it? Is there a link?

This is where your creativity get to shine. What does a successful actor do or be that, at this moment, you’re not yet doing or being?

When you give us those answers, we can guide you.

1 Like

Book jobs. I audition regularly for the best tv shows that exist. However I am not being chosen for the jobs and that is what I want.

Ok, thank you for sharing that. It doesn’t really answer my questions so you’ll want to dig a little deeper for yourself. And let me explain what I mean…

Why aren’t you booking jobs? If your skills are lacking (compared to the actors who are booking jobs) then we might recommend something like New Audio Field: Conceptual Realizations or other learning fields to help you learn the skills you want.

If it’s because other actors have more presence that you, we might suggest some of the charisma and glamour or maybe some self-love or self-confidence fields. (The Search function–that little magnifying glass icon at the upper right corner of every page of this forum–will help you find them.)

If you think it’s because you’re unlucky, we might suggest the Point of No Return fields/stacks, the Probability and Luck fields or the Intercession fields.

If you don’t book jobs because of some business issues, we might recommend fields to support your business skills.

If your beauty is unconventional, in comparison to other actors, we can recommend fields to help you change or embrace your current beauty.

See what I mean?

ETA: tl;dr: The Star (1.0)

5 Likes