Entity/Deity Thread

@anon17734191 They are the same as the mantra fields on the Mantra Meditations channel.

2 Likes

Oops… thought they were upgraded ones. :eyes:

1 Like

I may be mistaken! :smiley: Perhaps @SammyG can confirm.

Edit: It’s certainly possible the fields may have been updated. I have not played the album in a while, had only looked at the track lengths and recalled the audio is the same.

However, Patreon and mp3 versions of fields often feel a bit stronger to me when compared to the field on YouTube, perhaps due to file compression.

2 Likes

Wow thank you so much for bringing my attention to the Mantra Meditations channel @uial
I’ve never subscribed so fast to a channel. I hope dream uploads a video of a mantra dedicated to Hanuman as that’s the deity I’m trying to reach currently.

Question for anybody who can answer (@uial @Maoshan_Wanderer @anon17734191), a lot of these Hindu Mantras, traditionally require an initiation ceremony with the help of a Guru. For example, the Gayatri Mantra requires one to traditionally have an Upanayanam after which they start wearing the sacred thread and are ‘eligible’ to start reciting the Gayatri Mantra and ensure that it actually works.

What do you guys think of this? Does listening to Dream’s audios circumvent the traditional requirement for these initiation ceremonies or what?

3 Likes

(@uial @anon17734191 @Maoshan_Wanderer)

The following facebook post comes to mind (https://www.facebook.com/rohit.arya.568/posts/10212251659557733)

Whereby, approaching and engaging with deities without the proper rules, safeguards, protections, rituals, gurus and rishis offered by age old tried and tested Tantric traditions could prove dangerous as the average Deva is supposedly terrifyingly strong and could accidentally ‘step on the human like an ant’.

Now obviously presumably none of us are fully sticking to the traditional path (instead using dream’s audios and picking and choosing Hindu mantras). Any thoughts on this?

2 Likes

You’re very welcome. It’s a great channel, hope Dream creates more mantra fields.

Try posting a request for a mantra dedicated to Hanuman in The Requests and Fields thread. Dream may create it. :smiley:

You’ve asked fascinating questions in this thread!

To answer your previous question, that is indeed one common experience with lucid dreaming. There are also many different possible experiences besides that.

@Maoshan_Wanderer can answer this far better than I with his extensive knowledge of traditions, but all of Dream’s fields which create connections have much put in place to create those connections in a safe and protected way.

The Comfort of Those Who Have Passed, Ancestral Knowledge and the Intercession fields on the Dream Seeds channel are examples of this as well.

Incidentally, The Comfort of Those Who Have Passed may also help you connect to your lineage of ancestors.

The mantra field energies may feel strong for some people, so perhaps start with a listening amount you feel you can handle.

5 Likes

Same ones pretty much

1 Like

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo @Samurai The Lucid Dreaming video on Sapien Medicine’s channel seems to have disappeared. Any idea why?

V2 incoming? :eyes:

2 Likes

That sounds like good news! I could do with a little bit of help with lucid dreaming

1 Like

Yessss !! Senpai heard my cries ??

2 Likes

Gonna have to sacrifice lucid dreaming practice tonight though. But I guess it’s a small price to pay

1 Like

You could still try DMT.
https://youtu.be/KkcrYet3Bg4

2 Likes

Could you tell me what the intended effects are of this audio?

Oh… please search on forum some testimonials :slight_smile:
But I read, it can help to lucid dream or make dreams more vivid.

2 Likes

I see. Many thanks for that Owl :slight_smile:

Btw, it sounds like something I would listen to whilst getting ready to perform some moves at the club :rofl:

1 Like

I hope he uploads today, damn would that make my day.

1 Like

Exactly how many wishes can you ask aliens? And how big can the wish be? Could I ask them to repair my skin of any scars, spots etc and restore it to the healthiest possible?

2 Likes

Its an “alien”, not a genie lol.

As big as you can handle.

The problem isnt “getting” what you want, the problem is, can you handle it?

Lets say you ask for millions of dollars. Not that difficult if you really make it your purpose, but can you handle all that wealth? The “responsibilities” that come with all that money?

SapienMed has plenty of fields for that.

2 Likes

:joy: Seriously, how do you find so easily those comparisons. Favorite Samurai :purple_heart: (<- oops, my keyboard typed that emoji accidentally… but I rarely edit or delete my posts, so…).

1 Like